>since you are 5'7 you are no longer overcompensating manlet
>no one believes your bullshit story
>all comments are saying to measure yourself on video to prove it
>delete the video
Alex on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=w5glK4z5z1k

>get banned from Manlet guild
>no more free tickets to horse races and cirque du soleil
>other manlets won't even fight you in the pit, turn their back on you and fight each other as you watch
>deny you the rush of the pit which is all manlets have
he must feel pretty miserable right now

>be small youtuber
>claim 5'5
>get somewhat popular
>claim 5'7
matt ogus did the exact same thing

jeff did the exact same thing (claimed 5'10 before he was famous, claims fucking 6' lmao nowadays. is probably 5'9" irl)
betadestiny's big though. I'm a little disappointed in him, thought he was based. this is pathetic

video is private

i dont get the manlet meme. why is it overcompensating if a short guy gets fit, but totally fine if anyone else gets fit?

He said in his stream he remeasured and was 5'6. Said he would make vid private due to misinformation.

In every single one of his video descriptipn he writes 5'5 stfu

if you go to the gym you are overcompensating for something

because it's really unfair that's how people perceive it, and honestly at that height I'd be pretty surprised if the two things aren't related
>people don't believe you
>decide to lie 50% less because you really don't want to be 5'5
this is getting better. also how does one mismeasures by one whole fucking inch lmao? don't believe the manlet's lies.
shoes don't count btw

yeah I know which is why nobody believes him. the guy knows his exact weight and measurments. you can bet your ass he weights and measures himself every morning. also the way he always insists that he's 5'5" makes it sound like he's sure of it. then all of a sudden, at age 24, the guy gains 2 inches. yeah sure alex pls go

Nobody measures height every morning when your growth already stops lmao. Bodybuilders measure their muscles not their height retard.

>Be 6 foot healthy male
>Kick open door of manlet guild
>demand all their gold they won in the pits
>one manlet who lifts tries to fight me
>haha when do they learn
>smash him with giant club
was pretty dope

insecure short people probably do. I know a 5'7" guy who lifts and he does that exact thing. also, still, he's been claiming 5'5 for his whole adult life, brings it up several times, you expect me to believe he hasn't, at least once, been curious enough to measure himself. alex pls go, you're 5'5, this is not up for debate lmao. love watching you try.

6 foot is short brah
t. 5'11.5" permanlet

>6 foot
>not manlet
when will they learn?

Only a retard would measure his height on a daily basis when growth already stops. And only insecure lanklets would accuse short people being any different.

Blaha, pls go

alright, if that bugs you then just disregard that. the fact is, alex (you?) brings up height a lot. seems pretty obsessed with it. I'm pretty sure he (you?) had measured himself once in his (your)adult life (everyone does it, kinda like with dick) and since he (you?) claims 5'5 for most of it, then that's probably his (your?) actual height. He (you?) looks good though, I still wish him (you?) the best.

>betadestiny is big though?
Lmao what? That midget is just fat

Jeff is way bigger AND shredded

nah he's thicc. the guy has a huge frame and thicc wrists. I can actually believe he's natty given his frame and height.

You probably havent subscribed to his channel for a long time. Alright. He used to claim 5'7 in 2013 because he said his friends who have the same height claim 5'7. Then he measures and claims 5'5. He concludes that many people may have lied about their heights like they lie about their dick length since he measures and gets 5'5 while his friend who has the same height claims 5'7. He mentions a lot of time in many of his videos that people are most probably 1-2" shorter than what they claim.

It doesn't surprise me that Alex is the one who is wrong that he is the one who isnt 5'5. It will be retarded if he lies about his height because he bashes people for lying about their height a lot of times.

Kek

does he seriously expect us to believe it's possible to be off by 2" when measuring yourself
>It will be retarded if he lies about his height because he bashes people for lying about their height a lot of times
a lot of people who get seriously into bodybuilding are insecure, borderline crazy and delusional. betadestiny is like a blaha in disguise. this whole 5'7" thing is seriously so weird, it's sad to watch this manlet lie to himself. the fact he said he doesn't care and calls others out on it just serves to make it more pathetic

A professional measured jason genova's bodyfat using calipers and the result was 10%. Errors do happen.

