*sweeps your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drukpa_Kunley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks
* flex a cep*

Thanks buddeh.

his dress looks really comfy. wish i could wear something like that without looking like a edgy faggot

Stay safe, can't sleep next to a rabid dog

You won’t look edgy just dumb unless you’re Buddhist

Sometimes I wonder at what it'd be like to live as a monk.

even then youll look dumb.

Same.

>implying you suddenly become asian when you're converting to Buddhism

Subtle kek

The first thing I thought of was "he's sweeping away my petty excuses for not achieving my goal"

Or something as equally cliché

Are there monks that can fuck? I think that would be my ideal life.

The whole point of being a monk is that you detach yourself from physical pleasures so you can be closer to divinity.

just keep it in the down low

This a reference to muslims chimping out?

*bows slightly and keeps walking*

He still has much to learn.

*unsheet my katana*
Heh, bad day to be a theist
*teleports behind him*
Say hi to buddah for me...
*cut him in half*
Oh wait, THERE IS NO GOD!
*fade away as I tip my fedora*

In Thailand its common for the young boys to spend time as a Monk during their high school breaks or sometimes like between high school and university or whatever. So theyse guys are living the Monk life but in actuality they are just regular dudes.

Woah
Thailand has all the masculine shit
> Muay Thai training since childhood
> monks on summer break
Hell even the chicks have dicks

bro the monks are chill as fuck, in some places they walk around with the bowls for alms, and people put rice, food, money, and what they appreciate most little bottles of thai whiskey.

Namaste

Bitching
I might visit Thailand

There needs to be a type of monk that is okay with detachment from materialism, but also likes to fuck a lot.

/trv/ has a general thread. BUT, if you want to meet some real Thai bitches, go on badoo, its the Thai tinder. These girls will be all over you, I mean young hot horny asians. Thats if your white, your are white user?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drukpa_Kunley

>so you can be closer to divinity.

I'm not sure he meant a Christian monk.

?
Please explain

Kek

Arab
> ain’t crazy about Islam though I just follow it

Is Buddhism the fittest religion?

>.m.

well they have "Arab street" in Bangkok, right off Sukumvit. But the QT's are mostly into westerners...

just shave your head and eyebrows and you can wear this shit

Nah I’d think it would be Vikings

I don't see why you keep talking to him after he told you he's Arab / Muslim.

>tfw no sex monk lifestyle

beause Im not a bigot!

Also I probably killed his cousin during the troop surge 07-08, the ROI's were insane! "if you see someone standing by the side of the road on a cell phone you can shoot them'" BEST DEPLOYMENT EVER!

used to be vikings

>tfw no sex with monks

Yeah well talking to a muzz (of the classical hypocritical variety that just lusts after other people's women while lecturing everyone about morality and getting violent) feels like humanizing cockroaches.

These people shouldn't be allowed to feel like people.

anti muslim quote by a buddhist
pretty based
user, sorta fucked up the quote, it goes like this
>"You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog,"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu

>Eh, I guess I'll blow myself up in this stadium, not that I really believe I'll get virgins.

>implying divinity is solely a christian concept

The fuck did I do to you?
How am I responsible for the people that even hated me ( ahmadiyya sect)

> implying even if I get 72 virgins I’d be able to have sex in heaven

Vikings aren't a religion, breh.

Buddhists don't try to get closer to a divinity, and I don't know what kind of monk he was referring to.

> sunnis
Makes sense

>what is a Bodhisattva?

Not people trying a divinity.

Buddhists try to reach Nirvana and liberation. I'm gonna guess you're a Christian trying to co-opt Buddhism.

No, just a pleb who's taken some eastern religious studies courses and lived next to some monks for a while.

If achieving omni-benevolence and exposing one's atman to numerous cycles of suffering in order to save humanity isn't divine, then I really don't know what is.

>I'll use a word in my own idiosyncratic way without telling because I wish the ordinary and my own conception were conflated

Suit yourself.

People who do this are usually dishonest / deluded.

Well that's just rude

I'm going to have to go lift some heavy things repeatedly to get over this trauma.

the only non asian buddhists are larpers, acid washouts and hippies.

>The guy at the party that ruins the joke by saying awkward lame shit

what women is going to want some low energy monk who sits around doing nothing all day?

buddhism is the most incel religion in the world

Monks aren't specific to buddhism and I specifically said I don't care about spirituality.

Rasputin was technically a monk and had orgys for Jesus so you could do that

You managed to do all that and still conflated the western concept of "divinity" with Eastern spiritual ideas?

Nice larp, kid.

this is such fucking bullshit getting this annoyed about labeling.
You can also substtitute the nirvana word for god and it still works if you're not a deluled retard thinking of a independent being living in the sky.

Labels just help people to hide away from the pain of proper religious practice.

Who cares what the fuck you call it as long as you keep practicing.

Buddha was a Chad and fathered at least one kid. He gave it all up to figure out the mind and end the cycle of suffering. Buddhism is a vocel (voluntary celibate) religion, but only for monks. Pursuing the stimuli from your hormones to reproduce is sense desire, which produces suffering. That's something women are literally incapable of understanding.

Buddhist monks? Yep there are. Some of the koans you can read involve them banging hookers.

Really don't think someone trying to detach themselves from the idea of self should be taking a fucking selfie.

Yes. Gautama originally preached the middle way, which is to say you live a balanced life. According to the original teaching of the first Buddha, you can fuck, eat meat, and all that jazz as long as you keep it in moderation.

muay thai is considered a low class activity. thai men are almost all effeminate drunks who let their country get completely cucked by fat old british men.

I think the only stable method is to find a woman who is also looking for a monk lifestyle then live together and have tantric sex

I'm suddenly regretting the time I matched with a 45 year old himalayan woman on Tinder and never talked to her

>nirvana
>god
>same thing
>also god is not a being
fuck you are dumb

Lifting weights and being a neet is also considered low class...

Ask him for his routine

breddy gud

>*sweeps your path*
Namaste.

wait wait wait, you're telling me that as a white dude I can go to thailand and girls will want to fuck me? Real girls born with XX chromosomes and not ladyboys?

lmao

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his journey.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?”

Not even a religion you dumbfuck

lol

>likes to fuck a lot
>Are there monks that can fuck?

His name is Rasputin

You're all just as bad as each other

Heck yeah

>Because of this power to awaken unenlightened beings, Kunley's penis is referred to as the "Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom"
>Drukpa Kunley, also known as the Madman of the Dragon Lineage
ABSOLUTELY BASED

I like that.

Greek Catholics.
Basically catholics who got converted to catholics from orthodox during the reformation period. The pope back then let these converts to keep some of their traditions and stuff for instance you can get wed before you are initiated to monk, and you can have children afterwards.
My current monk where i live is chill dude. Had the pleasure to have some conversations with him about all of this. He outright told me that he won't allow anyone to initiate below the age of 40 if they are not wed yet.

he ain't going to heaven bud

He doesn’t care about spirituality he said

>eightfold path

>American education

If you aren't able to do away with desire in all its manifestations, then you simply don't have what it takes to reach enlightenment.

I think priesthood is more up your alley.

>No one in this thread knows it's legendary muay thai fighter Buakaw

Damn
This changed my perspective on a lot of things

How sick is it that this dude was just giving girls orgasms and the dumb sloots thought they were being enlightened

Or that this monk ritual is only for 9 days.

Oragotoe