/CBT/ I look like a paper sheet edition

I'm not gonna post my stats due to the fact I'm a manlet and i'm ashamed of them.

All I did was recovering from anorexia to normal looking dyel.

To normies i apparently look great as they say, but you know... normies amirite?

N.O Shox as Pre Workout
100% Whey as Post Workout

Please, if you're sub 160 pounds, do us all a favor and don't post your picture. We know you look like a joke in real life. No one is big at 160 pounds. If you're 6'0 or over, do not post unless you're over 180. I perused the last thread and it's nothing but disgusting starved twinks with shit lifts across the board. You have no physique. Sorry. Gain some muscle

Show your "gainz and mooskles" so everyone can learn a lesson from you and get motivated.

No picture = ok mate, you're not better
Empty cans rattle the most...

5'7
Down from 220 lbs to 155.
Lifting for one year now.

Should I continue to cut or should I start bulking?

Also, any good tips to bring up my chest?

there already is a cbt you dummy

>6 months
>5'9
>192 lbs

I've been lifting six months and I already look so much better.

I remember being rejected from a job, and being turned down from a relationship because of my weight.

To all the fatasses out there: people treat me better, people respect me now, and so I say get into that gym and lift like I did.

Anyway:
You look pretty good, but you need to work abs more.
Eat more, spooky skelly

You're talking like you're hot shit, but you look like shit. You probably got rejected from the job because of your neckbeard

I mean, if b8 you got me

You're litteraly holding your beer belly in the 2nd pic hahahah
>spooky skelly
Ok mate, at least i can use the stairs without the risk of having a stroke.

this

I would suggest a recomp. Keep your gains and lose some fat.

Not gonna lie. I don't see much progress here. How's your diet? Are you doing cardio as well?

5'10 and 170 pounds
Currently eating at a slight caloric deficit while hitting 180 grams of protein per day. Lifting three times a week, two arm days and one leg day, with a cardio session after every workout.

I need help for my friend, and partially for myself.
My friend is an amateur Tennis player and he decided to hit the gym to improve his performance and also his looks and strength. I did a year of Starting Strength about two years ago and quit lifting after that, but I was the most knowledgeable guy he knew around so I decided that this was a good time for both of us to start lifting.
So far we are nearly two months into the starting strength program, his body fat wasn't that high anyway since he was dieting before and his muscle definition certainly improved, but he has major issues which I think are mainly mental.
He hates deadlifts and refuses to do them because he claims that his back and knees hurt a shit ton after every rep, he also generally hates overhead press and doesn't seem to enjoy SS even though he admits that it increased his strength immensely. He wants some sort of a program to switch to which will increase his hypertrophy more than his strength.
He is a manlet as you can tell and he does 80kg squats I think, 50kg overhead and 70 kg bench, so whatever. Should I just tell him to keep doing the fucking SS and stop whining, I suggested summo deadlifts but he still complains every workout.
tl:dr - a normie hypertrophy routine for beginners to replace starting strength.

No, I hate cardio, it feels like hell

Tfw skinnyfat

180cm/72kg

My starting strength is going well so far unlike my friends. I have a lot higher of body fat than him but I am slowly dropping of some just by being on maintenance and working out, I just did my 100 deadlifts and squats, my legs are developing a lot faster than my upper body which I expected so I try to counter it by doing some side stuff like bicep curls and triceps extensions, plus I'm tall so my larger legs don't look too goofy.
I have three issues main issues though.
>I try to do 15 minutes of cardio before every workout, but somehow my cardio is actually getting worse.
>My knees are starting to have a small burning sensation in them when I am resting at home or somewhere and I fear that I might be fucking up my knees, especially since I am genetically predisposed to this sort of shit.
>My left hand is two times weaker than my right hand, and despite me doing biceps curls with the same weight for nearly two months now my left arm is catching up to my right arm only now.

Our stats are as far as I know
Him
>172-5 cm or something like that. 68 kg.
Me
>186 cm. 89 kg.

2/2

5"7 126
>I've lost 13lbs
> still this fat
Kms

no offense but you look exactly the same as before

Lmao this is bait

>Arm day
Jesus Christ find an actual routine

Every one has exercises they hate doesn't mean you don't do em. If his diddly is painful he most likely has shit form, get it checked. Tell him to stop being a lil bitch.

Keep going. If you start bulking when you're lean you'll put on more lean mass, not to mention you won't look like trash. We're all gonna make it brah I believe is you.

1 year lifting anniversary today feelsgoodman

In six months you a achieved nothing.

That by itself is an achievement.

>Tell him to stop being a lil bitch.
I tell him that he is acting like a sissy cunt every day, don't think that will change his mind much.
I just want to give him a routine that will net at least some sort of gains if he refuses to do the basic compound stuff. He is trying to replace squats with some sort of retarded machine and he is thinking that if he does 5 isolation exercises for lats, back and other shit that will replace deadlifts.
He is alright with squats, he loves pullups and bench press for whatever reason but he really fucking hates deadlift. I know that DL is basically one of the corner stones for building a proper physique in a reliable way, but is there anything that can replace it?

