Am I fucked Veeky Forums?

I haven't had any friends for 2 years
I don't have any social media
Nobody invites me anywhere
Nobody wants to be my friend
I'm khv at 20
The other day the girls in my class were discussing the guys in the class
They were asked which guys they found hot, I overheard my name, followed by a silence, and a "no"
That shit fucking crushed me
I thought I had a chance of making, that I wasn't that ugly
But it turns out I'll never make
I'm facially handicapped, it confirms everything
I'm gonna die alone
I hate life

Every woman I ever asked out rejected me
I'm not gonna make it...

Well I'm going to kill myself soon, might be a good option for you too.

attractivness comes from multiple "sources", if you arent too fucked facially.
You probably give incel vibe, which pussys smell and feel disgusted by.
You got a long way to go, but if your face isnt trainwreck, you have a shot, not with people that now you now, as that ship has sailed, but with someone, somewhere

Just be yourself girls love confidence bro! :)

Remember that girls find Benedict Cumberbatch hot

As long as you're not obese or disfigured, you can make it up by acting alpha

>you can make it up by acting alpha
I'm 6'2, 240lb, and I do MMA, other males respect me a ton, I never get fucked with, but women aren't attracted to me despite all that
I see beta soyboys with pretty faces get hot gfs, I don't get shit
How much more alpha do I have to be?
UFC heavyweight champ on roids 260lb with a 21 inch neck?
It's all about the face user

Just fuck ugly fat girls man what is your problem. Jesus you're such a fucking sad pussy.

God yall depressing me.

its all about personality
if you aren't a outgoing and funny person
woman aren't going to give a shit about you

Find a job, find some hobbies, work on yourself.

Social gains follow.

How many and what did you say to them as an example, no offence but thats hard to believe unless you came on really strong

This Being a tough guy fighter who never talks isnt attractive. You have to be fun to be around and not a fucking emotionless rock

I asked them out on facebook as a kid ages 12-15, asked them "do you want to go out with me" which in my language the expression pretty much means "wanna be my gf?"
they all said no

I think youre confusing Veeky Forums for /r9k/ now go away and stop sliding good threads with this non-Veeky Forums BS.

This isnt Dr. Phill

I already help all the dyel faggots on Veeky Forums with good advice every day so I can post whatever I want faggot

ever thought about the fact that you look scary to them ? just imagine you as a womanlet seeing a guy literally twice your size who could snap you in half. you dont have to act alpha if you look masculine/strong/scary user. you need to look friendly and approachable.

if you only interacted with them once then the "do you want to go out with me?" question comes out as creepy and weird
you have to talk to them
if they find you funny and sociable they probably will agree to go out with you

>on facebook

dude has noone ever told you that you dont do this ? the only correct procedure to getting a gf when you are 12-15 is telling the best friend of the girl you like that you are into her friend.

if her best friend likes you that is the easiest way to get her to say yes because her friend is gonna tell her eventually or ask her if she likes you and shit like that. after you got the green light from her friend you then ask her in person.

atleast that is the only way I ever did it and it worked like a charm. maybe I am just lucky though or too much of a pussy to ask them outright but this is infinitely better than asking on fucking facebook.

I do my best to be friendly with people, I smile alot, etc and people laugh at my jokes, think I'm funny, etc but it never becomes friendship, I'm always "the classmate" "the sparring partner" etc

This This fucking guy has successfully experienced grade school in the US.

Nigger save up some cash and get a fucking cosmetic surgery. Shit isn't even that expensive and well worth it if you're truly fugly.

That's honestly the issue. You're closed off and no one really knows you. It seems like if you were trying to talk to a girl you would make them the "fucking partner" in your life.

Don't die having never felt love

how do I open up more to people?
like what am I doing wrong

jesus go back to r9k you pathetic cuck

not the user you replied to but it is so hard to open up to people. the only friends I have are from school/university because I know them for so long that they got to know my true self eventually. whenever I hang out with new people and especially girls I find attractive I always try to present myself in the best possible light, and consequently leave out anything that could even remotely be interpreted as negative. I guess that is why I come off to people as closed off because I am very selective about the stuff I share with them and overthink it too much. People like me as "the guy from the gym" or "that guy from work" but there is no emotional connection because I dont really share my personality with them. I only share the part of my personality with them that I know they approve of, which sounds like the kind of thing a psychopath would say.

Not the guy you're responding to but it might be well worth it for you to read ''how to make friends and influence people'' by Dale Carnegie.

You seem like the kind of autist who doesn't understand how friendships work. Read the book, it'll teach you everything you need to know.

When I talk to girls I keep it real. I don't leave out all negatives about myself, being a little self critical makes you seem relatable. Like damn this guy isnt afraid to point out his own faults.

I obviously dont go into crazy inappropriate to share to strangers stuff but you dont have to present yourself as some perfect do no wrong type. That will just put you on edge constantly and any time someone points out one of your imperfections or failures you will take it super personally which isnt a good look

Nah I do the same thing at work. It's a religious hospital so I don't want anyone to know what a fucked up asshole I am. Ironically everyone now just thinks I'm an anti social asshole.

Oh well the trick is to not let it bother you. If you stop letting the way other people think about you matter, you will eventually feel more comfortable opening up.