Why would you compare a natty powerlifter to a roided fitness model?

oh...

Because jeff seid is natty faggot

aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, my friend

alex jones?

>be 189cm tall man
>convert to imperial measurements
>threaten 6 foot men to get a cut of all the manlet lunch-money they extort.
>if any get out of line, just pick them up by the backs of their shirts and let them flail about helplessly until they learn their lesson.
living the high life.

I'm gonna lay something here for you guys.
Your height doesn't determine your values as a person. There is no need to feel bad or insecure, because if you are working to improve yourself you are pretty fucking awesome!
Every time I see someone who is working to make themselves better I am impressed and have respect for them, no matter their height.
If you are reading this and are feeling bad because of your height, I want you to know that there is no need for that, because you are awsome!
We are all going to make it!

true

Betadestiny is probably roiding aswell
Just like pretty much any youtube fitness fag
He just a genetic dead end midget even roids can help

True af. At first I thought jason blaha is natty bcs no way in hell hes on roids as his body looks like mine just a little bigger. Until I found out that he is or at least was. This implies that everyone who has better physique than jason is not natty which is like everyone on youtube

Be 6 foot healthy male
>Kick open door of manlet guild
>smack head on doorframe and go down
>males gnaw off my ankles and few inches off my calves
>I'm now one of them
>still act like like I can pull bitches and try to speak to old lanklet friends, but they want nothing to do with me now
>Manlets, when will they learn

FTFY, buddy

can't tell if you're a girl or just an idiot. you're definitely new though.
c'mon don't tell us you don't feel extra tingly in your special princess parts when you see a 6'2 masterrace alpha CHAD

Could be legit. I always thought i was somewhere between 6'3 and 6'4. After seeing thousands of manlet btfo threads i decided to measure myself and im actually 6'5.

if you're a short guy you're meant to be small.

Where can I find my local manlet pit? I need some lunchmoney

> Be 6 foot healthy male
> Kick open door of manlet guild
> "g-g-give me all your gold, m-m-manlets"
> mfw instead they stare at me and then start intoning "one of us, one of us"
> mfw I missed the memo and the manlet cutoff is now 6'1

>be Sultan Kösen
>everywhere I go, people refuse to talk to me
>business owners kick me out and won't sell me stuff
>no friends
>family ignores me
>find out that I'm literally the only non manlet in the world
>everyone else is part of the guild
>mfw 8' m-masterrace
feels good

post yfw /pol/ was wrong and it's the ((((manlets)))) we should be worried about, not the jews

I can attest to people bullshitting on height purely because they either dont understand it or have measured up to someone who "claimed" to be a certain height then never bothered to check themselves properly.

My mates dad constantly told his son he was 6ft1, and that the he as the dad was 6ft. Then comes university, where I meet my mate and tell him im 6ft (it comes up in a random conversation halfway through the semester), he laughs and tells me thats bullshit because hes 6ft1 and hes shorter than me.

I watch over the next 10 minutes as I provide proof via tape measure and google as his entire life becomes a lie.

It was pretty funny to the rest of us because he didnt want to think his dad lied to him, probably the same for a lot of other people.

Other situation is when people measure themselves a few years ago, dont notice their growing height, so continue to say they are a certain height.

Thats a misconception. Jason took roids but he is a genetic failure and has absolutely no mental capacity to eat and train properly. Anyone can look good on roids as long as they are lean, Jason somehow manages to fuck this up by eating like a retard.

Judging by the guys vids, hes probably as mentally deficient as Jason Genova, so it isnt surprising that he cant a proper diet and lean out.

Whoops, accidentally cut this part out of my first response.

A lot of natty lifters are bigger than Jason, 1 because their diets are much better, 2 because they actually lift properly and consistently.

Jason spews a lot of literal google advice, and clearly doesnt take any of this advice himself. Hes a mockery and shouldnt be used as a base for comparison with other youtubers.

>hide
fuck is that guy still around?
I dont understand how a killer can evade capture while making videos like this

This guy is a lier, a scammer and I fucking hate him. In obe ideobhe will make fun of "squeezing and feeling the tension" and in another he will say that tension helped him grow his arms. Fuck this guy.

