/plg/ - powerlifting general

youtu.be/ISfJX8toAiY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rf6QNilvKKQ
builtforthisathletics.com/apps/blog/show/32744517-the-lsus-program-aka-pierce-10-5-3-peak
youtu.be/HLNrXRDf8eE
reddit.com/user/stRafaello/
symmetricstrength.com/lifter/Rafaello
youtube.com/watch?v=HG_In6RtdP4
m.soundcloud.com/nmh-improved-audio/snow-song-pt-1?in=nmh-improved-audio/sets/neutral-milk-hotel-unreleased
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for 2 step walkout

It certainly looks like the best option for nazifeds.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rf6QNilvKKQ

shut up manlet ill fucking kill you you know nothing about fuckingl ife i fcukagn swear to god if u post one more goodamnt shit il fucking drp u m8

does anyone want to play civ v?

is there an edit of this where he has a gun or am I miss remembering?

I would but I dont have it. and I dont know how to play. and you smell of poo t b h

I deleted it when civ vi came out. It was a bad decision, I need to redownload it

why would you do that when not all of the DLC has came out for it

I have those same racks. Ive gotten use to the plates bouncing off the rack

I was stupid and hyped for civ 6, I literally havent touched 6 in a month it doesnr come close to 5

Yeah that picture exists somewhere

Monday 4/24/17

Push Press: 10 rep max
Off that number…
90% x 10 x 2

Back Squat: 10 rep max
Off that number…
90% x 10 x 2

Bench Press: 10 rep max
Off that number…
90% x 10 x 2

Lunge: 10 rep max
Off that number…
90% x 10 x 2

Shoulder Press: 10 rep max
Off that number…
90% x 10 x 2

Weighted Sit Ups: 10 x 5

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS DOING OLY LIFTING WHAT IS THIS PROGRAMMING IM SCARED HELP ME

Is that LSUS?

>lunge
Wtf are you doing girl booty exercises for nigga damn lol

missed my previous squat pr on the pm test. not gonna do the rest because i feel broken.

i think its more an issue of not being fully recoverd (short taper) than actually getting weaker

sucks either way

I think so

>weighted sit ups
>10RM for multiple lifts

Is LSUS good for beginners for squat etc?

Not sure what to do. My front squat 1rm is like 90kg. I weigh about 71kg.

Doing 5x5 twice a week right now but it's hell especially into the 4th set when I'm trying to stop my knees coming back too soon.

Any other methods for a smooth progression? Triples? Paused front squats?

actually let me correct that its more of a personalized version of LSUS

How's the trenning these days?

unlike you plebian PLers we athletes actually have real programming

Go heavier for fronts, especially if you're training for weightlifting

>90% doubles for lunges
Mfw

What is LSUS

How's it going friendo

its reps x sets you dingle lmfao

builtforthisathletics.com/apps/blog/show/32744517-the-lsus-program-aka-pierce-10-5-3-peak

my coach literally used this as a template but made it even harder on most days of the week

help me

Ah, that makes a lot more sense kek.

>3 presses in one session
Glorious

I'll give you one guess why he included all the pressing

90% of 10rm though, so realistically around 65% of his 1rm.

Because you're a dyel lanklet that needs to actually work on his upper body???????

Wtf apologise

What do you chapparoos think of this? I tried to encorporate DUP, and it ended up looking like the Texas Method;

A - 5 x 5 @80% of C

B - 3 x 8-10 @70% of C

C - 2x3

So you actually compete in weightlifting? Why post all this crap in the powerlifting thread? Is there no thread for weightlifting because nobody gives a shit about an unequipped strength sport?

I always have been

I always will be

and I currently am

relevant in this thread

any attempt to say elsewise is jealousy of my natural ability over yours

you never competed though, this is just a fact, you have never been relevant

Sporadic

>implying
What's your snatch and clean and jerk?

Also I bet my 40yd and vertical is better :)

All right amigo. Almost done with school :)

;)
I work with anti-comedy and tend to get bored late at night. And early at night. And during the day as well.
Jokes aside, I'm often testing the boundaries of poe's law and I have an interesting spreadsheet full of notes. I do and have done this sort of thing in many communities around many different websites.
Sometimes I do it for my own amusement (this is me pretending that's not the case every time.)

That's awesome! One more week left? BTW I competed today :) youtu.be/HLNrXRDf8eE

if you want to be relevant, post pics of your butt

reddit.com/user/stRafaello/

This is what comes up when I google that pasta.

What do you google I can only find symmetricstrength.com/lifter/Rafaello

Frig off Hank

>tfw I just squatted 59% for 20 100% raw at rpe 5ish
Feeeeeeeelsgoodman

The back off sets were HELLISH though

The first sentence

>backoffs from 59%

They were all at 20 reps REEEEEEEEE

>tfw fat retard is only 5 kg behind your total
lmao,
well done lad Tbh
what did you think of competing/will you do it again?
how did the day go? any issues? did they check your underwear?

if you would put the weights in the actual video next time it would be appreciated

>i miss lifting Tbh

>tfw he was just parodying a transgender

What kind of programming will you do now bobbo? Hepburn?

