Morning gym elite

>wake up at 6.30
>Leave house at 6.50
>Gym at 7.45 (next to work)
>Working out by 7.50
>Finished high working session at 8.40
>Showered and done by 8.55
>Grab a coffee and in work by 9.10

Yes, I know what your going to say, short session, but lads here, once again are some easy tips to increase efficiency in the gym

>Don't speak to your buddies in the gym
>Spend less time looking at yourself in the mirrors and walking around
>Don't listen to music or bring your phone in
>No shower fap
>Spend less time walking around the changing room with your penis out and drying it

Take this for example, one guy this morning in my gym , the whole time I was there,might have done about 10 minutes of work out. He would have have to send at least 3 hours plus to do what I done. So much wasted time.

Lads, with these tips, maybe one day you (you) could be in the morning gym elite

>what is nutrition
you need breakfast mang

5:15 am Central time here, just drank my pre-workout before and squeezing my routine in before work orientation. I'll probably feel like shit by the end of it but we're all gonna make it.

>you need breakfast

For some reason, I can't do jack shit in the morning, I feel stiff.

I need breakfast.

Also, my pauses are always under 1 minute, except for heaviest lifts, but I still use a bit more than an hour.

>Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
You didn't fall for this meme did you ?

Nutrition is not my point.

I eat before I leave my house and a portion shake after the gym in between work.

My point is that that guy spent 50 mins in the gym walking around looking at himself and about 10 working out

>tfw public transit is so shit I cannot make it to my gym before work

>Don't listen to music

I wouldn't even go to the gym if I somehow didn't have access to music while I was there. How do you workout in silence or with whatever trash the gym is playing, that's madness.

>5:00 wake up and have small meal
>5:30 walk across road to gym
>7:00 finish workout and walk back home for shower and breakfast
>8:00 walk back to train station which is beside gym
>8:30 at my desk for mr. sheckles

Pretty happy with my situation desu

>you need breakfast

scoff

It's more about people using their phones choosing music. It's a distraction.

I suppose if you have a playlist you won't touch then it's fine.

mfw all the cereal companies sold him on breakfast

Streaming services should seriously be included in a list of things that are gainz goblins. Having to stick to a playlist on an iPod nano is so much better than having your phone with spotify or whatever.

So, a morning routine thread?

>wake up at 06:00
>fall asleep at 06:01
>wake up at 07:15
>fall asleep at 07:16
>wake up at 09:00
>fall asleep at 09:01
>wake up at 11:30
>roll around in bed until 13:00-14:00

Ty for posting my routine for me

With such a busy morning how do you have time to feel like a worthless piece of shit? I try to cram in one or two sessions a day, but sometimes there just isn't time.

>>Spend less time walking around the changing room with your penis out and drying it
Why do Americans do this?

These two old ass Americans showed up at my gym one day and they did about 10 minute workout followed by 20 minutes of hanging around in the locker room starkers trying to expose their hairless mutilated dicks as much as possible.

>not putting your leg up on the sink and drying your balls and gooch with the wall mounted hair dryer before applying the baby powder

I seriously hope you don't not do this user.

I usually do a couple of quick sessions during the day and one to failure when I go to bed.

i laughed at gooch

I want to do this but I have trouble getting enough sleep as it is.

>alarm set for 7am
>go to bed at 11pm
>don't fall asleep for at least a half hour/hour
>body decides i need to wake up at 5:30am

> 6am: wake up
> 6.10 black coffee
> 6.20 gentle jog to the gym
> 6.30 lifting
> 7.30 - 8.00 back home for shower

Gym shower is disgusting. Not using that shit.

Pretty happy with my routine for now.

>Don't listen to music or bring your phone in

OP confirmed 150 pound max lifting manlet.

Have fun missing out on the EZ adrenaline gains from music and sitting there listening to grunting men u faggot.