5 minutes deadlifts and chill thread

>mfw just hit 4pl8 conventional diddly

Begun lifting on september last year.
Does that mean im not on genetic trash dead end?

also post good feels, high est, and mires lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikTB3iRpdDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you hit 4pl8 deadlift in half a year?
post form

High est, so men that women with high estrogen would enjoy?

its shit dont bother

i actually need to work on it hard
basically gripped and ripped it today with double overhand and i had to drop it from top because of that

More like post bodyweight.

well that explains it. Deadlifting 1.8 times bodyweight isnt anything spectacular although its good nonetheless in less than a year

please post form

uploading it as we speak
warning you tho, it doesnt look too nice

>be me
>2.5 pl8
>back hurts so i know my form is shit

why Veeky Forums?

Hit lmao4pl8 to complete the fabled 1/2/3/4. Twas a long run lads, but we finally did it. Feltgoodman

>tfw when I hit 3 pl8 bench before I hit 4pl8 DIddy

>60 kg OHP x2
>110kg bent over row for 5
>70kg x5 bench press

cant wake up

>spicy food
>good

Tastelets will never lean

youtube.com/watch?v=ikTB3iRpdDc

thats almost stiff legged diddy. You gotta put your hips lower bro.
Dont ego lift anymore. youll just fuck your shit up

Lots of room for improvement, your doing a stiff legged deadlift which is harder actually.
Small catback aswell, you need to make sure your upper back is under tension.

STOP POSTING OGAR I SWEAR TO GOD I COME TO Veeky Forums TO SEE MEMES NOT YOUR AUTISTIC BLOG POSTS

>1 rep max
>that form
>pic related

>white people
>anything more than salt is considered to be too much seasoning/too spicy

lmaooo

>chubbydyelheadingtosnapcity.avi

i actually snapped my shit up doing 3 plates when i wanted to induce more hip drive. Could put pants on my ass for a week.

i dont know why is that this feels more powerful

as far as back tightness goes, all valid points. I also need to pull bar closer to my body because it drifts away.

Ill nail down those issues, gonna stop adding weight for now, 4pl8 is satisfactory for me rn

haha ebin /b/ro!

you know it

this is so bad holy fuck

leg drive im retarded

i did 190kg rack pull below knee with absolutely zero issues and it was relatively easy
i have seen worse desu

>he thinks I'm white

Hispanic, and spicy food culture is just "DUDE I CAN A WHOLE GHOST PEPPER LMAO".Spicy food is popular in 3rd world countries because it covers up the taste of rotting food, thats what "spice" was originally meant to do. Eventually people's taste follows suit to have spicier and spicier food. That said i do enjoy habanero sauce sometimes, but its just not that tasty.

Also

>pic related triggers the negro

Could be a lot worse. People here are just butthurt that you lift more than them so they will try to hang their hey on their 275 Diddy with "perfect form"

i prefer taste of meat over the spices

I was gonna write exactly this to make OP believe he is actually doing fine but then I remembered I'm not a sadistical maniac that enjoy watching people get injured

These threads trigger me so hard guys... 405 deadlift in 6 months? I've been at it for almost a year, really got serious 5 or 6 months ago, and despite being built for THICC at 6'1'', I struggle at 315 deadlift and failed 120 OHP last week. Yet I keep seeing threads with 170lb children claiming 4 plate DL or 155 OHP. Please tell me it's just e-statting? I know I'm still weak but jesus fuck.

Get your ass down werido. Watch candito videos for the next six million years.

how much do you weight? What bf%?

>that form

How autistic do you have to be?

op here
i hit 1pl8 overhead press for 2 (strict, not push press shit)

I also failed like 3 times before i hit 1pl8 for first time on ohp.
Put heavy ass music, get lazer focus and fucking hit it hard. For me fixing my ohp form (tight core, glutes, everything) allowed me to push much harder. Aka basic cues.
Im also 187cm so just under 6'2

My sumo deadlift form is much cleaner, but the 4pl8 was kidna elusive for me.
Might hit it this month still.

>estating on taiwanese anonymouse crossdressing forum
i will literally never understand this

>i will literally never understand this

Thats because you aren't autistic like the rest of us. Normie be gone

half of the guys who say they fit 4 plate deadlift in 6 months are either obese or dont actually go to the gym

they're here to troll you

What about the other half

Get your form together or you might get injuries that will follow the rest of your life you gigajew

>all people who don't go to the gym are fat

what?

yeah im not going to purse numbers rn
def need to fix my form tightness and going to work on bench rn and finishing up 3pl8 squat, sitting on 130kg rn

>ogar
>a normie
lol

Weak glutes and upper back.

actually good reply

im hammering a shitton of posterior chain exercises

also i think some rack pulls above the knee could help

Bent over rows and shit.

