By Veeky Forums standards, is The Golden One buff?

By Veeky Forums standards, is The Golden One buff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBl7J-V-uAY
youtube.com/watch?v=hcURrGkyLXw
youtube.com/watch?v=TYpbDZJUJ0w
thinksteroids.com/articles/history-anabolic-steroids-sports/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's bigger and more defined than 99% of the board, the other 1% being /fraud/. So yes.

I'm putting a 80 % chance this guy has roided.

If he did he has no noticeable side effects, kind of hard to believe in that case desu.

Ok here's how it goes
>Dude claims natty while being built as fuck
>Veeky Forums thinks he must roid

He could have had short cycles of low doses for all i know, he has made some serious gains in a short time, you can see it if you compare his older videos to his oldest.

Years ago he showed how he makes himself look big in his vids, he always has the camera angled upwards, wears tight fitting clothes or has a pump, and good lightning.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBl7J-V-uAY
he doesn't look nearly as big in the videos where his full frame is in view, he just has the height and a good frame.

>saving sweden with gyno at the left nipple

are you retarded he's leaning slightly to his right

another

I'm actually trying to support him here

Most side effects come during PCT. The rest are easily controllable otherwise.
I've no doubt he's on a permacruise of test, probably 300mg pw at least.

You will absolutely not find a physique like that anywhere from the pre-steroid era.

>80% chance
>100 chance

FTFY. It is literally impossible to be bigger than pic related without roids, you might get people with bigger frames but muscle cannot be bigger than this naturally unless you have a myostatin deficiency

youtube.com/watch?v=hcURrGkyLXw
4:28

He looks like shit 10%>

wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=TYpbDZJUJ0w

if you think you need roids for that, pls kill yourself retard

Fronk is bigger than him

NICe bait I responded

>The Golden One
Impressive physique, but of course he roids. Come on now.

It's just unfortunate he's so fucking ugly.

Please show me someone from before 1950 with a physique like his.

Why is the pre-roided era the standard? People have much better nutrition now and the biggest difference is that almost everybody goes to the gym now, people have personal trainers and shit. People would certainly have been able to become bigger than the obscure number of people doing bodybuilding back then in Sandow's time.

>More people competing means limits are pushed

Go look at the four minute mile progression before roids. (Lets take 1939 as the absolute earliest time people could have gotten steroids because of Adolf Butenandt)

>July 1855
4:28

>August 1937
4:06.4

>Bill pearl pre steroids era in BB

Another Bill Pearl

people before 1950 had completely different exercise techniques so they don't really have the same physique people aim for today. Peak performance was a combination of bodyweight + lifting heavy things from the floor at the same time. The body that was doing the lifting wasn't as sought after and more of a side effect of mastering those strange old world persian exercises

that is not pre steroid era you dollop.
You can fucking see the gyno in the second pic.

"Bill Pearl openly admitted using anabolic steroids in preparation for the 1961 National Amateur BodybBuilders Association (NABBA) Mr. Universe contest. He revealed that steroid use was no longer an underground practice among top bodybuilders corroborating Mr. Olympia Larry Scott’s assessment of the steroid scene in bodybuilding"

thinksteroids.com/articles/history-anabolic-steroids-sports/

Doesn't it occur to you that he's obviously playing it up in his favour?
The whole thing he does is how glorious he is as a master race nord blah blah blah, of course it would benefit him to claim natty, blessed supreme genes and all that. He is his own product that he sells (all his merch and shit). It's just what it is, nothing against him or anything.

Also, sure, there are people who are huge all natty, but if you have been lifting for a bit you'll even start to notice the amount of small people that cruise because they prefer to get swol right from the get go instead of hitting limits first, or because they don't know better, or they just like it more that way even if they are not as cut or big or strong.

The real question is, what's his hair routine? I'm growing mine out and it doesn't look anything like as good as that, even though it's the same colour and approaching his length.

post physique

Okay I will just go kill myself. Sandow confirmed natty limit.

sandow would beat your ass till you couldn't remember your mother's name for the rest of your life
sick of dyels and egotistical frauds mouthing off

Dark hair, but I get tons of compliments on it.

Condition that shit. Brush it in the shower with a rough (?) brush, not one with tons of bristles. Literally brush the shampoo and conditioner through after lathering and before rinsing.

Also if I leave mine tied up to dry, it stays wet for hours but ends up straight. Leaving it down gets it dry fast but also makes it wavy and kind of messy. My hair is super thick too, so YMMV.

nice bait