You look worst then me, fucking kek.
You don't look like you lift either so keep cutting brah

190lbs cutting slowly
5'9 or 5'10
Bench 185lbs
Ohp 135lbs
Rows 155 lbs
Deadlift is 2 plates but im learning sumo instead due to sumo feeling better for my lower body and removing lower back tension.

Gross, fix your ugly ass torso.

This is 220 bw, I should go up to 230 before dieting right? Or am I getting a little too soft it's hard to judge

I store all my fat in my chest and stomach but I started skinny fat with no muscle. What exactly are you suggesting fixing? Im already cutting.

I think you can go up another 10 pounds but you do look like your gaining some fat around your lower abs

How long lifting, how far into it did you start roids? If you have good chest cleavage I'd say cut.

deadlifts aren't necessary but id highly recommended because of the test boost. Same with squats but replacing them means doing like 3 exercises each to hit everything that's the compounds. In the end it means more time in the gym doing exercises that are hard to progress on and won't work as well. The magical routine that skips every compound and gets him strong and huge doesn't exist or I've never heard of it.

Work chest more, to fill that saggy soggy shit with muscle.

Nigga you're lean. Or maybe you just have abs and I never work them so you look leaner than you are? Whatever. What do you take?

I hit chest 3x a week. Bench a lot, like I said I store most of my fat in my chest. You have any exact chest isolation routines because im already hitting chest.

you've got structure mate, keep going.
yeah fuck up cunt
juicy
muscle actually looks weirdly dense, keep pushing mate
you'll be right mate, structure is there, just gotta keep eating and training
>13lbs
come on mate that's nothing. you'll see serious results when you lose 20lbs or plus, keep going doe, better than most people on Veeky Forums
juicy
dont bother with sumo yet. train convential for at least 2 years before switching to sumo mate. also, nice squat
fuck me cunt, your traps bro...

also, inb4 "no calves xd"
lifts are
158lbs bw
180kgx3
115x1
190x1

yeah hes right though look at every fag in this thread

Conventional causes back pain for me and I had my form check properly. I slipped before and injure my lower back so when I do it my lower back gets pain in my lower left hip and lower back. When I do sumo the pain is relieved for a few days and I can actually deadlift again. So why would I bother with conventional? I haven't bother squatting because of the back issue, I need a form check by professional. But I guarantee Id be able to do 3 plates.

Tldr back injury
Sumo feels better
Conv hurt bad bad

was just spewing out what i heard from a national ipf coach desu, just stick with sumo for now until the pain has left you, then conventional. It is a very opinionated topic tho.

>tfw fat but want my bench to keep going up
It won't be that bad if I keep bulking slowly until April, r-right guys?

N.O Shox as Pre fuck off
100% Whey as who gives a fuck

Start focusing on eating real food and stop giving a shit about sups.

Alright m8 hope my back heals. Thanks, I'll see a physician soon enough too

dhb been treating me well
lifting since 17 im 22
surprisingly midsection looks best its looked in a while, in june i was 200 and soft and weak.gonna keep going until my face looks fat i think, i want that 6pl8 deadlift mang

It should be mandatory to post stats and lifts in these threads as a reference point.

>187 cm
>89kg
>205kg DL
>117,5kg bench
>60kg the press™ x5
>140kg squat
>80kg push press
>105kg pendlay row x3
>11 chins
>liftan 3 years

Not really looking for critique. Posting this for educational purposes.

Show that baby dick

glute pic?

How is your squat so low after 3 years?

I agree we should post stats. I'm >5'11
>187 lbs
>Bench 2.5pl8
>Squat 4pl8
>Deadlift 5pl8
>2.5 years lifting

How do I look?

Rate please

I think you and me are at about the same point lmao. Ppl is goat tbqh

haha yeah right theres no way callum would browse the chon

Post butt
>no homo
>just for manly miring

6'0

Rates?

Yeah I don't think a baby bottle is the best emoji for covering your dick m8. What are you trying to imply here?

Clearly attempting to lure children

Cutting ultra slowly to avoid that loose skin curse.
Down to 210lbs from a high of 240.

>To normies i apparently look great
Stop with this fucking cope. You're either swole or you're not. It's not a social construct. I'm a normie and you look like shit.

oh, so you could feel better about your shit body by telling yourself "a-at least I'm t-taller..." lmfao

He's right I'm a fucking 25% tubby powershitter and 4 different normies literally asked me if I was roidan and a couple asked if I had abs lol

You're leaner w/ better chest, though he probably has a few months of mass on you - particularly in abs. Still mirin you both.

BEHOLD, THE KING OF DYELS! Started doing Candito's Linear Program (Power/Control variant) consistently after destroying my body after the summer and inconsistent lifting before that. Fixing my posture has been a definite priority and I hope that it is visible.

*.... destroying my body during the summer

>tfw lifting for 2.5years now
I just bulked to 15%+ bf during every winter and cut down to 10% before every summer.
Now I'll probably only bounce around between 10% and 12%

215lbs

It's going to be a long journey for you mate. Good luck!

