Help please :(

I'm an 18 year old college student and i'm a fat fucking bastard and i hate it i'm 6 foot 1inch at 221 lbs i fucking hate it, i managed to get down to 14 and a half stone using myfitnesspal (counting calories) but i have only gone and put it back on like a fat cunt. At the end of June my friend from Australia who i have not seen in person for two years will be visiting me and were gonna go on a road trip and i really want to be in shape for then. I'm thinking of water fasting but i get cravings that i can't fucking control. Please if you have any suggestions or methods to help please tell me, thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU

FAT

Count calories

Eat at a 1000 cal deficit eating only things you like. That'll help with self control

Is there anything that could suppress cravings?

stop being a bitch and cut.
stop eating shit and try to cut sugar as much as you can.
go on low carb, high protein, medium fat.
stop being a bitch.
and go on walks

and 1000 calories is a lot to cut, you will have problems with loose skin if you do that.
stick to 500 defecit.

and water fasting is a retarded meme fuck off

if only there was some kind of pinned note, or a adhesive lined exert

CALORIE THIEVING

do water fasting faggot
if youre not willing to suffer, you will never make it

>i'm 6 foot 1inch at 221 lbs i fucking hate it, i managed to get down to 14 and a half stone

You could start my using the metric system.

All in all, your aim should be how to live well and healthy, not how to lose weight quickly before your friend comes for a visit.

Read more, learn more, start exercising and have some commitment and you'll attain your goals. There's no easy or a quick fix to be found.

>At the end of June my friend from Australia who i have not seen in person for two years will be visiting me and were gonna go on a road trip and i really want to be in shape for then

you're not gonna lose 40 pounds in less than a month you fat piece of shit. It's impossible. Maybe in a year, IF you change your diet.

If you actually wanna loose weight and become a healthy person then please look into whole food plant based diet. It is the healthiest diet for a human and it also kills almost all sugar, unhealthy eating cravings. At least for most people. Also you will never be hungry which is a insanly positive thing. Goodluck mate...

Adderall

You posted the wrong version of that image Eurofriend.

nice argument checked XD
]

I once did water manipulation while I was in the army to make weight. Lost 15 pounds in 3 days, pretty sure some of it was organ water.

What's this water fasting meme? Sounds stupid as fuck.

Because of this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM

Fasting should be ok and it has or may have health benefits when done in moderate amounts (2-3 days).

Wouldn't recommend OP to do a 28 day rush like that guy on the clip tho. Do your studies, start small, exercise and, most of all, learn to eat healthy.

Man, I'm as tall as you are and I haven't weighed 220 lbs in 8 years!

I'm currently trying to get down back to 160 lbs and I currently weigh 261 lbs; I was 285 in March.

All I told myself, in March, was I wanted to be more attractive, so girls will start hitting on me again, and I suddenly started watching my calorie intake and working out.

Haven't had any issues since.

This is what I currently look like.

The metric system is without character or quirks. It's sterile, a fundamentally inhuman system. No wonder globalists love it.

Holy shit dude.
You can live off of a diet of pure fat and lose weight.

And I haven't weighed below 220 pounds since I was fucking 14.

>I suddenly started watching my calorie intake and working out

This basically. Started doing this a month or two ago and was surprised how much I was really eating.

The change for better starts when you find out your maintenance and deficit levels for calories, start counting them and start exercising regularly. Just go for a jog, a walk or to the gym for 3 times a week. Later on you can crank up the intensity and try out new sports when you feel confident enough.

Just don't be too neurotic about counting the calories and checking out the scale.

Why have you done this to yourself?

you look horrible

>tfw this was literally me in high school
I'm also 6'1 and my heaviest was around 230. Just do high incline cardio every other day and cut off drinks with calories. I'm currently at 170 now and it took me about 2 years to shed those 60 pounds.

dnp

CUNT

>5 weeks to go from fat fuck to in shape
Not gonna happen. You can probably lose 20 pounds but you'll still be a fat fuck.

Don't talk if you have no idea what you are saying.

I cut from 110kg down to 70 using a 1000 calorie deficit and had 0 loose skin.

You don't just lose weight whenever it's convenient

It's better for doing science, that's reason enough to adopt it.

vegetables. Buy a mix bag. Cook a portion of maybe 150-200 calories. That will leave you feeling full.

I used to eat out of sheer boredom every once in a while, so I slowly gained weight for the past 10 years.

I used to eat nothing but fast food and pasta, which are high in carbs and fat.

I'm now eating mainly chicken or salmon that I cook myself, along with raw vegetables. I would occasionally get fast food if I'm not eating enough (chicken breast is only 110 calories) but it's not like I used to eat.

You sound like you're weak if you asking people to motivate you to loose weight. Fuck off

Anyone try contrave? Or should I just EC stack to help make this suck less?

Bumping this

Is there somewhere to keep up on boogies declining health? I want to be among the first to know when he dies

You'll know when Mtn Dew / Pepsi stock drops hard

Thanks user

My BMI should be the same as yours, so how the fuck can you look so much fatter than me?