ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24632002
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23825961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do I get hair like this

>lose fat
>post pic of your waist
>ask again

retard

Post her face so that I can "finish masturbating", if you catch my drift.

Take female hormones, lift light weights for more reps and sets, eat at a calorie deficit every day, and run ultramarathons

I'm so disgusted at how male body is not so different than the female body. The only things that differentiate us from them is the amount of muscle mass, hormones, genitalia and slightly larger bones.
The human body truly is garbage.

Rotate on my dick

Trap detected

Are you a girl or a "girl" (boy)?

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Waist training and fasting.

Where do i find a grill like this to sit on my erect penis?

Don't do ab exercises other than planks

Put uncooked ramen on your head.

Get a "mommy makeover" (lipo belly fat and put it in your buttocks)

AYYYOOOO BBY U WANT SUM FUK

A serious reply; depends on your bone structure, fat distribution and muscle mass- be below 17% body fat. Basically, genetics and stop shoving so much food in your trash hole. Works for me.

whodat

kek

That and the ability to pop out a child. Pretty important I would say.

post pic of hips and i'll post as good a routine i can to fit around your body type

I cant tell you. Posting tits will give me a better idea.

men and women are also neurologically different

How can you be this gay. To not even like guys because they look too similar to girls.

that's legitimately photoshop. I hate dumb children

just picture someone that his hank hill mode.;(

Hey Jemma

Faggot

Go to the gym, lose weight and hope you have the right genetics.

what should a girl do if she is skinny but collects fat around the midsection?

put down the fork you fatass

Get out of here faggot

>listen here baby

i just wanna lick those hips and belly

It's the result of muscle and a low bodyfat.

You need lifting and a good diet. Cardio jsut makes you flabby.

be female

Don't be a lazy skinnyfat bitch

You're born with it
>lose weight
>borderline underweight
>waist is only 25 inches
>I look like a box
>see some average white girl
>fat not only deposits in the right areas she has a naturally smaller waist

Same thing with East Asian women. They just have the best genetics. You could try waist training but beyond a certain point it won't look natural

There's no fitness secret. That woman just needs to starve herself for a bit and she'll be more attractive than 80% of the population

then you aren't skinny, fatty. with a lack of muscle tone, you're always going to feel that it's going to your waist, when in reality you're already full of fat and no muscle everywhere else.

bmi is underweight, virtually look like a skelly a part from midsection, help me user

you have no muscle to speak of, really that simple.

but what about fat belly?

diet, genetics, photoshop, exercises like yoga and dance. no weightlifting

you would probably prefer a waist like this

Hey guys

How can I get a body like this?

That is caused by high cortisol.You need to lower stress hormones. Keep eating sugar, and compensate with less fat. Build muscle with short sessions three times a week, Consume vitamin b6 P5P 10mg a day, and l-theanine. practice buteyko breathing and relaxing activities

look nigger, you have fat stores everywhere else already, you just don't realize it, if you have more muscle, then there's more surface area for fat to attach, and therefore not go straight to your belly.

best post ive read in a while, keked heartily.

I don't know what half the stuff you said are but I'll look into it.

ohhh this makes sense, but is this actually legit? I've never heard this before.....so what signals the fat to go to the muscles in other parts of the body and not the belly?

the endocrine system

i have a waist lik that and i'm a male, i actually have a body that looks like jason blaha's one

explain in detail how this works

here you go roastie, the literature review you asked for:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24340035
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20935629
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24632736
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11259600
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24632002
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23825961

cool, thanks user, have a good day

>ohhh this makes sense, but is this actually legit? I've never heard this before.....so what signals the fat to go to the muscles in other parts of the body and not the belly?

I don't think you understood the user's explanation.You have a certain quantity of fat spread out over your surface area of muscles. If you increase the surface area of muscles without increasing the quantity of fat, naturally the fat per square inch decreases proportionally. That's just math.

he also said that my belly fat would go elsewhere if I increase muscle size in other areas...is that accurate?