CREATINE

Whats the word around here on creatine?

My bro just gave me a big tub of it and I've been taking it for a few days now.

if any of your grandfathers or father has male pattern baldness don't take it

Makes me retain water and that's about it.

source on hair loss?

Drink lots of water.

not him, but why is it so hard to google something so easily? you're reallly willing to put your health in the hands of anonymous shit posters on a mongolian flyfishing forum? god it's pathetic.

why?

already bald btw

google it urself i'm playing pubg but
it has shown to accelerate DHT i think it's called? production in the body which has been strongly believed to be the main component to hair loss

Burden of proof my nigga. I did my own research and found nothing to the tune of hair loss. But if he's got a good source I'll check it out.

I think hair genes come from your mother's side. My dad has full thick hair in his 50s and his dad had hair until he died in his 80s, whereas my mum has thin hair and my uncles on her side are all balding or bald. My brothers and I have thin hair and I'm the oldest at 23.

>I think hair genes come from your mother's side
there's no concrete evidence that's what people have speculated but there's evidence for both sides

Is creatine bad for a dyel beginner who struggles to bench 100 pounds for 5 reps or it just boosts beginner gains even further?

Then you have nothing to lose.

creatine increases dht which is known to accelerate hair loss in men with mpb. google it

don't take my advise too serious because i just started working out again 1 month ago

I was lifting for 2 years already - by far no big bodybuilder guy but shit was fine

1 year pause because of personal reasons

after 2 weeks of working out again i started taking creatine again and drinking lots of water + ofc change nourishment

My body has changed quite a lot for only 4 weeks in.

Im not sure if its the creatine but i feel like it is helping me. just dose it right AND DRINK ENOUGH WATER!!!!

I don't think its bad if you don't take too much

He'll lose his pubes, eyebrows, and arm/leg hair
>you might get swole but you'll look like a chemo patient

Engeneer mode on?

Exactly, burden of proof. Why go on an anonymous Arabian underaged harem design board and make claims without even explaining them at all? Like, citation is good, but first your should at least make up some technobabble. It's really just laziness.

>google it urself i'm playing pubg

No one cares what shitty game you play nerd

Dr Manhattan mode

>tfw father is half-bald since his 30s I think
>tfw my first ever bottle of creatine is arriving today
I'm scared.