Best Ab Exercises

What are the best abdominal/core exercises for strength?

Im not concerned with spot reduction or anything like that I just want to lift without my core restricting me

I know weighted situps are the obvious ones but I herd they were bad for your back

Sorry for the anti-trump meme its the only pic I have

>hitler
>building the berlin wall

Incidentally, the wall worked.

Are you baiting with this meme or do you really have no historical knowledge of post WW2 Europe?

Good mornings, Russian twists, Hanging leg raises.

these are the ones I use anyway.

wtf that picks retarded the commies built the fucking wall to keep people from escaping to freedom and capitalism

>A picture with words on it
>A meme

one of these things is not like the other..

>Russian twists
I see what you did there

Sorry I didnt make the meme I just saved it because I thought it was funny, I dont know a lot about ww2

I like the idea of hanging leg raises but I always end up swinging around like a retard, do you just have to do it really slowly or am I missing something?

Weeeoooweeeooo internet police. You got me bro sorry for throwing around the word meme so casually, I'll leave your semantic safe space

that's awfully nice of you, thanks

just go slow and controlled, like when you're doing pull ups.

What fucktard created this picture

Will just tensing my abs really hard train them? Tensing and then holding?

Its easy to do and I do it but does it have an effect

Here’s my ab routine usually after cardio:

>Unassisted Sit Ups: 30-50
>Heel Touches 25 (Four Count)
>Russian Twist 20 (Four Count)
>Flutter Kick 20 (Four Count)
>Oblique Bends 30

Little to none, you have to use weight or stressors on the muscles to make them bigger.

How much of a strength benefit will I gain from planks?

I feel like its not much but everyone recommends them

Farmers walks
Yoke walks
Keg carries
Push press and hold at the top
Heavy back/front squat walkouts (105-110% of your back/front squat 1rm, just hold for 10-15 seconds)

>Liberal attempts a meme

You say you know nothing about Berlin wall? How old are you?

weighted DECLINE situps with good form

This picture demonstrates the level of knowledge of leftwingers and explains why they have the beliefs that they have. The only solution is The Day Of The Crossover Cable.

Im going to start farmers walks

We dont have anything for a yoke which is a shame because they sound great

Im going to do the holding at the top of a press aswell, I dont know why I never thought of that, thanks

Im 24

Im also on the debate team representing my local college, thank god that hasnt been brought up before lmao

>leftist
>useful idiot with zero historical knowledge beyond what's taught in social justice 101

Lucky you fags are so oblivious or you'd be in a perpetual state of self-embarrassment.

It was just a simple mistake, im sure not everyone in the alt-right has a PHD level of history knowledge, anyone who is actually active in academia would assume hitler built the berlin wall because he was the most prominent leader of germany by far and ruled around the time it was built (50s?)

Anyway I didnt make it a friend sent it to me

/pol/ go home

Can we just focus on the ab stuff please, Im definitely going to start some carries and holding the bar overhead

What idiot created that picture?
Hitler had nothing to do with it, he was already dead at the time the wall was planned.

What if I told you it was made a history major?

OK you'd better be fucking baiting.

Guys didn’t you know hitler ruled Germany during the cold war.

I estimated he was in charge in the 50`s and was obviously off by 5 years, I thought the cold war war was in the 50s and was off by less than 10 years

It isnt actually that massive of a mistake to make I dont see why your acting like this is common knowledge, maybe you guys learn about this in the US alot more than we do or something but in UK we really dont cover it much

>someone thinks it's disgusting of you to try to make a political statement using factually inaccurate history that you don't know the first thing about
>muh pol wwaaaaaaaahhh

This is some great bait man. I commend you for the effort.

He said he didn't make the meme you cretin

Do you research all your memes? You probably do you fucking autist

Go back to posting infographics and saying the n-word on your containment board

You're fucking retarded and should off yourself.

>the n-word
You have to go back.

>>>reddit

wow guys we have a legit oldfag here to teach us right and wrong, how fortunate

How is it possible? Are you retarded or a complete shut-in from birth devoid of any sort of information about world around you or what?

>Hitler built the Berlin Wall

This is the only time when someone can be called a brainlet unironically. On a side note, it seems that every crime Stalin did was placed onto Hitler. This is what propaganda and indoctrination does to you.

Sage.

ITT: Poltard alt-right snowflakes get triggered

Fuck off nigger ill say what i want when i want

>point out statement was wrong about Hitler
>dude lol you're all pol
Why not his you idiot, go find a safe space

Yesterday I tried a new routine, I did legs and after that I did decline sit ups with a 3kg dumbbell (held overhead as in a pullover) for 2x20(nowhere near failure, just did them for the fuck of it.). I hadn't done any ab isolation in like a year before that. Now I have lower ab doms.

This has to be a woman, it just has to be.