Poo thread

Well, /fit? Are you a chad, or a turdlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY?t=123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw bulking shit have gotten to the point where I’m pounding out multiple solid logs a day and I have to spend upwards to 45 minutes a day just shitting
>tfw my butthole is always bleeding from the whipping because I no longer have a bidet
>tfw I’m always farting

I don’t want these feels anymore lads. I just want to take one big shit a day and call it good.

The color of a stool tells a story. Your stool tells me that you aren't eating a predominately plant based diet. Your stool should ideally be a light brown color. You can obtain this by eating a predominately plant based diet.

With that said, your stool has decent shape and size. However, the color of it is less than ideal. Eat more plants.

Thank you sir, I actually gag from vegetables other than a select few, so I have started taking a scoop of plant powder which is supposed to be a few servings. It's not ideal, but it's something. I am a huge grain eater though.

Stools should never be "solid", they should be soft. If you have hard stools then you aren't eating enough plants.

The ideal stool is light in color and comes out easy. When having a bowel movement you should be having a sudden evacuation. It should not take minutes. It should slide out in a smooth motion. No pain, no uncomfortableness, just plain pleasant poopery. You shouldn't even need to wipe... that's the power of plant poop.

See:

>turdlet?
everything is a competition, no exceptions

I've only ever taken one shit in my life that was what you'd consider the 'ideal stool'. It was a Type 4 on the Bristol chart, when it came out it felt like my asshole was having an orgasm. No residue on the toilet paper. A 5/7 perfect shit, sadly I've never had a shit quite like that since.

>I actually gag from vegetables other than a select few

I only ever get clean wipes from 3's and less, personally.

>I actually gag from vegetables
is this you
youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY?t=123

this has absolutely nothing to do with fitness you foul fucking animal. fuck off.

REMINDER: DO NOT ENGAGE THESE MORONS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

the real question is did you need to wipe or not?

ghost poops are the best, only real natty gods can accomplish them

what's bothering you?

did something happen?

tell me friendo im here to listen

t. shitlet

The biggest shit I ever took was when I was doing churchwork when I was like 15 or 16.

>Go to Happyjack, some bumpkin town in AZ for """"mission work"""" aka fucking raking leaves and doing manual labor in the middle of the woods.
>Have weird diet, just local diners and packed lunches (lunchmeat, juiceboxes, etc.)
>Couple days later, at the girls lodge which is way nicer than our
>Have to shit really bad
>Only toilet is being occupied
>I'm dancing just to keep my mind off the pain
>this bitch is taking eons, what the fuck
>finally the door opens
>fly by the crack in the door faster than the flash
>the toilet is fucking overflowing
>this bitch clogged the damn toilet, wasn't even fat
>probably would've just laughed it off if I didn't have a poo nuke lodged in my rectum
>run out of the bathroom and scream at the girl "YOU CLOGGED THE TOILET"
>run all the way to our cabin which is like 5 minutes away
>finally make it
>asshole feels like I'm harboring 2 kilos of cocaine
>itbegins.jpg
>the head starts to turtle out, and the widest part of the body reaches out of my asshole
>it felt like a mix of extreme pain and pure heavenly bliss
>finish after about a minute
>just kinda rest
>try to wipe
>completely dry
>get up to check the load
>it's thicker than a bratwurst, at-least a foot long
>ponder just how long that thing had been resting inside me for
>it goes down in a single flush
>mfw

also that OP goes to a shit university

Type 1 master race

That sounds so good, I wanna experience that too.

the pain before the actual movement is not enviable, it really fucking hurt.

kys, you are the reason boards get ruined

>some always keeps on my ass
HOW DO I STOP THIS. Also without coffee I would shit 2 times at most per week.

Fucking vile rapscallion ruffian mother fucking evil looking turd