+ Romanian deadlifts.

Weak gltues is direct result of sedentary lifestyle for last 19~~ years

Do I have at least decent nose gains?

IF That is your deadlift i am legit scared to see your squat / bench form

t-thanks

tfw too intelligent to pull with good form

210 right now. Trying to bulk. Bf I have no idea, probably 15 to 20 percent. OHP today I'll try to remember to focus on all that. I could probably be tighter.

Why is your back so horizontal Jesus fucking Christ mate RIP

i hit 135 z press after 2 and a half months

Is a 275 diddly ok if my squat is only 170

Nice op, I'm on a similar path as you. 6'3" 205 and bulking. Started on January 1st and my best diddlys are 315x5 and 335x2 . Also strict ohp 135x2 squat for 225x6 and bench 185x5. My inzer lever belt is amazing

Hey, Quentin.

if it hurts you need to drop the weight, fix your form, and work your way back up

ego lifting = possible permanent spinal injury

If your row is near or greater than your bench, then you're cheating your rows.

almost certainly not unless you have very unusual proportions

you're either doing something hilariously wrong on the squat, something hideously dangerous on the deadlift, or both.

>Negroes are actually this retarded

gremlin

Been cutting and I think my deficit was to high. Squats were killing me. Then I caught a cold. Kept the deficit and lost fuck load of strength bounced back quick in most lifts but took it as a chance to restart squat. Went from 170 to 135 twice. I have since upped my cals and feel limitless now. Can also ohp 120 and bench 170. So my squat is next level joke.

Make yourself a check. Maybe there is something else there that you are not seeing. That's how I discovered my scoliosis.

not true. row should be around what your bench is

>i'm not genetic trash
Well, if you're:
>non-white
>under 6'0
>have ass eyes
then you're still genetic trash regardless of your diddly

>feel good thread
>op lifting for one year 4pl8 diddly
>pic related

i know i have scoliosis, but what can you do about it

Sauce?

Last time I got mired was in 2015. Possibly the only time in my life.

sorry no sauce family

pic related was some camwhore on soc i believe?

How do I stop the shin bruises? Should get some knee high socks and bring attention to myself? The powerlifters say my form is fine but my sensitive skin has long dark lines on my shins after deadlift day.

long pants
long socks
or compression pants if you are fagget

never liked deadlifting in long pants because it not comfortable for me

Earn you shin marks

that ass looks so clean. so beautiful.

too bad i'm on nofap

i dont have problems with shin marks but if i pull sumo and i scratch my thighs and legs on inner side like clockwork i will have ugly ass pimples if i wont desinfecr the leg hardcore afterwards

Dude, bend your fucking legs. Holy shit.

What was your frequency and intensity for deadlifting? I started to take deadlifting more seriously about a month ago because I wanted to increase my 2 pl8 to 3 before the semester ends and I've noticed significant gains by doing 5x3 3 times a week.

That's not terrible thogh

SAUCE NOW
I ALREADY KNOW THAT ITS ANRI OKITA

i do deadlift variation every day

not even memeing

this some eric bugenhagen shit

rofl
not even suprised

Recently hit 200@67kg

>tfw almost pull 3xBW
>cue in unbelievers/estat claims

Wear some thick sweat pants. Sucks if it's warm where you live though.

You shouldn't really need specific programming to hit a 3pl8 deadlift honestly. Or even a 4pl8, but that's debatable. There is a very good carry over from squats to deadlifts and vice versa for novices. Any semi-decent linear strength program will get you there.

smashing

that feel when OP is literally going to send himself to permanent wheel-chair mode
feelsbadman

why did you use the ceiling operators to surround "this kill the back", it's triggering my autism.

Impressive pull, I'm jealous.

>just hit 510 at 225
Not even a 2.5x pull, makes me very sad.

Nice!

I'm at 190/78kg. Slowly making it.

Upload your most recent squat footagw OP?

James P. M. pls go

dont have one

Google Austin Baraki 6 Deadlift mistakes. He goes over everything people do wrong during the set up. Definitely a good tool for better understanding what you're doing wrong.

You're strong, but your form could be better