Body fat estimate?

Body fat estimate?

Yes I know I have very little muscle. I'd like to reach 12% bodyfat before starting a clean bulk, for more wiggle room.

Bump

Veeky Forums pls

start the bulk

No. I still have some chest/belly flab that I'd like to get rid of. Don't care if I look skelly mode for a couple months. I know I probably won't look good until next summer.

Weight, height?

161 lbs, 6ft.

20%

That can't be right. I'm closer to 15%. Have virtually no fat other than my belly and a little on my chest.

Any serious takers?

I am sorry but that is incorrect. You are around 20%, possibly 22% even.

Bulk now wtf? Little muscle? You have no muscle.

Are you fucking delusional? this is what 20 + bodyfat looks like. Now I remember why I rarely ask for advice from this place.

Yeah I know. I will bulk in another two months. Thanks for the input though.

Never gonna make it. Can't take constructive criticism. You are wasting your time cutting to 12 percent. Have fun being delusional. See a psychiatrist before you develop anorexia.

You're probably high in the high tens for bf, sorry.

Okay I'll play devil's advocate.
If I am in fact 20+ bodyfat, why the fuck would I bulk now and gain twice as much fat in the process? How is that constructive? By all means, enlighten me.

Because that's not how gaining and losing weight works. Chances are you're either gonna fuck up your bulk and gain too much fat or you'll fuck it up and gain no muscle, if you bulk now you can get one over with and lose weight later like any non-retarded person would. The "don't bulk until you're skinny" meme applies to fat people not people with literally 0 muscle and 0 fat.

you should probably just start lifting weights and not think about numbers

>Here's your last ((you)).
You will burn fat and build muscle when you first start lifting. No fucking point starving yourself to get 12 percent. You said you are 6ft 161. You are already skinny as fuck. Bulk to 200-210 then cut to 180-175. and youll look shredded as fuck.. Guarantee. If that won't enlighten you then get the fuck off this board.

So now I have 0 fat? Which one is it? You guys have no consistency. I'll only cut for one more month instead of two. If I waste my time then it's my problem or I'm retarded, whatever you wanna label it.

are you at least lifting while you cut?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO CUT AT THIS POINT?

No point talking to him. Just throw rocks at him and call him a retard.

Yeah for 3 months now. Greyskull phrak. 1900 calories, protein heavy diet. You guys think I'm starving myself or have an eating disorder. It's so far from the truth that I have to laugh.

You should bulk now.

All I can think is that you are a former fatty and you're really scared to gain weight back. Any rational male who sees that in the mirror would start bulking. Losing more weight will do nothing for you.

>someone help me I can't be bothered to do any research on my own
>no fuck you you're wrong

Why the fuck are you asking for fitness advice here? These people don't know shit 95% of the board either doesnt lift or looks garbage

Start lifting, do cardio every few days. In a year you will have more muscle and less fat

Fuck advice just start moving your ass. Veeky Forums is for shitposting and feels, not getting fit

Former fatty? Yes but I'm not scared to gain fat. It's unavoidable when I start bulking. Like I said before, you guys can call me retarded all you want. I have a plan in motion. All I asked was for a simple bodyfat estimate not if I should bulk or cut. Half of you spout ' 20+ bodyfat fatassfatass!' while the other half says I'm Auschwitz mode. No in between.

Honestly bodyfat is almost subjective, even with dexa scans 6% BF can look shredded on one dude and not so much on another. Just cut until below what you think is your end goal visually. For me, my BIA scale read 5% before I started lean bulking but visually I think I was 8% (vascularity everywhere, striations everywhere even abs). Now it's reading 8% but I feel I look more like 12%. In the end you'll be looking visually not at some number anyway, but keeping track of a consistent baseline can help your progression, just don't put too much weight in the number.

The only post ITT with any concrete advice. Kudos.