Who do you think has come closest to being the perfect human...

Who do you think has come closest to being the perfect human? Not just in physique or fitness but in intelligence as well.

Pic related, my choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvvvomANbRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nassim Taleb

literally goat physique, work ethic, and nipples

>intelligence
>posts a Mooslum

kek

He literally says himself "I said I was the greatest, I never said I was the smartest."

That being said, Ali was pretty goddamn good.

Goat confidence too.

Bruce Lee

>punching people for a living
yea really perfect bro

didnt he have an iq of like 70

Just another cocky overrated racist nigger. Nothing that special here but I'll admit, he was pretty damn good at boxing

If you've ever heard the guy speak and then ask if he had an IQ of 70 then you might want to get tested yourself.

>overrated racist nigger.
Well now. /pol/ would've loved his views on integration. He was racist, only because society was racist towards him, he always showed the utmost respect to whites and had a majority of white friends.

Heyheyhey, they elevated math when Europe was busy burning witches.

Now it's sadly the other way round.

brendan fevola

>implying pol is rational

Bruce Lee is a good choice

He was very balanced in life. Not the best really, and Im not pretending he was the best fighter of all time, but he had a very good approach towards fitness, lifting, flexibility, mental well-being, intelligence, cooking, etc

His journals are really interesting, albeit a bit outdated.

Kris Kristofferson probably
>Rhodes scholar
>golden gloves boxer
>helicopter pilot
>Army captain
>literature professor
>wrote some of the greatest songs of all time
>handsome movie star
>banged playboy models

but he's a fucking nigger dude

Step aside plebs.

This or Schwarzenegger would be my choices

calm down kramer

Pretty much. Hell there are people still admiring and following his ideologies

>perfect human
>parkinsons genetic
nah senpai

>5'10"

found a flaw

A lot of what they accomplished was based off of the work laid by Zoroastrian Persians and pagan Indians

>perfect
>mudslime

Pick one

me

> one of quickest minds of alltime
> IQ 70

Best game

seconded

He views on miscegenation were spot on. Really put Parkinson in his place.

Blacks for blacks, whites for whites, don't dilute your race and culture.

in the time where witches were burned for feminisim, science progressed much faster in the west. burning witches=science

>perfect human
>Muslim nigger

> they elevated math

Nah, they translated Greek and other texts. Look at the middle east today, it's just the same as it's always been. A bunch of shit-skins running around killing each other, putting garbage bags on their wives, and then pretending they have a "civilization".

> Required viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=GvvvomANbRo

Goethe, maybe, or Thucydides. Muhammad Ali was clever but not intelligent, which is apparent if you listen to interviews with him. He was also easily led and misled, particularly by the nation of islam, and it was damned stupid of him to keep fighting even after showing obvious signs of pugilistic dementia. Ali was also pretty stupid with his money, which is likely a shock to precisely no one.

Seems not to be that intelligent since he picked the mudslims

this is the best answer in the thread so far

this is even better

here are some infinitely better ones:

Jack Churchill
Cliff Young
John Coffee Hays
Aaron Burr
Francis Marion

Ali was a god damn retard, why do people think he was smart? Because he managed to utter some pseudo-intellectual horseshit? He was a racist with sub-average IQ which is pretty much a requirement for conversion to islam in the west.

He learned to game the system early on but he wasn't smart enough to rise above it. Still give him overall props though

>bruce lee
>40kg twink who practiced a shit martial art and is only famous because people made up stories about him and his 'feats'

Dude was way ahead of his time, it changes the standard of perception by most people in that time.

Look at Jesus. He fucking blew up.

>Intelligence

>picks someone literally too stupid and low IQ to be drafted

Dolph is the real aryan übermensch model

My vote is for by the way

lol this. He was a great boxer but an absolutely close minded dummy.

not after Diogenes absolutely BTFOd him

>Who do you think has come closest to being the perfect human?

Already mentioned but Dolph or Arnie. Both intelligent and strong as fuck, successful, socially adept. rich, etc.
Not smart as ie. Von Neumann ( who had out-of-this-world intelligence btw) but they can dwarf him in other aspects easily.

>So great that made up stories that would otherwise be considered unbelievable for most get a modest consideration for him

>picks ali
naw bro, gotta go with Rocky Marciano

Muhammed Ali wouldnt stand a chance against modern top boxers. He was good for his time, not for modern times.

Bruce Lee is massively overhyped. He would never reach the same level of fame in these days were we got videos and youtube, instead of it spreading through rumors.

> not even an Olympian
> not even a fraction of title belts
> boxed for a fraction of the time even with Ali's 3 year ban
Must have been nice to be a big fish in such a small pond

Probably some dude that is not a public persona, like some Navy SEAL who went on to become an astronaut with two PhD's and iron man levels of fitness.

This ΤBH.
Who /antifragile/ here?

