>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1hFamafag8&t=845s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2nNkLq9SM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8vUdq1xbM
youtube.com/watch?v=IplUlMn0hMI
sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HT1xliAFLldXXagOFbXM/200343471/HT1xliAFLldXXagOFbXM.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

How do I incorporate dumbells into my workout? Trying to gain muscle a little quicker.

Also which routine is good for noobs?

Foundation I recommend as a former aushwitz survivor.
You can add rows with dumb bells, I row with BB though. If you don't have a pull up bar, do some curls as well.

Unsure of what you mean by "Foundation I".

I have a curl bar btw also.

Do you know anything about stretching btw? Trying to get a routine pre strength training and pre-cardio

that's "i" not "1", all the shit is on OP or first reply

Foundation is a good routine

Curls
tricep extensions
bench
rows
lateral raises
Jefferson curls
Bulgarian lunges

are good assistance work for bodyweight training, especially curls, and extensions.
Also depending on your goals super light "Maltese presses, Victorian presses, cross presses, inverted cross presses".

youtube.com/watch?v=V1hFamafag8&t=845s

good info from this goy.

>1h long youtube video
>all those adds
>kipping
>face of a trainwrecked autist

>kippping where??

Somebody in the other thread asked if you should do non straight arm exercises for planche and the answer is yes.
You should be doing bent arm planches, this will help with balance and shoulder strength and planche push ups or pseudo planche push ups. Especially planche push ups will help you a lot.

he is high energy.
I like the partner push ups, dishes and arches. Also I Y T seems like a good exercise. And that thing Nigel does really quickly - L-sit to full Planche on pommels - that's got to be my favourite. I wanna try those out.
On the other hand walking on hands while Lachlan is holding his feet seem kind of stupid, and I probably need to read into the effect of ice baths on recovery.
Thanks, I was about to make a mistake.

cba to look for time, he was doing weird Lsit dip into planche push up thingy
If he can't do a planche he won't do a planche push up

I meant planche push up as in tuck planche, pseudo planche or straddle planche push ups, whatever progression you are in.

theirs a kipping planche variation in foundation.

Why is it that all the bw fags are insanely fucking ripped?

n-not me, pls senpai, no bully

ay that's Orange, the noob guy from the foundation stretch series.

Because we don't fall for the bulk meme.
It's easier to do skills if you're not carrying excessive fat with you.

>It's easier to do skills
who the fuck cares about shit being easy?
we don't bulk to keep joints healthy, bw shit puts a lot of stress on them already

I would like to stick my benis in her bagina if you know what I mean

i'm thinking of dropping the gym in favour of just bodyweight stuff.. is there any way to workout your back without a pullup bar?

which part? it's hard, you will need weights pretty soon, make shift weights can do fine, backpack with rocks/water bottles etc.

>tfw insane heat all week, only been able to work out once

I can feel my gains packing their shit up and preparing to leave

Does anyone have a copy of that one giant infographic where it covers most of the major exercises starting with their easiest variations slowly moving down to their hardest ones?

I feel your pain, my room hits 35C regularly during summer heat waves

How did you start calisthenics?

I have a pullup bar and rings. Is it good to start a 3-day split ABCxABC? or just AxAxA full body?

I have a mobile AC but my room is pretty small so it's either room for my training or room for the AC. I'm moving next year so I'm gonna try to get a place with those huge AC at the back that store uses

Foundation suggests 3 routines (first reply to OP) you choose one by the amount of time you have available/want to spend working out

Can someone explain to me how to read the routine. I am completely lost.

Which one

The foundation one in the reply. All of them. I'm kinda new to Veeky Forums btw.

Sup brehs.

So I plan on travelling abroad for atleast 3-6months - meaning no gym for me. I don't want to come back as a skelly and thought of getting into bw stuff for quite a while, so I see this as a chance to completely commit to this kind of training for atleast the next months.

Routines, mobility stuff, etc. is plenty so finding one to keep me busy and progressing shouldn't be hard. What I'm asking myself is this:

Is there any equipment (e.g. rings) that I absolutely need to take with me to progress effectively?

