Stop flat benching

Everyone knows that incline benching is the key to an aesthetic chest. OHP is the key to delts, and both hit your triceps harder than flat bench. So why even bother with it?

because i like it

if you aren't doing flat bb bench, flat db bench, incline bb bench, incline db bench, bb ohp, db ohp you are a dyel

because i enjoy it

lel i dont do any bench presses for chest

At this point you don't have a chest to do them for

>both hit your triceps harder than flat bench
Objectively wrong.

Also, flat is objectively better. You get the same clavicular pec activation but higher sternocostal activation. Doing incline is only viable if you also do a shitton of dips.

Lol retard. The key to aesthetic chest is chest flies and cable cross flies.

kys

>doing incline is only viable if you do a shitton of dips

elaborate on the dips part

I bet you watch Steve cook and wear gymshark tanks to the gym

Hey are you the NSA?

I haven't benched in over a year.
I'm a fat fuck and when I started benching, it looked like I was going to need an A cup bra real soon.
Gonna lose some weight and then maybe get back to it, but honestly maybe never.
>mfw in a conversation and the topic comes to lifting
>how much ya bench bro?

What's there to elaborate? You're not activating the sternocostal head a lot during incline bench. To make up for it, without flat or decline benching, you can do dips.

If you feel like you need a bra, it's a b cup

Lol @ saggy tits. That's why incline is superior. Nobody gives a shit about lower pecs

>tfw finally did 225x1 for bench
It felt pretty nice, but just a couple minutes later I saw someone doing 225 for like 8 or 10 reps and he didn't even break a sweat.

Either case was enough for me to stop benching.

>lower pecs
lol

the key to aesthetic chest is to do both, along with dips, cable flies, dumbell bench press and push ups

No lower chest = this

I swear its getting easier and easier to troll Veeky Forums

Are you retarded? Look at the picture. Everything above the red line is the clavicular head, everything above is the sternocostal head. 70% of your visible pecs and 100% of the part of your pecs that makes them visible in a shirt is the sternocostal head.

If you keep the push ups, and replace the other shit with push ups, you might have a decent chest

pic related

Lol strong coping bro

Guarantee you are weak and small dyel

How to build chest/delts, triceps if you absolutely stink at pushes of any kind?

i have completely abandoned normal bench. press and dips and occasional incline bench is plenty

What is that question even supposed to mean? If your lifts are weak you're supposed to do those lifts to increase them.

You should be hitting all angles of presses for volume in whatever routine you run

get better at pressing

Flat bench
Incline
Decline
Decline close grip
Dumbell flys
Sage

i do ohp, incline db press, flat bench and downward cable press (since dips make my operated-on elbow ache like a bitch) as well on push day
GOML faggots

Why would you skip a variation of bench entirely?

Just do flat, incline, decline/dips, and flies.

redpill me on decline bench fit

It's the safest for your shoulders, however it's hard to get whole body tight on it because your feet are off the ground.

Reminder that proper bench form makes it very similar to the decline bench.

Just do weighted dips, they are akin to a super decline bench.

>above the red line is the clavicular head >above is the sternocostal head
Then what is below?

>do it anyway

CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO
chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If you got the clavicular head the you got problems building the sternocostal head. No wait if you got the calvicular head y

How the are these people even capable of remembering to breathe by this point?

the 3rd rep actually hurt to watch

Ur the guy who sits on the cable machine for 40 minutes doing every retarded combination then huh?

OP is right. sternocostal activation gives you bulging chest muscles that look like boobs and will sag.

b-but I was told that if I could bench 3 plate I would have a big chest