>well done lad Tbh

>what did you think of competing/will you do it again?

Was fun, definitely want to do it again. If there's something close toward the end of this year I'll definitely do it then

>how did the day go? any issues? did they check your underwear?
It went well, no issues. I wasn't wearing legless briefs when I came in, nor did they check to make sure I was wearing what I brought under my singlet, but I did wear it lmao.

>if you would put the weights in the actual video next time it would be appreciated
Sure, just wanted to get it all up as quickly as possible

2 weeks of adv large load leading up to my surgeries, then Hepburn A to infinity and beyond, at least until I get bored or injured ;^)

If it were up to me I'd do C on Monday, A on Wednesday, and B on Friday. C is top priority and B is least priority imo.

Good luck with your surgeries and also I'm proud of you and your meet friend

Tbh I think your deadlift stance might be overly wide. Your shins aren't vertical when you initiate so I don't know that being that wide is actually doing anything for you.

80, 105 @85

you probably do more than that seeing as you are

A)fat
B) very fat

You may do that

but you will never squat double(2x) bodyweight to ipf depth

and never forget that

>What I used to be will pass away and then you'll see

>That all I want now is happiness for you and me

faggota

I like it

what surgeries you getting?
and why Hepburn? you are a few years behind the train, and they never scheduled any more

Thanks mang

It feels really comfy desu. And having vertical shins is less important than having your shins parallel to the bar (knees aren't caving over the bar), imo

>Surgeries
They're fixing my deviated septum, shrinking my turbinates, and removing my tonsils.

>Memeburn
Looks fun, and I like doing lots of doubles and triples, and it'll probably be easier for me to do those for main sets as opposed to 5s or higher since I'll be dropping weight.

If I do ULUxULx with Nuckols 3x bench and 1x deadlift, is it better to DL on the second lower?

got my first boyfriend today lads, directly because of my powerlifting

i feel very happy but also scared - this is my first time doing a gay

>since I'll be dropping weight.
just 32kgs to go to get your 400 wilks
i believe in you

Sure

Dreamer?

I'd recommend you shove a shotgun into your mouth and give your brain some ventilation, sodomite

>doing a gay
kek

lads...
youtube.com/watch?v=HG_In6RtdP4

Since I hate squatting, I'm considering trying Nuckols 1x beginner. It's just all AMRAP and backoff sets.

Anyone have experience with this?

Since progression is determined by the amrap, will it make much difference squatting once per week instead of two or three times and making the same weekly progress? Surely it just means I do better in the amrap?

Good luck with the surgeries

I couldn't breathe through my nose at all for a week and could barley eat.

you're gay if you like this

This is, for once, the correct opinion

>no matter how much you deadlift ywn have a qtblack gf
why was I born in all white country

>will it make much difference squatting once per week instead of two or three times and making the same weekly progress?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but you'd probably see better results squatting more frequently?

this video is sickening me

this vapid stacey shit is too realistic

I can smell her below average to average IQ, minor alcoholism and generic set of interests from here

what da fuck is wrong with these (asmr) people...

>32 kg
P-pls

Gonna be drinking as many calories as I can manage desu

>but you're still watching

its one of those things where the quote is applicable:

"its horrifying but I cant look away"

If your nose is fully blocked swallowing anything will suck

I could only open my mouth a little and every time I swallowed my ears popped. I just snacked all day and kept my gains well. I had a little more work some so you might be alright though.

thats just you been confused and trying deny how much you like something because deep down you know you are degenerate

:ok_hand:

You're gonna Candy toe your toes some day.

Unironically considering conjugate lads

It can work but its suboptimal imo. Max effort work isnt necessary I think it would be better to just hit more volume and leave a few reps in reserve. However you can ignore all that cuz its fun as hell

m.soundcloud.com/nmh-improved-audio/snow-song-pt-1?in=nmh-improved-audio/sets/neutral-milk-hotel-unreleased

I fuckinf love this song I love the horns

Unironically considering jerking off to something real degenerate, hehe

Esmeralda?

>Max effort work isnt necessary
i totally disagree, regularly lifting close to or at maximum is excellent practice for the platform

Thats why I like singles @8 rpe mike t style. With max effort work there is a much higher risk of injury and it ingrains bad movement patters cuz most people dont have great form @ a max

ESMERALDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'd probably do something like 3-4 @9-10 for ME work with some back off sets and DE would be basically Sheiko sets/reps/weights for like six sets.

>sheiko instead of DE
I like that a little more cuz I dont like the idea of dynamic effort work

I mean like 70% for 5x5 or 80% triples/doubles. Which I guess is what is actually happening at WSBB these days rather than the old standard 8-10x2 with ~70-75% of a raw max

E S M E R A L D A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

ur gay though

omg go back to the MDE subreddit you faggot. you are a yucky entry level intellect and its very boring and predictable

is this guy natty? bc those traps are insane and i know some roids make them explode

He's Natty Fil, the king of /plg/

how do you get traps like that? they're up to his ears

Get a really strong deadlift. Do a lot of block pulls. Do Sheiko.

Hello is panzer here still?