Okay stats but
>11 chins
Is probably why you look like shit
Get that up to 50kg extra and your body will improve so much.

>t. +40kg chin, way weaker than you in every other lift
I noticed that it really helps you look actually strong instead of just proficient at lifts + helps you keep your bodyfat% in check.

sorry about the hips(iktfb)
looking good otherwise

Nice tat. Disgusting roid physique. Looks so weird with the unnaturally large delts and traps(also that skin wtf).

you look the same fatnips, keep lifting and dont expect anything before 6-8 months

5'9 177lbs. Been bulking since 135. I told myself I wouldn't cut until I hit 190-200 but god damn is it getting hard to resist the temptation. Just how bad is it senpai? I recently added stuff to my push day since I fell for the "barbell bench is all you need" meme and now my chest is shitty. I now do barbell bench in the 8-12 rep range, incline db press, and high and low cable flyes. Been at that for about two weeks now and hopefully that's enough to make the chest grow.

Any advices? Rates? I'm big to normies, but feel weak, small, and fat.

even with my staph infection scars im so glad i dont look like you thanks bro

it sick

happy enough with my physique now but want a bigger chest and arms, especially thickness from the front and forearms

How to accuire this

Stunt your growth from anorexia so you are now a manlet4life, get put in the hospital, dont eat right for another couple of years, start lifting and eating hard combined with cutting every few months for 5 years and you're there fella

At least that's how I did it

Ignore the white shit on my face fuck acne

I'm pretty fucking dyel, I feel like I'm stalling and I can't make progress. Am I atleast semi-otter mode? That's all I'm aim for.

No, not even memeing you're really skinny and frail looking. You're stalling because you're not eating enough. Keep going and you'll get there

>183cm
>83kg
>3 years of serious lifting

Mirin

5'7 170lbs reporting in

>ppl is GOAT
Correct

Looking retarded thick but still trim waist. Bring up forearms and Traps you'll be looking even more ridiculous.

>N.O Shox as Pre Workout
>100% Whey as Post Workout
oh please.

Rate this progress

Can't really tell bro. Gotta post at least in the same clothes, lighting and pose to get a better understanding of your progress. It's easier just to post shirtless user

Will do next time I post

I'm 5'11 and 170lbs, how are you so much smaller

>two arm days
>one leg day
hahahaha thats why

>160 lbs
>5'8
>3 weeks into working out from a 2 year break
How long until I'm thiccmode again?

Natty? Stats? This is my goal body

>ctb xmas edition
183cm
81kgs
Getting my gains back form an 8 month hiatus.
Currently doing gslp for 10 weeks know, added 4kgs since then, bretty good:D

Thanks man, mirin your hair and looks like you have a good looking face on top of your physique no homo
Thanks bro, think my traps are okay probably just that pic. I want everything except for my abs to grow on my upper body though, especially chest and arms.

I'm trying hard to find what my chest responds best to and started doing exercises I never used to do like incline barbell bench instead of db because I feel it better, weighted dips and now started doing db flyes as well, but when I do them and I get as much stretch as possible. Watched some interview where Arnold said he used to go as close to the floor as he could so I started doing that too

Looks like you have got everything to a tee yourself, I don't see anything lacking or out of place, you have a lot of mass and any body fat you have you are holding it well

Natty man, just really focused on volume training

>135kg bench
>170kg squat
>210kg deadlift

If deadlifts are hurting his fucking knees, but he's able to stop and start running on a tennis court, it means his form is complete shit. It's up to you to correct it.
That being said, if someone really just doesn't enjoy weightlifting, there's not a whole lot to be done. Doing some hypertrophy routine is better than nothing.

sorry brehs, pic was huge

Your grip problem has a fairly simple solution. Start training grip.
Cardio's a mystery to me, especially since you're losing weight. I don't know why it would get worse unless you were doing a lot more of it before.

Compared to the rest of y'all I look like shit but I am 5'11 184 lbs down from 240. I've made huge progress and extremely satisfied with where I am currently at but still trying to cut about 10-15 more lbs.

Yeah I think I read the same thing years ago about stretching really hard on flies. Thanks for the compliment, but You'll blow me the fuck out in no time, I've been at it for 4 years and the gains have pretty much leveled off since I have poor diet discipline (suck at overeating). You're shorter than me so you can look much much thicker than I ever will. Keep it up, you're doing the right shit.

Thanks man, I've actually been at it for 5 years now myself. Longest break I had was for about 3 months but other than that I've been consistent but not necessarily doing the right thing

As long as the gains are coming I'm happy, even if they are slow. The gym is honestly one of the things I look forward to most, it's like meditation and really therapeutic for me

Ex fat
5'9~
165~170, Don't really get weighed often

Pls respond

A narrow-ish, moderate decline bench is better for pure pec development for most people, though flat bench is a more useful exercise all around.

Put your hand on your opposite pec while you do different bench movements with that arm to see what gets the most activation.

Decline isn't a meme?

It's official, no one on this board actually lifts

recovering skelly training for a month and half

6'1 170lb
I come for tips, suggestions and maybe validation

Let's see the after pics then

your posture looks better. keep going

woah hey guys