No In Between

If I eat clean at a surplus, I get stronger but develop a gut and lose all definition.

If I eat clean at a deficit, I get definition but am weak and look skinny af.

There is no in between. Do I just have terrible genetics? My diet and routine are in check. Maybe roids are the only option to add size and definition....

Welcome to natty lifting XD

I give up too, let's talk drugs.

When you lift, your body generates muscles up to 2 days after workout. When you inject steroids and go to gym, yoir body generates muscles up to 14 days...

What takes you years with natty lifting is question of months with gear. Ask yourself what your goal is, if it will make you really happy, weight your options and then do what is right. And take note steroids are addictive as hell and will probably make you impotent in the long run.

This unfortunately. Best look for natty is 15-20% bf

>If I eat clean at a surplus, I get stronger but develop a gut and lose all definition.

So get fat, grow your muscles, when you think your muscles are big enough, then you cut and maintain...

You'll never be satisfied though, due to the body dysmorphia you already have.
Just do roids and get it over with, then you'll be big and as veiny as ballsack.
When you "make it" yolo life to the fullest, just make sure to avoid saunas...

Can you get arrested for roids like you can with heroine or coke?

What's your country? I can't imagine any police force caring too much about it. Just be careful with it.
Also prepare yourself psychologically, it's like a deal with the devil mate, you're going to live large for a while, but later you might have to deal with some nasty stuff.

I remember this one guy in my home town, he was famous for being huge (roiding to the max). Then one day his kidney got fucked up, he survived but now he's half the original size and his dick doesn't work anymore. I know that from being classmates with his nephew. Be careful and know what you're doing.

Depends on what substances, how much and where you live.

Yes, in Sweden. You can be stopped and frisked for being too muscular.

Hi, are you me? I wish someone would just tell my what to put into my face and what lifts to do. I can do what I need to in the gym but I just cannot get the right regimen. There are so many conflicting opinions, so many options, so many "Do this!" and then other people saying "Don't EVER do that!" To the same things shit. I wish someone would take this hard-gain manlet under his triceps and teach me how to fly.

>I know that from being classmates with his nephew.
suuuuure

Umm... no. You faggots need to stop justifying your drug abuse. Accept your shit-tier genetics and move one.

Just know what you are getting into. Steroids come with many side effects, some more common than others. Notable ones include:

>Impotence
>Severe acne
>Hair loss
>Kidney disease
>Liver disease
>Increased risk of heart disease
>Various cancers

OP, you have what is called average genetics. That is how most people are. You can either get big and strong with a moderate gut or you can be weak and emaciated with abs and sometimes look kinda “aesthetic” even though in reality you’re weak as shit and look like a 160 pound trap joke. It’s cool though, cause you can use filters to take a half decent looking CBT pic to impress the boys ;)

Roids will help but they aren’t powerful enough to alter your underlying genetic predisposition to fat distribution/muscle ratio. They can a little bit, particularly with harder compounds, but the difference is 10% at best. What they CAN help you with is look LESS weak and emaciated when you decide to go to that extreme. That’s really all they can help you with. You’ll still have to diet your ass off. You’re still gonna feel weak. But you won’t look nearly as stringy or pathetic.

T. Someone that actually roids and doesn’t get all their information from Omar nigger and Greg faggot

>Severe acne
Bitch I can't fucking shake that natty and I'm 23.

yeah i figured thats pretty much spot on with the "average genetics".

I freakin envy the guys that are 6'3 225lbs and jacked without trying that hard. Meanwhile I am 5'10 175lbs with horrible fat distribution mainly in my lower ab area and lower back. My biceps and calves are small and refuse to grow. Life isnt fucking fair.

I know that feel bro. 5'9" 165 recovering fatty (use to be 250). Fell for that gay ass powerlifting meme and despite building solid mass, I have a perpetual gut. For fuck sake I have visible abs on top of a pudge in my lower stomach.
Why even bother when mediocrity is the peak of average genetics?

haha manlet

Lol how can you be dependent on lsd? More than mdma? What bs

You have to take your time. Bulk at a rate of about 2-4 pounds a month, higher end if you’re above 6ft lower if you’re below. Make sure you’re doing a good program too, otherwise you’ll get fat and gain a small amount of muscle. Stick to the lower end if you want to stay lean for years to come. Do PPLxPPLx if you want to look good, otherwise Texas method/madcow if you’re focused on strength(assuming intermediate level). The thing about natty lifting is people are too impatient to do it properly, if you are committed to learning shit properly then give yourself 4-5 years to look “good”.

>without trying that hard
fuck you

Yeah, it's impossible to be that large with low body fat and "not try that hard." I guarantee you that every chad with those stats puts a shitload of work into their diet. t. 6'2"

Lol, just do test for some weeks and proceed lifting natty after the cycle to maintain your gains. Simple as fuck

Lol I know two brothers who are both around 6'2. One lifts maybe 3 times a week and eats healthy/non-healthy on and off. He has slightly visible abs and looks good. His brother diets hard and lifts hard and is shredded af. They both have god tier genetics because they both look good.

Try lifting longer than four months bud

>Roids will help but they aren’t powerful enough to alter your underlying genetic predisposition to fat distribution/muscle ratio. They can a little bit, particularly with harder compounds, but the difference is 10% at best.

sounds like you agree with Greg faggot then, this was pretty much the point of his article on steroids

Oh. Well then I stand corrected. I stopped following him after he embarrassed himself on the startingstrength forums