Husbando? Or diet-pronto?

O.K I spammed this pic everyone in the last 2 days and I've gotten 100% negative criticism letting me know that I looked much better on the left.

The thing is, I think right looks way more aesthetic. After being a hungry skeleton for all of my life, left just looks sickly to me.

I just want to make sure the fat isn't clogging up my brain. If my goal is eventually to be husbando-mode, isn't the right way closer to that ideal?

I'm going for a run cause now I'm self conscious. I'll be back and try and post a better current pic, but I'd appreciate any honest criticism.

Also husbando modes please post your pics. N-no homo.

These pics are a few months old, but same weight really (215-220) -- probably was more active in gym.

Post cock bby

>using "aesthetic" as an adjective
Kill yourself, faggot.

left is more appealing imo. you have better definition and look fitter. you still look decent on the right, but you could look better. i think 2x a week is too little. you could def cut a bit of weight. like you could look decent if you were say at 200lbs.
\at the end of the day, that's my take. do what makes you feel the most comfortable in your skin. but people will tend to prefer left since it's more defined.

left looks 10x better

>I think right looks way more aesthetic.

You're wrong, and you have two days worth of evidence to show you are wrong.

Stop seeking validation for your choice to get fat, you won't find it. It's as bad as (almost the exact same thing) as the fat acceptance movement.

Idk about your body dude but you should get those violently invasive moles checked out.

Might as well be comparing apples to oranges at this point. The lighting and angles are totally different, first picture overexaggerates your v-taper, thus making the picture more appealing.

I like second more but that's because I'm a complete faggot for Justin.

you're not a husbando you're fat you piece of shit mixed with crap

Right is better. But I'm gay so keep that in mind. Maybe a slight cut. But right>>>left IMO.

i think that's crap on the mirror

lose 20lbs and you will look good, you just look like a strong-ish fatty

also first you have to get a gf to be "husbando mode"

left: scrawny manlet who might be okay at pull ups and bench press
right: pudgy manlet who would be a little better than the scrawny manlet at bench press but worse at pull ups

What was your program on the left?
Looks way sexier.

Lol what a manlet

Is it possible to stay at a large weight / frame and get definition? I'm not looking for quick solutions; just something to work towards.

I see people that are big and cut. Do they just drop carbs or what?

I am no expert but I would browse the meals that rich piana sells on his website, lots of asparagus and shit

yeah, but i think you pushed it a bit too far. you'd still look pretty thicc if you cut down a bit. drop 15lbs and you'll look 10x better while remaining big. and 185lbs is not skinny by any metric (unless you're really really tall)
also the people who are really big and cut usually maintain that physique for a brief period of time, so it's not a sustainable goal.

I'm 6'3 (so 6'5) -- my crush literally called me lanky (lanklet) and made fun of my waist. (She's skinny)

Did I just get pranked?

You look fine in both picture so stop worrying, some women will like more right and some left so just go what you like the most.

>someone made a cute joke so I have to get fat

Did you grow up in a doll's house? Why are you so sensitive?

I think right is a lot better. I like guys that exude pure masculinity though. Looks stronger. Some girls would prefer left though. I guess so its a toss up of what you like more/type of person you wanna attract. If your goal is husbando mode stay at right bodyfat and keep lifting

You are literally me.
I'm also 6'3, went from slightly more muscular and dry on your left pic to bit more bf% than your right pic.
Still look very much the same though. Are your lifts also nearing 2/3/4/5 ?

Left looks better by a long shot.