Who gots the links edition, and lets on die edition

Who gots the links edition, and lets on die edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEIa2gKlM5k
youtube.com/watch?v=NPG94VMWPww
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmsDjMujjo
youtube.com/watch?v=xAERZd8XtgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tsC9ahsCGLc
youtube.com/watch?v=nQqvGITfqmg
youtube.com/watch?v=_E21jlKax8M
youtube.com/watch?v=mUMoD-5P_Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=pIv-gcCnzys
youtube.com/watch?v=X-G9r-rD8fY
youtube.com/watch?v=vA9gCDkvFZ8
youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies
youtube.com/user/bboySaza
youtube.com/user/trdic
library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if only i used steroids like those guys do

youtube.com/watch?v=aEIa2gKlM5k

Yet theirs scrawny Russian kids doing the same skills. Im not saying non of these guys are on the sauce, but it might be unlikely because these guys aim to be as small as possible sauce will only add unneeded muscle mass which will put more strain on the connective tissue.

I remember seeing a video about this fat old guy who wanted to become Veeky Forums and through body weight he became fucking ripped. I can't find it now, does anyone know what video I'm talking about and can link it?

no idea

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=NPG94VMWPww

yes dude thanks a bunch

What the FUCK
My shoulders literally can't even

>no one still post the links

>Overcoming your BodyWeight
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmsDjMujjo
youtube.com/watch?v=xAERZd8XtgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tsC9ahsCGLc
youtube.com/watch?v=nQqvGITfqmg

>2016 Olympics highlights
youtube.com/watch?v=_E21jlKax8M

>What is gravity lul
youtube.com/watch?v=mUMoD-5P_Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=pIv-gcCnzys
youtube.com/watch?v=X-G9r-rD8fY

>Skinny grills with asses

youtube.com/watch?v=vA9gCDkvFZ8

>Websites

gymnasticbodies.com/forum
antranik.org/bodyweight-training
globalbodyweighttraining.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co

>Youtube Channels

youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies
youtube.com/user/bboySaza
youtube.com/user/trdic

>Safest Static Hold Progression

www.antranik.org/how-to-implement-a-steady-state-training-cycle

>Common Prereqs

www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/3750-prerequisites/?p=93540

>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

this isn't called a reverse planche isn't it somethign related to a limber?

Holy shit this thread is everything I've been looking for for a while. Thank you so much!

we have been here for a good while.

Is this you???

Yes

Whats stopping you?

What;s the best way to work traps with bodyweight, lads? Just do shrugs on the parallel bars/dip stand?

deadlift your car

I like doing inverted rows

Should I be protracting my scapulae at the bottom of each pullup?

shrugs on p bars hit lower/mid traps
handstand shrugs hit upper traps
inverted hang shrugs hit upper traps

holy fck you need to strengthen your back

lmao what

Is "I hate people and I'm ashamed of showing my exposed ribcage at a gym" a good reason to pursue a bodyweight routine?

Time trining?
How strict its your diet?
What do you focus on more?
General recomendations.

Mirin you. Do you have a blog or something?

>I'm ashamed of showing my exposed ribcage at a gym"
What? I don't understand, why can't you wear a fucking shirt?

Well, it's a metonym, of sorts, I guess. Everything's emaciated and bony. Mainly the people thing, though.

If you're a spooky skellington, but still have the money to join a gym, then you probably have enough money for food to bulk. So lift hard and eat big. Depending just how spooky you are, MADMILK might be just the ticket for you.

Milk actually tends to give me explosive, painful gas. Never knew why. Even happens with lactose-free milk.

So the routines herein wouldn't be a feasible replacement for going to the gym? My main goal was to never set foot in one. So deep is my misanthropy. It's not even the money. My local uni even throws in gym membership as part of tuition. I just hate being around people. I may wake up to a horrendous lich staring back in the mirror every morning, but I could never get over how spooky other people are. I wish I had the room to fit weightlifting equipment in my tiny-ass studio.

>misanthropy
Ah, you could have just said so. Literally the reason I train at home as well. In answer to that, do whatever the fuck you want to do. Don't let people you hate live in your head rent-free. As you can see from the webms/.gifs posted ITT, you can definitely become strong doing bodyweight. If you're interested more in hypertrophy, just up the volume of your training and again, eat big. If you have particular dietary concerns, you may have to do some of your own research to find out exactly what you can eat a lot of. I'll get you started here: Take Pic Related, only up the sets/reps to 5x20, advancing stages when you can meet the rep count easily. Buy yourself a pullup bar, it's the only thing you'll need to get started.

Thanks, user!

As a side note, should I still put in time studying this "starting strength" book that people seem so jazzed about? There's a first edition copy at my local library and I was thinking of checking it out. Does it have a lot of valuable stuff to know, even if one isn't necessarily trying to become stronk like massive bear?

>Does it have a lot of valuable stuff to know, even if one isn't necessarily trying to become stronk like massive bear?
Absolutely. Rippetoe is a character, personality-wise, but he's also smart about anatomy and trainign. the sections on chinups and dips will be relevant to your bodyweight training. Never hurts to learn more.

I doubt a lot of them roid it up.

I am out of shape now, only starting to get into working out again at 26, but I was a competitive gymnast at a young age, and at about 14 was on my way towards being that ripped if I hadn't shit out and decided being lazy was better.

I am sure you can do it user.

People on this board just say anyone thats jacked with bodyweight training is on roids. Its their way of discrediting others due to their own insecurities.

Got great results from almost daily pull ups and dips on my way home from work at the park. 20-40 minutes, longer if with the boys

Working on hanging leg raise and occasional cheeky muscle up attempts

Can do 20 dips and 15 chin ups from maybe 10 and 5 a few months ago

Feelsgoodman

How do I start Calisthenics when I'm 10 KG overwheight and want to lose weight get aesthic.

I mostly do a lot of pullups, chinups, pushups every day but not much else. I have no idea how to start doing other exercises.

Has anyone done weighted pull ups or weighted dips with 100% of their bodyweight added? Or somewhere close?
I'm stuck at 120 lb added to my dips and pull ups for 2 reps. What do?
Currently 6'0, somewhere around 165 lb.

see

if you only care about aesthetics you either work through progressions from easy to advanced (like pike pushups to handstand pushups) or you get a dip belt/weighted vest and just keep adding weight to pullups and dips

My estimated 1 RM for dips is my bodyweight(~165) but i never went that heavy.