According to Blaha he is bigger than any single natural on planet Earth

yes that is called being an american.
still, there is no way he never measured himself. how many times do I have to say that. height (or lack thereof) is a huge part of who he is, that much is obvious. he constantly brought it up in every single one of his vids.
he seems so sure of it when he accuses his acquaintances of frauding. he probably got curious and measured himself at least one during his adult life (meaning after he hit all his """growth""" spurts), like literally everyone does. There is no way he mismeasured by 2". He didn't hit a growth spurt afterwards. Hence he is still more or less what he measured then, i.e. 5'5.
He gets into a beef with Hemingway who claims 5'9" iirc, post a long ass WoT in which he tries to drag blaha down to 5'7" (the "blaha is my bitch" one) then all of a sudden he's 5'7" himself too. Subtle way of evening things out, alex. Take away one inch there, wait a week, add one inch there.
Also to anyone convinced he's based etc, I'll repeat myself: these guys are all crazy. They all have mental problems. just look at blaha or even elliott. these guys clearly aren't normal. I mean sometimes first impressions don't lie. The guy's handle is AlphaDestiny. How's that for insecurity. And he just happens to be way waaaaaay below average in looks and height. He used chemicals on his beard and eyebrows for christ's sakes. And that's a "based" guy uuuu. Have all of you even read that "sipping on my cool glass of lemonade" pasta? I mean the guy is hiding his powerlevels because he's smart, I'll give him that, but sometimes he'll have a slip up and you can see that he's clearly batshit crazy, insecure and/or delusional. this is so obvious, I'm starting to think I'm getting memed.

you're fucking delusional
i'm 5'4 out of college and haven't measured my height since i was in high school, you're just making shit up in your head and thinking it's how everyone acts

in the video he said he didn't have a tape measure that long
if you use a 1 ft ruler or something and try to measure your entire body, yeah you're gonna have an error in measurement

literally every single person on the face of the earth knows their height. they even ask you when you have to renew your official documents. I'll say it again because I feel like you didn't read my post, he says several times he's 5'5. he must've said it like a few hundred times. do you seriously expect me to believe he hast once ONCE in all those years measured himself, if nothing else just out of curiosity?
kek and you believe that? who the hell doesn't have a measuring tape? this is getting sad. oh but who are we kidding, you're alex.

lanklets that are as obsessed with height as you have a lot of insecurities that you project onto others
that's why you think normal guys would jump through the hoops you imagine they would

>h-he hates alex...fucking lank
I'm a 5'11" manlet lmao. I can't stand irl e-statters. I couldn't do it. Something about the lying, the insecurity. Wouldn't even add 0.1" to save my life. kys alex

Last time I measured my height was 3 years ago. It was 5'6 and people ask me whats my height is and I answer 5'6 bcs Im sure I do not grow fucking taller so I dont need to remeasure myself, even when its for official documents.

Srsly, just bcs your a full grown retard who remeasures your height on a daily basis, doesnt mean everyone is also a retard

WHO THE FUCK CARES.

I swear the people on this board are mentally handicapped. If his info is good then why the FUCK does it matter how tall he is? This is why so many of you retards are weak as fuck and look like shit, because you won't listen to someone over something as stupid as them being short.

This is one of the best coaches on the planet. Do you think I'm going to ignore what he says because his body looks like shit?

It sounds like trappychan
There are only 2 genders trappy.

The next AlphaDestiny thread better have a link for a download of the newest version of naturally enhanced. There's literally nothing else of value that you faggots can say regarding him.

Measure myself at 17, 171cm 5'7. Dad says he's 5'8, but he's same size as me. Doesn't believe me.
22 now, measure myself recently, 174cm, 5'8.5, taller than my dad now.
>when did you realize your dad was a beta cuck Veeky Forums?

>t. manlet

[spoiler] seriously though you are absolutely right [/spoiler]

I'd upload it to google docs but I don't know how and I guess the user who uploaded it in the first place can post link if he's not a faggot.

Which ones more aesthetic?

