Crossfit

Few weeks ago I started to train crossfit it is extremely fun and satysfying, but I heard it has a very bad reputation. Why? Besides that the crossfitters can't shut their fucking mouths about it just like vegans

powerlifting workouts with low weight high reps causing you to eventually break form and injure yourself. also shit form in general

over emphasis on volume and reps over safe and proper form.

meme exercises

annoying participants

>crossfit teaches bad form
Thats what you think buddy. Got coaches actually watching over you and correcting your form mid workout.

Its the overzealous Crossfit autists who scared the regular gym folk. Crossfit is based in hard scientific fact. It really is a program for optimal athletic performance. Just dont go try and explain the nitty gritty to people who dont give a fuck.

In my box we have a coach that is very strict about form and is watching over us at all times

Exception is the rule my dude. If seen competetion powerlifters round terribly to break a PR

>bad form in competition as an example of bad form in practice
try harder nigger

>memeing irl
I don t get the point of it, people seem to snap their shit up at a high rate doing meme exercises just for the sake of belonging to a group. we all know what exercises work everything was figured out by the late 60s.

Becoming a level 1 crossfit """coach""" is like an 8 hour weekend seminar that costs $1,200. Most of them are retards that don't know anything.

>tears a 'cep in competition
at least i got that sweet pr

That’s the problem. Most of the population are not particularly athletic and never will be. Even the average trained individual will struggle with some of the shit CrossFit pushes, and they frequently push it on complete novices who’re totally unconditioned.

Maybe. But you also get people who dedicate their lives to the pursuit of athleticism. People who are obsessed with optimal human movement. They know every muscle and how a group of muscles work together to perform a certain movement. These are some of the guys that coach. You get retards who dont give a fuck and just start a gym for the $$$. These are the guys who will get you injured.

Dumbfucks do. Coaches who actually have a passion will never let a pleb go right into intense exercise. He will give you basic exercises to do air squat,shoulderpress etc to gauge your muscle dysfunction/faulty movement mechanics. After a couple of weeks daily mobility work you will start on form of the most basic lifts and proper movement patterning will be ingrained. Then the actual exercise can begun.

>People who are obsessed with optimal human movement.

That exercise is not based on the strict pullup seen in the traditional gym. That pullup is also used in crossfit. What you see here is the Kiping pullup. Its intended to promote shoulder stability through a wide range of montion. Also dynamicly have to create a neutral spine for the upwards pulling motion. Its an advanced exercise to test an athletes ability to hold proper form under high mechanical stress.

He is doing it absolutely wrong aswell

When something simple has a complicated and fluffly explanation, the explanation is usually wrong. I like your baiting style, however, crossfitters have not the mental capacity to write semilong posts

I had to laugh hard and im still pretty fat and new. Thank you user

Thats cute. You have to simplify the world to the lowest resolution possible so your average brain doesnt shut down in the process. Everything is not push and pull. Thats why your shoulder is aching and your knees are clicking. Enjoy your suboptimal health you mongoloid.

Remember this post when you finally make it through the ringer. I fucked my body up six love when I was young and dumb. If you think fit has the answers to your fitness questions, think again. Read a book,written by people with phd next to their names if do not want to waste your time. Or follow autists like Clarence Kennedy who figured this shit out.

>six love
Are injuries in cossfit scored similar to tennis?

Nice projection, but my body feels fine and I'm hitting 1.5/2.25/3/4 for reps. I wish I could say the same for most crossfitters.

I think Crossfit is probably pretty normal but it works as a franchise I think so there are some retarded crossfit groups but most are probably normal