Redpill me on keto

Redpill me on keto

Is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/damaid_911
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, Keto is one of the most effective fat loss diets, but it's harmful in the long run, so don't do it for too long.

Currently doing Intermittent Fasting and Keto for a 4% cut.

>it's harmful in the long run

shut up you idiot

Make me, fag.

keto and IF both maximise fat loss because of low insulin

calories in calories out still count, but people who defer to that argument have probably never tried either

keto makes it really easy to hit your calorie goals, because to do it you have to meticulously track and calculate all your food intake.
it's also really good at countering diabetes and shit, and for some reason it helps with epilepsy.

This. Keto + IF is a Godsend combo. Complement it with fasted cardio and you can easily become a shredded sikk cunt.

Keto is a great way to lose weight. It mitigates hunger to such a degree that cutting can be a lot easier.

What is meme about is that it's not at all for beginners. It is very difficult to keep your carbs in the 20-60 range and also eat fat in such a way that you don't completely blow out your calorie deficit. on top of that, you really want your fats coming from healthy places. Avocado price is so high the diet becomes very expensive, unless you plan on meticulously measuring butter.

in short, those who need it the most can't do it. and those who need it the least are better off not going through the transition phase.

Please go and fucking kill yourself for making me look at that disgusting picture

Eh, I'd hump and dump.

>not wanting a chubby japanese fuckpig to ride your cock whilst stroking your nipples and spitting in your face

cuck

>spitting in your face
I don't think you're interested in women, user...

of course i am. i wouldn't enjoy it if it was a man spitting in my face.

oh my fucking god who is this

Not sure what her name is, but here's her twitter:
twitter.com/damaid_911

i am eternally grateful

happy fapping, user.

Low test cuck

stop wasting precious kilobytes

Stop wasting air

Stop wasting space-time.

Stop wasting

stop wasting

Stop

sto

Stop wasting spiritual matter from Samsara

st

s

>

>but it's harmful in the long run
Source or fuck off

it's more of a psychological crutch than anything

if your breath stinks, you can't think and you're unsteady on your feet, then you know you're losing fat

ugh, this is like exactly my ideal level of fatness in a girl. The small breasts too...

Fat fetish race traitor degenerates please leave

This. I did keto for 5 months and lost 90 pounds. I stopped doing it because even though the weight loss potential is massive the amount of fats it requires isn't good for your heart. Went to my doctor and she said she's extremely impressed but the only thing she was still concerned about was cholesterol IE eat less fats.

Now I'm on IF and it seems to be working as well, albeit slightly slower. Still averaging 4lbs a week.

IF is actually still pretty great on its own for cutting, and has long-term general health benefits if you do it for long enough. I just add keto to it to accelerate my cut.

Yeah it just seems like good practice to not be snacking at midnight all the time

it's the fats bro, keto is great but it relies so much on fat it can fuck with your heart.