Money for getting big

How much money do you spend on food?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I should have 30% of my calories be from protein with a clean bulk, right?

That means I need 240g of protein with my 3200 calorie TDEE + 300

That's fucking absurd, chicken here costs 11$ per 1000g, and whey is like 87$ for ON 74 scoops

And I also buy food for my gf

I don't have money for this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VXQltHSkyY
jap.physiology.org/content/73/5/1986)
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op won't make it

Dirty bulk for cheap and then cut which saves you money

you don't need to dirty bulk, or just eat chicken. you can get a lot of protons from vegetables and legumes, and eggs. beans are high calorie and have a decent amount of protons.

I'l try to come up with something but I think my country is just ridiculously overpriced

ausfag? i'd recommend learning to make chickpea/lentil curries with a little bit of chicken. plenty of protein and fibre, cheap as hell. supplement with rice.

What are your macros? Can you reach 240g protein with no issues?

If you live in burger land you should be getting 100k a year for swol life.
After tax ,mortgage ,car payments(Get a decent one) ,other normie bills ,actual food (tones of chicken,beef and steak) and veg, Decent cloths for work(tie and shit, impress normies by being "professional"), money for going out with friends, money for dates, money for workout cloths, money towards yearly holiday(if you are not doing this then you are missing out) and last but not least money for gym.
All this shit will put you above normies and will make you look successful, this is achivable by 30.
30 is when you want to settle down ans a man as the cruel passing of time exposes cum dumpsters and (real)women.
Also by this time the aesthetic life should be over, shouting im fucking 'zyzz' and eating ass while on speed in thailand will be over. (late 20's)
In (19-25) is the time for studying ,making bros and building gainz, you become mega coccon.
All of you time should go towards self improvement, if that be learning a new skill or creating job prospects there should be no stagnation.
The mos important part of this is the year that you leave school, browsing Veeky Forums means you where a loser in high school, taking a year out to get your divers licence and putting your self in an educed depression is a must in order to motivate ones self to fulfill your potential.
In this time you should learn how to talk with norimies, converse with the degenerates, this will boost you social skills.
Follow all this and you will make it with out being a normie.
>Also have kids before you are 35, you don't want to have neets hanging around you house when you are 60.

Sorry for the rant/tangent, it is 10 and i am going rampant from caffeine
>SIPBHOYS

I'm sorry why would anyone take advice from you. You couldn't even stay alive properly you mong

You don't need to consume 240g of protein, unless you're fucking ginormous, there's no need to consume that much protein.

Did you read and rationalize it or did you just read zyzz and get and get angry because you will never make it.

Used the TDEE calc in the sticky + 300 cal surplus + clean bulk claims that you should eat 30% cal in proteins

what is the right amount?

Honestly man put down the calculators and shit and stop overthinking it.

Lift weights
Progressively add more weight over time
If you lifts stall reevaluate your diet

I mean you need to evaluate your diet at some point..

im vegan and just eat oats, beans, lentils nuts and seeds mostly for protein. i dont count shit and im ripped all year ez. dont worry too much, buy healthy foods eat when u are hungry and train hard.

Milk
Eggs
Tuna
Cottage Cheese
Sardines
Greek Yoghurt
Chicken Thighs
Beef Hearts
Organ Meat
Frozen White Fish
Beans/Lentils

Nigga these are literally poverty tier foods that can be bourght in bulk. This is the problem with white bois. You've forgotten how to eat properly or feed your families proper nutrition.

Yea but in the beginning who gives a shit?

MHMM word, brother. I eat this every day youtube.com/watch?v=9VXQltHSkyY

tuna's the shit
I put an extra can of tuna on top of a frozen tuna pizza
100g of protein in one go

Stop being a beta she can buy her own shit

as far as i have been studying same problem some time ago, the clearest information or rather most scientific came from a paper about athlete performance and protein consumption (unfortunately i cant seem to find the exact one and its too late for me to bother).In summary they concluded that appropriate number is between 1.2-1.8g/kg (im not gonna convert this to lbs sorry) depending on intensity.So unless you are literally killing every workout there is just no way for the end of that spectrum, and your number of 240g is just ridiculous and unsafe.

Another paper (jap.physiology.org/content/73/5/1986) which measures protein intake for strength athletes vs sedentary subjects argues that Low Protein intake (0.86g/kg) was not enough for strength athletes and resulted in accommodated state (read:no/small gains), while Moderate (1.4g/kg) resulted in state of adaptation (normal gains) with increased whole body protein synthesis and no wasted protein as leucine oxidation.At High (2.4g/kg) it seems they havent seen any drastic increase in benefits and i can tell you that such amount will strain your kidneys if taken daily.

My advice is that you quit this retarded shit with paranormal protein intake and look closely to what your body tells you (ofc still working in mentioned preferable protein range), start with set number of protons for a week or 2 and see if you are stalling on lifts, if progress is normal then dont bother with increasing, if not than try to add more.

This shit is a lot more expensive here than in america

My progress seemed okay with 2xkg weight but I was worried my bulk is not clean enough