>still no impulse to eat

>start eating more
>too lazy to work out
>but I grew like 2 cm which is really nice

think of protein
cry

>eat anything
>sharp jawline dissapears

Legit question as a skelly trying to put on weight. I've gone to the gym for a little while and am better than where I was when I started but I appear to have plateaued and can't put on more weight. I notice that I really don't eat a lot so I tried eating more for bulk but I legitimately can't.

Do you guys have any advice for forcing myself to eat more or something along those lines? I try to max protein with lots of eggs, beans, tofu (I'm a vegetarian skelly) but I legit struggle with three full meals a day.

Just eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. When you get home from school or work or whatever make three or four sandwiches and just eat them. Trust me it worked for me and I gained some good weight that way

It just feels tough to actually stomach more food. I don't know if this is a normal starting issue for skellies but I often find myself just skipping lunch despite relatively middling portions for breakfast, you know?

>Manage to eat almost 4kcal one day
>don't feel hungry for the entire next day

FUCK THE FEELS,
Do you actually make gains guys,
I am hungryskelly as well, but I gained 11 kg from january... 73 KG NOW AND 192 cm high! STAAAAN!

Maybe 0.5 kg in 1½ month. Have never eaten this much in my life too.

I've been making gains but I also am doing a clean bulk and want to kill myself more than usual

>tfw actually losing weight from gym, except I started at 135lbs....

>He thinks 4k is a lot

>university skeleton, not a lot of free time but really want to start going to the campus gym to build muscle
>read the sticky, read up on how to eat better for weight/muscle gain etc.
>unsure if I'll ever actually start going because I'm scared of being judged by Brad for being weak/inexperienced and having bad form
If I go late-ish at night there'll be less people, right? Is there any way to access the gym without putting myself under the eyes of the big guys?

Gained 8lbs in 9 weeks. Some of it is probably fat as my bulk is a bit dirty but here's my tips:

>Figure out your TDEE and eat a 500 calorie surplus EVERY. DAY.
>Drink more calories. You don't need to GOMAD, drink a tall glass of chocolate milk and that's 290 calories right there. That should be half of your calorie surplus already obtained.
>Eat a large spoonful of peanut butter. This shit is calorie-dense as fuck, full of essential nutrients and healthy fats. This should get you between 200-300 calories.
>Increase your portions where ever you can. It doesn't always have to be adding 2 more sandwiches to your lunch. Just add an extra egg to your sandwich, more meat slices, whatever.
>Create more cohesive meals, e.g. add fries with your sandwiches, a shake or milk.
>Stop eating/drinking empty calories like candy, fruit snacks, chips, or sodas. Yes these foods have calories but they will make you feel too full to eat meals. You're not going to gain muscle/weight pigging out on processed snacks, you're going to get results pigging out on nutrient-rich meals. Therefore, you always retain your hungry for lunch, dinner, etc.

As skellies we have to exaggerate our bulk a bit cause we have no fucking mass. I wouldn't worry too much about getting fat, you'll know when you're overdoing it. Even if you get flabby, just cut. You're not going to bulk forever.

>ITT betafags

Just stuff your face faggots, who cares how painful it is

I was in same position as you. Just go with it, people are too busy doing their own thing to judge you. Alternatively, find a combat-oriented gym like boxing and they probably have open hours with equipment, usually significantly less crowded. Plus its a nicely rounded workout and has actual utility. I started at one as a skelly and no one cares if you're trying to learn and get big at the same time, it's not unusual.

Literally no one cares about you in the gym
If someone actually does come up to you and talk shit tell them to fuck off in those exact words and then they'll stop bothering you

That's what he said

>tfw you have a skeleton fetish
i know. you don't need to tell me.

Calculate how much protein you need a day based off of .8 grams per pound of Lean body mass
Get most of your calories from empty carbs (eg milk/pasta/rice) with your serving of protein at the end of the meal rather than the beginning.
Alternatively you could start putting olive oil in your protein shakes.

>>ITT betafags
>Just eat less faggots, who cares how painful it is