Getting too much droopy tits action from flat bench for my liking

Getting too much droopy tits action from flat bench for my liking

On SS with intermediate lifts, should I switch to incline or maybe dumbbell incline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=871VTEF7qIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Target mid/upper pecs with incline dumbell flys

don't really need multiple excercises for pecs
flys are also not fun and gay

seems like flys would be right up your alley then, faggot

You need The Press™

This.
You need to OHP more weight.
Flys are kind of useless from what I understand

Maybe you're just fat?

those that says flies are useless are silly and probably do it wish shit form. Post presses, do flies with light weight. Focus on squeezing your pecs together as you do it, not using your shoulders to bring the weight forward. If you're doing it right, you should feel your pecs engaged at the end specifically. Hold it there for one second then let it go back down. Major pump after a few sets.

Don't worry about following SS only. If you have an area of weakness, target it a little more. Do some extra pressing. There is no need to be married to just one press. Add decline one session, throw in incline the next. Hit flies at different angles but make sure to use your pecs, not shoulders and arms. People suck at flies.

kek

Dumbbell flies fucking SUCK for that area of your chest, they're good for the outer area though.

Do chest flies and incline bench for that part of your best, basically stop doing SS

>another one falls for the SS meme

anyone have thoughts on landmine press for upper chest?

Post chest

bench with a wider grip

be less fat user

Don't listen to the faggots on this thread. Your back pulls down on your shoulders which in turn pull up on your chest. Bodybuilding101. You need to work it all. If that picture is you it looks like you have no shoulders and probably no back. Either do it right or don't waste time caring about your faggy little tits.

Oh you are very wrong, literally the best chest exercise

incline dumbell flys target the mid/upper pecs fine, user.
do a 45 deg incline and raise them laterally.

>flys are also not fun and gay
>Flys are kind of useless from what I understand

youtube.com/watch?v=871VTEF7qIY

>"There are three chest exercises that should always be done," Arnold says. "The bench press, the incline bench press at different angles, and the dumbbell flye."

>Arnold was known for the size, shape, and extreme width of his chest, which he credits to an extreme stretch on the flye. "The flye is the exercise that gave me the full pectoral muscle development," he says.

>"Remember, with muscles, the important thing is always to get the stretch and the flex. So to me, going all the way out [on the dumbbell flye]—as far as you can go—and then coming in and touching the dumbbells together and flexing like you're doing the most muscular pose made all the difference. That exercise couldn't be replaced by any machine."

>>"There are three chest exercises that should always be done," Arnold says. "The steroids, the steroids, and being mates with the judges."

Yeah. This DYEL won a lot of prizes thanks to corruption. He also just did great roids and got this body with no work at all.