Is the explanation here not enough?

Well, you will need to find a place to pull yourself up, to work the biceps, or curl something

>Well, you will need to find a place to pull yourself up, to work the biceps, or curl something
Well, finding a tree should be possible. I guess a pair of rings would make sense to do most of the stuff when lagging a proper bar?
Everything else (parallels etc.) is probably overkill for travelling?

PE and SE?

don't mind those, just progress through them in order they are listed with numbers, I call them levels
mm are you that advanced to require rings?

Rings are the best thing you can get.
preparatory element
specific element
it really doesn't matter.
lel in FOundation you use rings from RC PE1 so yeah he is "that advanced" to require rings lmao

>mm are you that advanced to require rings
Just speaking from a practical point of view - how am I supposed to do even basic pullups or dips without rings when lagging an actual bar? Not even talking about doing a lever or anything like that.

yo get them rings. Dips you can do anywhere. But you need the rings for the pull ups. There's other stuff you can do on the rings, but you get them for the pull ups.
As for parallettes. You don't really need them.

volume vs intensity?

Personally i mostly train with intensity but ive added some volume training as well

hi

Hello

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2nNkLq9SM

luuuuul

She got blacked afterwards.

why do bodyweight fags skip leg day? this guy is good example of someone who roids and skips leg day
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8vUdq1xbM

they don't think it's important

it looks retarded how he's flipping his head back to get his chin over the bar as if it makes it more legitimate

because strong legs are overrated,

so hawt, time to fap.

I liked his muscle up video

>tfw destroyed my left elbow doing foundation

t-thanks Veeky Forums

what exercise. I had elbow pain for like one month doing Foundation because of wrong form

Some people aren't destinied to make it.

i went too hard and dumb on pullups. felt like my left side was much weaker so forced left arm negatives even through pain. it sucks now, im seeing a physical therapist this week.

first time in my life i was feeling motivated to workout but im a fucking moron so i blew it

lel you did one arm pullup negatives as a beginner?

i could do 3 sets of 6 pullups i thought it was fine kek

i already accepted to stop working out and to follow whatever the therapist tells me to do, i just dont want to become completely sedentary again but i fucking hate cardio

When i was doing 1 arm pull up negatives i would go to sleep with my entire arm in pain.
But at the time i could do 15+ pull ups so idk wtf youre doing at 3x6

Stupid question bu I figure this would be the thread to ask.t how come push ups are harder than lifting?
I can bech 2 pl8s
I'm not that fat and cutting but can't do more than 20 push ups.

Either you are doing push ups wrong or you have bad endurance

just do foundation again, but this time stick to that progression until your left side feels stronger. Maybe the PT will help you out as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=IplUlMn0hMI

Jesus Christ these are hard as fuck.

>doing one arm pullup negatives as a novice

Oh boy, you were grinding those joints and ligaments to dust.
Let that be a lesson for you.

best you can do for legs without using weight is single-leg squats, which can be achieved in maybe a few weeks of training even if you've never worked out before. the hardest part of a pistol/shrimp squat is, by far, balance.

plus there's a disincentive to work legs, since heavier legs means your bodyweight is higher which makes the exercises harder while providing no benefit other than aesthetics.

hi, what are the skills you got down/ want to get to get down?

>tries to force advanced calisthenic movement as a beginner
>inevitably fucks himself up
>blames Veeky Forums
>mfw

Currently working on one-hand pull ups and planche.
Would love to learn the iron cross, but I'm aware that progressing on it takes a shitload of time.

it can be easier to get if you get someone to spot you, but that would have to be a reliable source.

I don't understand goals like this
sure it's impressive to do 50 pullups but I'm sure he would get a more effective workout doing 20 controlled pullups

Do you guys chew oats or swallow them?

