>Mom is talking about kicking me out again

It's fucking over isn't it.

Other urls found in this thread:

jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobposting/23035991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a job you fucking loser

Fuck you man no ones hiring

bullshit

IM hiring, how do you look in a french maid outfit? what is your pain tolerance?

>iktf

I live in Newmarket Ontario, Canada and there's literally no jobs here.

>no one's hiring
>there just isn't any work
>it's not me, the job market is just terrible
You wanna know how I know you're a beta bundle of sticks?

so move out to durham county and make $30 driving farm equipment

I am skeptical of that being the case.

>tfw parents want me to move back in so I can save the 900 dollars a month I spend on rent and bills on going to college
>Too prideful too move back

kek

jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobposting/23035991

Good. It will force you to stand on your own two feet and grow up. I wish my parents kicked me out instead of letting me become a neet loser.

There is nothing in Newmarket. Buy a shitbox car, become an apprentice in a trade, join Union, work in Toronto.

I'm hiring, but I get a shitload of applicants. I've got like 70 for a $9 an hour hotel front desk position. Only going to hire 1 of those, and it's going to be the one who's the most friendly and can give me 7 day availability

if you keep allowing yourself excuses, then yes, it is over.

Look at this objectively. There are millions of people on this planet. Someone, somewhere, was in your shoes and decided to recreate themselves into a self sufficient and better version. Someone, somewhere is doing whatever work is available and genuinely appreciates it because they know they won't be starving. Someone somewhere in this planet doesn't *have* parents to be a safety net for them and has to learn how to do it on their own.

Are any of these people better than you?

Is it easy to find an apprenticeship? How do I do this?

wtf that's good

Send your application and resume out to social media agencies as a community manager. make 3-5K/ month managing idiots for companies who don't want to deal with them on the Internet.

I have been applying non stop since university closed 2 weeks ago to every shitty job in my area. Today i applied to a dishwasher position at cicis,dollar general, target, mcdicks and a campus job and i know all of them wont even give me an interview. Really dont know what to do, i cant wait to leave this shitty southern town when im done with university.

Yeah. Scarborough fag here, I'm a union commercial painter. Most trades are starving for apprentices, just cold call companies asking if they are hiring apprentices. Google Toronto trade unions. Specifically drywallers, tapers, painters, glazers, plumbers, HVAC, electricians whatever. Pick what you like and enjoy 35 to $45 an hour, with benefits and pension.

My parents invited me to do the same when I was finished university and got a job back in my home city. I moved back home for two and a half years and then bought a house with a 35% down payment.

NIgger get real. A single man only needs a fucking studio apartment with a bathroom and a kitchenette, which may cost you like $500/mo at most if you're willing to go to a shitty neighborhood. If you can't come up with $1000/mo, you're a piece of shit. I could make that being a dishwasher full-time for a couple restaurants or doing some other menial labor.

Somewhat different situation but now that I've graduated from college and have a job and a house (rented but it's an entire house with property) and a good situation, etc, my dad always offers to let me move back in. He and I used to fight all the time before I left to go to college when I turned 18. Now I'm 25, about to be 26, and I think he realizes how much he misses seeing his son at home.

But then, whenever I am home for more than 2 days, I swear I'm ready to kill him. I think the best I could do is being his neighbor a few doors down.

This guy isn't wrong OP. If you're willing to grind the shit isn't that difficult. But it's a matter of your own ethic.

The fuck man?

I heard apprenticeships were impossible to get, let alone joining a union without connections

>live in Newfoundland
>see others complaining about Ontario being a job wasteland
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF PAIN

Lucky for me I got a job at the EI call centre, naturally the Newfoundland centre is the busiest in the country, so my job is pretty secure, and I make $52000/yr, which is plenty for a modest but comfortable lifestyle in St. John's.

I'm that poster and I'll follow up with an example from my own life:

I graduated from college with a degree and couldn't get work right away, but my lease was ending so I had to get out and get working. I picked up three jobs: insurance salesman, dishwasher, and country club golf ball shagger / morning setup person. They all blew ass and paid like shit unless I got lucky selling insurance for a period, and even then, people cancel policies and you get charged back for your earnings. Royally fucks you.

