CBT i guess

Mode? Advice? 6'1

you're around 198ish right? You look pretty similar to me. I might be bigger though.

damn delts and traps m8

>advice

Consider moonlighting as a stripper

Closer to 180 actually but I started as a 140 skelly, thin bones or something i guess
thx bois

my before lawl

height weight?

How long did it take for you to get from 140 to 180? Planning on bulking this Summer on about 4k calories a day.

About 3 years but there was 6 months in between when I went to Europe and didn't work out at all

6'0"

160 lbs

>bulking during the summer

T R I P S
R
I
P
S

Your arms and lower abs need work. Your muscle balance makes you look like a hunchback right now. I can tell your favorite workout is the shoulder press.

Work on chest more? Not bad though bro. Im 5'11 sitting right under 165. Skelly mode, trying to get up to steady 185 without losing speed because I run and swim too.

Yeah been trying to get the lower abs to show by doing a whole day for abs.
>Your muscle balance makes you look like a hunchback right now. I can tell your favorite workout is the shoulder press.
Na its just that angle, looks totally normal day to day and shoulders have always just been naturally broad, didnt even work them out until recently because they were just big

6'0

Just benched 260 1 rep :)

Mode: skinny bitch

Advice: lift weights and eat, also try training legs

79kg 5'8 1/2.2/4/4

Advice?

I think my obliques look retarded

Overtrain your obliques to make them smaller. Twice a day worked for me.

How does overtraining your obliques make them smaller..

need more hamstring

Mirinnn

80kg 180cm

Similar to me, what are your lifts?

rhabdo that shit

im a submission wrestler so i dont give a shit about 1rms

i think i pause bench about 110kg and deadlift around 200, nothing special

Train lats and chest.
That will make them look better.

mirin hard brutha

I have to ask - did you get stronger for submission wrestling or were you already strong before you started?

6'2 185lbs

>Wasted an entire year dicking around on SS/Texas method
>Literally 0 difference in my first year of lifting
>Just want abs for summer but my body fats around 19 percent according to my calipers
>Still cant even squat 100KG
>Thinking of doing ICF cutting version for summer

How can this be one year progress? You're either lying, not lifting right or you have a test problem, I would go to the doctor.

I must not be lifting right? I'm not lying it's actually so upsetting to see that over a year I've been doing so much wrong.

Your diet sucks. Your first year you should gain 20lbs+ easily if you are eating +500 daily

>tfw you look smaller than me and I can't even bench 5x5 20kg

nice hour glass figure do some fkin push ups or chin ups

size =/= strength

Dude what the fuck? That looks like under a month's progress for your level. Get help.

Damn what u do for delts, my side delts just don't fkn grow

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the fastest way to commit suicide?

title says it all my man...
are you eating enough protein?

Quit being so fuckin dramatic.

Just start tracking your lifts, diet, and BW better. If you had consistently gained 0.5 lbs a week for a year, you would have made more progress. You didn't because you fucked around.

For your sake I want to think is this some abstract form of bait. Are you lifting weights like a caveman or eating a steady diet of toxic waste? That's a disgusting amount of dyel for a fucking year. Change.

You've made great progress, man. Keep it up.

I've been eating around about 2.5k cals @ 6ft, 12stone

I'm going to start ICF 5x5 and track everything better as I havent done much over the last year.

Do you have libido problems? Depression? Tired often and not sleeping? Even if you didn't eat enough you should have more noob gains than this, I think this might be a hormonal imbalance brah

I guess I could go get a checkup from the doctor but I dont think it's that I think its just me being weak idk

I love it when Veeky Forums is sexy.

Most people are weak when they start, have you gained strength at least? I mean I guess it's possible it's your diet but short of eating straight estrogen or doing something drastically wrong that sort of one year progress is only possible if you're trying to transition M to F

I have been gaining strength, My diet mainly consists of rice/chicken/beef/eggs/bread. So it's not my diet. When i first went into the gym I couldnt squat an empty bar and now it's 90kg so there is improvements, just slow.