You answered your own question faggot

I prefer growing old with the oats and raising a half man half oat baby together

Bench press and other powerlifting type moves put the body in the most mechanically advantageous position.
In the bench press, scapula are retracted and the chest is puffed to reduce range of motion and to remove smaller muscles from the movement.
In the pushup, proper form dictates that you incorporate all the smaller muscles like the serratus anterior to support the movement of the scapula with the arm. See the attached gif. You're also forced to use unrelated muscles like the abs, quads, neck muscles, etc. to support the plank position. I would say more than are required for the arch on the bench.

While similar they are two different beast, i remember reading somewhere that Mark Ripple toe would recommend the push-up over the bench press if there was a successful way to overload it

This makes me feel good about myself

>slow and controlled brah
lol enjoy never making any gains.

> forced left arm negatives even through pain
> even through pain
> through pain
>snaps shit up
t-thanks Veeky Forums

you win this threads faggot award

When you bench you arch your back and use your chest more, then you try to do triceps push ups, mystery solved.

looks awesomely fun, desu

I dunno man, oly gymnasts have huge (4u) legs, desu, plus he is wearing long shorts hiding quads, did he ever show his upper leg in video? pic related oly gymnast

Anyone here ever subluxated their clavicle? Probably happened because of bad dip form. Doc said no bodyweight exercise for 4-6 weeks. Depressing as fuck, but if im to actually heal by then its obviously worth it.

This seems like the right place to ask this.

I've been steadily trying to eat/live healthier and recently cut all processed sugars out of my diet. I exercise regularly, and while I'm definitely pleased that losing fat and weight shows its been working, I am also down to 145 at 5'10, which I'm aware is markedly lower than the average.

I'm not trying to get swole or anything, I just do regular exercise and am aiming more for health than aesthetic, but clearly I need to start gaining weight and eating more.

What am I looking for here? Basically just more protein and food in general?

Healthy calories, vegies and meat, aint nothing to it. If you hate eating a lot, you can look into getting some whey, easy protein you can drink throughout the day. Don't mind about your weight, if you feel good and look good it doesn't matter what you weigh.

>tfw muscular imbalance

It's not so much the eating that I hate as much as the prep. I'm probably gonna invest in a blender soon though so I can make quick easy breakfasts since I pretty much eat just a big lunch and dinner. I'm aware of the general rule of "Eat when you're hungry, don't when you're not" and I've definitely been feeling more "room" recently.

Good to know I'm on the right track though, thanks for the advice!

What do you guys do for core and legs? I heard sit-ups were a meme. Are V-ups a meme?

how

hollow holds
planks
side planks
decline sit-ups
leg raises
back arches
reverse hypers
Maltese presses
Victorian presses
windshield wipers
Russian twist

dragon flags, and ab wheel rollouts are lame imo.

V-ups are ok, situps get heat because most people dont do them with a posterior pelvic tilt, and some don't know how to stretch their hip flexors.

whats wrong with dragon flags and ab wheel?????

Yea, that's why I suggested whey, it has calories and protein, plus it's a drink that takes less than a minute to make.
Manna and FL progression works abs, legs I work whenever I climb the stairs, keeping heels off the ground for calves.
For quads I do 'cardio'.
It's just his opinion that they are lame, nothing wrong with the movements, though dragon flags are advanced exercise.

Anybody else find it hard to work their triceps (endurance) with close push ups even after 4 sets?

why don't you like dips?

Endurance wise, it's always hard past 12reps, fucking torture no matter what muscle I train.

I do them at home. I'm not going to buy a load of equipment just to use my body to train triceps.

I don't care about the pain. I do countless push ups. Just want to build a fuck load of endurance.

????
I got portable Pbars, they don't take that much space to store, something like this sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HT1xliAFLldXXagOFbXM/200343471/HT1xliAFLldXXagOFbXM.jpg
you can do tons of shit on them not just dips.

I don't want them man. I do powerlifting in the gym and at home I just want to use my body and for endurance.

>countless push ups
I bet $50 its some shit form push ups

Then do isometrics, don't ruin your joints while resting.

Really want to bet? Put down £1000, I can take a video.

I do strict push up and fairly slow. I'm assuming you can do too many, and that's ok. No need to talk bad about someone doing better than you though.