Water Fasting

I haven't eaten anything for 2 days now, except a multivitamin. I don't plan on eating anything until I reach my goal weight.

Is there an actual risk of suddenly dying? My body will just use the fat and a little muscle right but I should be able to survive. (I'm obese, BMI 32.)

Cant know unless you try it:)

you won't just suddenly keel over, dying of starvation takes time

you'd know if you were dying

im not going to tell you how stupid this is, just stop.

Alright. As long as I have some warning before my heart fucking stops I can start refeeding. This is the best strategy for me because once I start eating I can't stop. It's easier to just not eat.

>He fell for the nothing meme

You should try doing a little research before you attempt things you think might kill you.

dont mistake electrolyte depletion for signs of death though

if your muscles are shaky, and you get the effects of low blood pressure, you arent dying

You shouldn't go complete starvation since you'll likely end up burning an almost equal ratio of muscle to fat.

If you really want to fast so bad, limit your caloric intake to 500 calories and eat loads of protein (eggs and casein are great) to reduce catabolism.

Wrong. True starvation can't even begin until you blow through your fat stores

Don't do that you fucking retard. If anything wat like 1200 a day and get some nutrients. There is so much more to looking good and health than your body fat percentage. Fucking retard

your bmr will drop, your body will use less energy to keep the weight on

lmao at people recommending caloric restriction over fasting

no wonder the world keeps getting fatter and fatter

All 3 of you are 100% wrong. Post some sources to back up your claims.

if you feel fine you're probably fine. if you start feeling weird then start eating.

>the burden of proof lies with established science, not with my perfectly sound and in no way detrimental water fasting pseudoscience!

Burden of proof lies on you. Prove that water fasting does not incur the consequences which those other anons warned of.

Enjoy your heart damage.

You can end up becoming a diabetic

I had a friend that fasted for 40 days and he turned into ANIME. He's with his waifu now.

That proof has been posted multiple times over the past few weeks as this has gained popularity. I'm not posting it again. Look up doctor fung or the multiple other sources talking about this. Growth hormone goes trough the roof when fasting which prevents muscle loss. Look it up or stop being such a cross boarding casual. If you were a fit regular it's literally impossible you'd have missed it cause these threads have been popping up nonstop.

Or... you could just lose fat weight like a normal person? Is water fasting an unironic meme that lards are desperately following for the summer body?

Restricting calories when you could just fast is like getting an IV drip instead of drinking water.