I pulled $100/week from the golf shit working Saturday and Sunday, $125/week from dishwashing, and variably (but averaging out to) $300/week from insurance bullshit. That was hard and fucking miserable, but I still made ~$2100/mo after taxes.

Work hard, get paid. I met and have known people that have worked harder doing 2 full-time jobs at the same time. That's sleep 7 hours, wake up, travel to job 1, do job 1, travel to job 2, do job 2, go to sleep on repeat 5 days a week.

You're bitch made.

This is bullshit. Why? Most fuckers are lazy and require a desk job. Seriously, there's plenty of opportunity. Most apprenticeships last 3 to 5 years. So for that time, ployers get away with paying you less than a journeyman. So yes, apprentices are in demand.

They pay you less because you don't know shit though...

How old are you op? My parents are making some serious threats if I don't get a job soon and I'm 18. I just had an interview on Tuesday and they haven't called back yet and it is starting to stress me out

So apply for jobs in other regions??? How hard is that. Stop complaining about your cunt mom and do something about it. I have a cunt mom too who would do that shit. I moved 350 miles away from her and got a job. Happier than ever.

Sometimes she tries to hit me. Next time she does that I'm going to lay her the fuck out in self defense.

HH

>Most trades are starving for apprentices, just cold call companies and enjoy $35 to $45 an hour with benefits and pension

Complete and utter bullshit lol.
Congrats on memeing that poor bastard though I guess.

WHO'S RIGHT HERE???

Just wash the dishes user.

Once you leave you will hate life but you will be stronger still i would try to stall as much as i could because its hard out there so have some money on hand.

Yeah you do sound happy

NOT FIT RELATED. FUCK OFF.

>Go to Google
>Search local area for Comm. College and/or Tech./Trade College
>Browse around their trade/tech. training
>Find one you like
>Apply
>Start classes
>Work local shit job
>6 months to 2 years later (depending on trade/skill area)
>Finish classes
>Look for Trade Union or Apprenticeships or businesses that use your skills
>Apply
>Work in trade field

drive uber/lyft/whatever the fuck you leafs have up there

For what time frame and where is it?
Many of my friends enroll in work & travel and I'm feeling like it too but the programme costs around 3 grand

Lol. Better than I was when I was living with her that's for sure.

Oh, were you saying heil Hitler because of my 88s?

Live in your car until you find a job.

>your car

Good one

>tfw mom ditched me when I was 4 and left me with my dad
>My dad was always at work and left me at day care and we never talked
>Dad works 24/7 and is always pissed
>My dad eventually remarries and he's actually finally happy
>I'm completely ignored by my father now too
>He prioritizes stepmoms kids over me
>Sorry user you can't go on the school trip we can't afford it
>Sorry user you can't play football we can't afford it
>Don't compare yourself to your siblings! Their dad pays for their stuff!
>My dad tells me shitty stories about my mom all the time
>Tells me I remind him of my mom
>fast forward now stepmom is getting him to kick me out
>Living by myself and going to trade school on a loan now

Why was I dealt shitty cards fuck this I'm gonna make it Bros fuck em right??

so I'm about to graduate college at the end of the summer and my parents told me tonight they don't want me to come back home and live. I am pretty upset, but what should I do in the mean time before I find a job to support myself? I'm totally broke atm. does anyone have similar experience?

Yes, fuck them. Make yourself a better person than they ever were, and live a better life. It's hard when you're dealt a shit hand, and it's hard to deal with the emotions of neglect, but you'll be able to never make that mistake now that you've felt it. So just keep moving man, only way from hitting rock bottom is up.

Sell dope and Rob houses WIGGA

or hit up an employment agency and work like a dog

~just minority things

>mom accused dad of molesting me when i was a baby, he i cut from life. Accusations false
>mom physically and mentally abuses me as a kid
>mothers gay friends abuse me, mother doesnt care.
>dad dies of cancer
>grow up and do heroin
>do rehab, confront mom, she denies everything
>fuck a hundred girls and feel no emotion towards any of them.
>Probably gonna an hero soon, fuck it

You are going to make it bro dont give up you are at your lowest time

hope you enjoy prison, and then winding up homeless afterwards

Life is what you make it fuck spending my 20s depressed

Just sort of an ongoing deal, but it's in Florida, not terribly far from Disney (but also nearer to the beach than being dead in the middle of the state)