Oh then the other guys were right eat a whole lot more then cut, maybe try intermittent fasting

183cm
87kg

6'3
1/2/2.25/3 for reps

anons.. I dont know what to do.
ive been lifting for years but diet has been holding me back
drastic cuts and exaggarates bulks
am i skinnyfat? dyel? faggot mode? i just want to be between 13 and 17. thicc mode.
do I clean bulk for the 1st time ever yet? or do I have too much fat?
flexed left unflexed right.

what are you smoking? zyzz was 195 +-5 in his prime at 6'1", OP is a bit smaller, looks right for 175-180

you have wide hips bro
if i was you, i would try to put some mass on abdominals
your body shape looks girly this way imo

>Advice?
pencil neck, pretty small legs
otherwise you look great. The neck looks conspicuous.

oh, arms could use some work too.

i know man. tiny waist and wide hips.
fuck it i guess its time to try for a clean bulk. Do i look lean enough to do it though?

5'10

damnnnnnn bb

I mean this looks like good progress but i cant tell because of your absolutely autistic photo taking skills.

Monster slayer mode bruh.

sorry bro, just using random snaps

6'4
190ish lbs
probably around 23% bf

I feel like my legs are way overdeveloped than the rest of my body so i've been working just upper body lately. please tell me im just imagining it and im not t-rex mode...

>overdeveloped legs
good one dyel

I am 6'4'' and i can't get any weight
I eat shit tons of food every fucking day and i can't gain any weight.
Any advices, please?

I wish you were a bit taller mate
You would look perfect

you aren't eating anywhere near as much as u think count calories

Bang me pls

Jesus, you look a lot like me. But I know why I look the way I do: poor diet, inconsistent working out (sue me, I study engineering and am lazy), and shitty genetics. 6'2''.

5'11, 168 Ibs
am i DYEL?
never been a big boi.
i just wanna get some abs for once.

Nah you clearly lift

Looking good OP, mirin bf aiming towards 10% myself.

6'0
185-190 lbs usually

Lowest bf to musclemass-ratio I've ever had.

Maybe bigger arms

Trying to get into Clarence mode

You're just imagining it and your body stores a lot of fat on your thighs
I have a similar problem at 6'2 215lbs but just keep training legs and go on a maintenance diet, you will lose fat and gain misuse your legs will stay about the same but look way better, plus you need the testosterone released from leg lifts to help build that upper.

Ohh la la la la la la
Beautiful

Question is losing weight all diet or like mostly diet bc gym not helping

Muscle not misuse
>fucking phone poster

Diet diet and more diet.

But why does everyone scream at fat people to work out more
I was led to believe gym is all I need

why is your butt so pointy?

just run a kcal deficit and eat healthy, do some high volume squats and elliptical and you can easily get with chads, unless your face is horrible.

Can I post another pic of my butt I swear it's not pointy

gogogo
and also this is me 177 81-82kg

yea sure, post one, but you still gotta do squats.

Now I feel like my butt is pointy
How many squat a day

im confused by the shape of you

save me I'm deformed

Pls be in Toronto

hmmm. like I said, run a kcal deficit and eat healthy, do loads of high volume squats and elliptical, some core exercises and you're gonna make it

California is better than Toronto whoops
Been using a calorie counter and treadmill and bike is all I do at the gym
The ellipticals are no fun bc I can't be on my phone while I do it
I needa squat more doe ur right

It's honestly as simple as calories in calories out. I'm a manlet though so my TDEE is extremely low, if you're a taller person you may want to add some cardio simply because your TDEE is higher.
Cardio is an accessory for losing weight, certainly not essential

What on gods green earth is wrong with you

So basically I gotta not eat like a pig which I do everyday
I downloaded a calorie counter but I'm like 2k over my goal everyday

squat is more important yes. just do 4 sets of 12 three times a week or something,

then you're stupid and have no self control