And Michelangelo was a bitch too who wouldn't be able to out paint modern painters let alone give more realism than some middle school girl with an iPhone and lense flare. The point is he changed the game with what he said available.
Hell, it took 160+ years for some schmuck to touch Leonidas of Rhodes record in the Olympics so that guy should get some credit if we are talking about greats

2160+ year record*

>intelligence
>black
>muslim

kek

Bruce lee Didnt change much to the same level as Michelangelo.

Bruce lee was a good martial artist. Thats it. His stats are overhyped. And are gloryfied by an army of people who believe that an one inch punch can be devestating.

But Ali was a retarded nigger and a cultist.
Btw, to all these people here thinking he was a Muslim, there's something you need to know about Nation of Islam. It's not Islam. It's a religion similar to scientology. In Nation of Islam, the negroes that follow it believe that negroes invented everything in history, built the pyramids, were the ancient Amerindians, lived in and populated Europe for ages. All kinds of retarded afrocentric shit. They also believe that Yakub, an evil negro space emperor scientist created white people, who then stole the world and inventions from negroes, and enslaved them.

It's like a thousand times more retarded than scientology.

Based on what would Michelangelo not be able to out paint modern painters? Have you seen the works of modern painters? Modern art is complete trash, anyone could paint on that level, a child could do that.

Based on the current tools available to people. Some guy in Photoshop could scribble something better looking on their pen pad and print it out in finer detail.
Buddy wanted to claim Bruce Lee wouldn't have inspired millions like he did back then based on the fact that modern technology has changed. I was using the weakest case of satire that could pop into my head by picking someone so far back in time and claiming that if he was still alive today that his methods and results would already be old hat and easily replicated

And my point was that he was great due to the fact that people tend to hype up rumors. So the rumors about him ended up being greater than whats actually true.

You're delusional, something "better looking" done in photoshop requires nowhere near the amount of skill than sculpting the kind of statue Michelangelo regularly sculpted.
You don't understand what is art.

Bruce Lee is overrated but don't talk shit about Michelangelo, he would wipe the floor with any current year artist.

My 3D printer can make a better more detailed statue

Yet it was not done with your skill and talent, unlike the ones Michelangelo did with his own bare hands and a chisel.

Not the guy youre talking too, but are you even trying?

you're legitimately retarded. I understand why you worship Bruce Lee

Being BTFOd by Diogenes is no shame

Which is exactly my point with Lee. His rise to fame with with his own skill and talent. So few martial artist that came before him reached millions.
You make it sound like 3d printers didn't require skill and talent to bring into this world let alone use

Plato literally means "broad-shouldered", go figure. The father of western philosophy was named after how Veeky Forums he was.

>be anti-GMO
>Call everyone who disagree with you "imbecile"

Guy is definitely intelligent, but he is also still full of teenage angst.

Oh no, it's actually retarded.

>I get my information from Al Jazeera

Even during the witch hunts and medieval era, Europe was way more technologically and scientifically advanced than the Islamic world, and was constantly advancing at a faster rate.

Quads of absolute truth

Embarrasing mate

fuck off, im white and im plowing the fuck out of my "indian" wife.

Shes anti islam, atheist, good cook, loyal and shit...and against "indian tradition" because shes with me...how is this bad for my culture? How is this bad for the white race? Im the only one out of my white friends to have a non white gf, the race will be fine.

Kill yourself, retard.

the greatest

strong argument

404 no argument found

meant forwtf is up with these road signs

>user claims Lee wouldn't be Lee if he existed today with YouTube and social media that didnt exist back then
> Handsome user uses satire to point out how stupid that statement is
>Brainlets don't understand what satire is and take him seriously because they can't see the forest for the trees
>Handsome user continues to use satire anyway

sat·ire
saˌtī(ə)r/
Noun

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

dubs of truth.
Yanks only get blatant HAHA humour

Plato. He is the most intelligent and genius man ever and he was so big and strong and good at wrestling people started calling him Plato (from platys 'wide', his real name was Aristocles).

Enlightened, benevolent emperor of the most powerful nation in the world. War leader. Philosopher whose thought remains revered after millennia.

I'm not a yank, rather, the average American is stupid enough to believe modern artists are greater than Michelangelo. If that was satire, then it was pretty bad because it was indistinguishable from a huge population of people who are retarded enough to believe that.

the original manlet

Ded srs Greg Plitt was pretty great at everything he did
>inb4 except outrunning trains

Da Vinci was hundreds of years ahead of his time and was a genius in every field imaginable. No other human has reached that kind of intellectual prowess.

>Drew schematics for a helicopter before the internal combustion engine was even a thing

Was pretty crazy shit I have to admit

This

6'2 intelligent billionaire
Elon Musk is the closest person still living to becoming perfect.

Underrated post

Elon musk is the biggest beta alive

>fell for a succubus

he's a chunky cuck with money, try again