>literally every single person on the face of the earth knows their height. they even ask you when you have to renew your official documents.

went to renew my passport some years ago. get measured as 183cm (6'0). my old passport said 181cm (5'11). they ask me if I want it changed or if they should just keep it, I decided to just keep the old one. and then I found Veeky Forums shortly after and am so insecure about my height I am literally too afraid to go back there to change it again because it could all have been just a bad measurement and I might be a manlet afterall.

did you even read my post? where the hell did I say I measure myself on a daily basis? I measured once in my adult life and I know my height. I'm sure as hell I'm not gonna discover I'm 2" taller than I thought like that faggot expects us to believe.
I don't think you understand. Nobody said he gives bad advice. He's just pathetic as a person, not for being short but for lying about his height. But then again, that's what his whole continent does so I guess he fits right in.

shoes don't count if that's what you're asking. other than that, it's pretty much impossible to measure you taller than you are if your feet are flat. you can get measured significantly shorter if in the evening/shit posture (head down, slouching) etc.

>measure myself
6'4.5"

tell Veeky Forums i'm 6'5"

fucking manlet feels, my life is a lie

Its easy to get measurement errors. When measuring my height, I'd project the highest point of my head into a wall using a ruler, then measure the distance of that projection from the ground. However, during that projection, the ruler may not be straight, especially if your doing it alone. 2" error wont be that surprising. You cannot be so sure unless you're conducting a study and can prove that the worst case scenario of error when people measure their height is always less than 2".

Because he doesn't actually know anything on his own. Or he tries other things out later after only hearing about one thing

All he knows is some off hand shit that Eric says, or other youtubers

My ID still says I'm 5'8 from when I was 15.

I'm (almost) 6 feet and no one has ever asked me to change it.

Wtf your full of shit. Noones prominent on youtube doing concurrent beside Alex. And his exercise science knowledge is mostly from louie simmons or from dr zatsiorsky not from other youtubers.

but you do know your height. so you've measured. what's your point?

Neither one of them is aesthetic. Doesn't mean they don't know more about strength training than anyone on this board.

I think docs is like word documents. Go into Drive and choose upload file, then link it here.

I think you need to put it in a sub folder to link it tho not just the main drive.

I could couldn't I?

I already have that version lol I'm talking about the overhaul. It's like 200 pages longer, has different weekly layouts, a bunch of shit.

well you are also a beta cuck at 174 tho so idk senpai

Because 5'8 and 5'10 are pretty close

>6 foot
>not a manlette

is it even a good program?

Haven't been running it long enough to give a real review of it. From what I have experienced it's good in terms of theory, the principles it has, recovery and variety, but selecting the right exercises for each slot is really what determines how well it works. It is balanced and I never feel like I'm not gonna be able to do the next exercise.

tl;dr so far it's good if you can pick the right exercises but I'd need more time to really determine its effectiveness.

Are you going to drop a download or nah? I'll love you if you do

That they don't give a fuck about height like the original user said.

5'11.5

Not a huge difference but it is enough.

Eric will literally release a new exercise video, and Alex will comment on it and his next video will be about this amazing new exercise he found.

Hell I think he even made a video about tricep extensions rack scrapes. Or at least his next video was about tricep extensions. Something Eric made the fuck up

And even if you aren't going to drop a link,is it worth the money? That's the only thing I'm really unsure of desu.

bumbping thread cuz i saw the video and lmao'd

>That they don't give a fuck about height like the original user said
but it adds nothing to my point. the guy is an adult who, like most adults knows his height. alex was already an adult when he claimed 5'5. i.e. he knew his height and claimed 5'5. This is all I'm trying to say, he's 5'5. That's neither good nor bad but it should be brought to general attention that this is a guy who's obviously lying. Doesn't say anything about his training methods.

>mfw 5'10" and tell people I'm 5'7" just to fuck with manlets

this is super funny to do

I've done in infront of a manlet at the clubs smoking area once and some girl said it's sad how he was clearly lying about his height

Underrated post

Pls gibe

Definitely trying this

post nudes

Caring about how you are perceived is perfectly healthy you subhuman.

I'm 4'11 and only measured once. When will lanklets learn?

>jeff is shorter than a 5'11 man

>jee, how come?

jeff is 5'9

so in BB comps, do you really lose points if you don't have skin that looks like a country market rotisserie chicken chicken? I'd imagine just having a little tan would be vastly better than looking like you're trying to get Hannibal Lecture's mouth watering