The bars open

The bars open

Any feels you need to let out on this Monday/Tuesday?

>no gf

>Really cute girl who works in the pub
>Always super busy so its hard to even get a look at her

I feel like I need to try and talk to her.. How do I even deal with this feel?

>tfw bench stayed the same this week but squats went up

I smoke a couple joints and had a few beers on Sunday, and while I enjoyed the high, I was hit with a wall of remorse and sorrow while coming down.

Basically 28 now, doing shit I was doing while I was 15. I still have vivid memories of being a teenager, and I was just staggered by how much time had passed. It was, I think, the first occasion I realized how much of my youth I've lost.

Gym session this morning was ok. Really looking forward to tomorrow's deadlifts.

every thread

nothing ever changes

>broke up with gf of 4 years
>i didnt have the same feelings for her and things have been getting more and more difficult between us for almost a year.
>i know breaking up hurt her a lot more than it did me.
fuck bros I know in the end I did the right thing but this is some serious shit. I feel fucking awful.

>Autistic IT engineer here
>Have to lead meetings next week
>Have to be face to face with industry leaders
>Have to put on my social normie hat next week fellas
>Hold me Veeky Forums
>I'll have to go out into the world again

A-Anyone?

>pretty lit
>still no gf

At least my lifts are getting better

How did you know

Say hi, try to talk to her

If she isn't interested than she isn't interested. Say hi and take a fucking chance

Feels are great but most of us here need to get a grip with what’s a legit feel and what’s a whine. Quit whining about no gf and either do something about it or jack off and quit complaining. Whining is only gonna make you feel worse. Just get your shit done and enjoy the food you eat and the weights you lift

Order a drink and spark a chat while she pours it. Bar girls are hard because they get hit on all the time.
May have to buy a few drinks. Even diet cokes or some shit I dunno

Focus on your lifts bud the gf will come

Its so busy though don't really want to keep going there just to see her

>tfw I used to get drunk af there with a bunch of trash friends

its over before it began

>gf of 4 years broke up with me because she "Needs time for herself"
>Dont know if she's gonna get back with me
>Dont know if i want to get back with her or not
>We're still gym partners though
>Don't know if I should give up on her or not, because she's worth the wait but is she worth a year of my time

I've got a feel story id like to write. It's not fitness related but hey half of this shit isn't. I was gonna write it in a thread last night which then got deleted but if anyone's up for a long ass story about an alcoholic mother id like to share it.

>Want to make progress with my life overall
>On a spiritual journey and taking fitness seriously again
>Doing okay in my job

>Friends feel like they judge me and hold me back, always want to party and do drugs

I-Is this the price you pay lads?

One of my best friends moved on with his life

He sometimes sends me snaps of his life, I don't know if he is enjoying it with other people he met and just living his life but a lot of his snapchats include him drunk out of his mind on a normal day

Its Monday night and hes drink off his mind, jhe might be with friends or something but how many of you drink like no tomorrow on a Monday night???

Having constant stomach/intestinal problems is fucking with every aspect of my life. Used to be able to drink most alcohol then just dark beer/wine/vodka now nothing.

Fucks with sex, fucks with weight, fucks with enjoying food.

That's all.

thats the plan for now

>tfw almost to 2pl8lmao deadlift after about a month of lifting consistently
>squats are following
>finally get to 1pl8 bench and 95lb OHP

Not amazing gains but better than anything I done at this point in my life

>He bases peoples life on social media

Oh boy you've got a lot to learn

Look I miss him too but why does he send me snaps of him "having fun:" but I can clearly tell hes drunk and its fucking Monday night. I'm sober, studying right now and enjoying my night but he is drinking??

Where you from?

In the UK drinking on a Monday isn't normal unless you're a student and even then its pushing it

>t. south east seaside town

>Ask girl if she wants to go out this week if she isn't busy
>Few hours before she responds
>She responds "hello yes, sorry doing hw"
>Reply back no worries and ask when she's free
>Yesterday
>No response
Why? What's so hard about responding? Or if you don't want to just say so

>Asking a girl when she is free
>Not having a time ready
>Asking for a second time in the same day

lad..

I'm tired of being DYEL, so I signed up for the cheapest & nearest gym to me, which just happens to be Planet Fitness. Yeah, I know PF is a below meme tier gym, but it's working for me right now.

Also, roommate spontaneously left to go to rehab. Always fun times.

why would you ask when shes free? She already told you shes busy, that stands for she doesnt wanna hang out with you. If she wanted to hangout with you, she would have made time or told you another time to meet already.

This happened to me yesterday too. Part of me wants to send a paragraph of why she is a rude bitch but that wouldnt help anything now would it

>Week 4 of NoFap
>Increased confidence and strength
>New program is giving me the fastest strength gains I've ever received in my life. (3pl8 bench plateau is finally gone)
>Deleted all social media and dating apps.
>Mediating is part of my routine again.
>My physical, spiritual and intellectual gains are reaching new limits.

Stop fapping guys please.

women

Nope, I'm in the US

Kind of just figured something out

He moved to another state last year for a job, he moved Oct 20th 2016. We haven't seen each other in a year but talk every few months. I don;t know if this could be the case, but he moved last year around this time and now he's drunk off his mind on a Monday night? I might be stretching a little bit and thinking this means something, but I just find it odd he's drinking on a monday

>tfw from commiefornia originally
>began to drift after military service
>passing through Oregon, hit up a strip club friend told me about
>says the steaks are phenomenal
>went for the steaks, stayed for a dance, get the attention of a young stripper my age being the only dude without gray hair there
>get like 5 free dances out of her and imparted the most bizarre and useful advice and wisdom I had heard in a while
>leave after she tries to get me to stay, she wants to just sit on my lap, no dances just sit there with her
>walks me to the door hold my hand, the whole time Im wondering what the fuck is going on with this chick
>had to hit the road if I was going to make it back in commiefornia before dark
>mfw still a virgin

fuck

I didn't ask a second time? I sent her a text asking if she'd like to go out this week, she said yes, I replied back "Cool when are you free? Friday?"

She meant she was busy at the moment, which is why it took her awhile to respond, she still said yes to going out faggoy

I haven't been suicidal for a few months, although a low point every few weeks jas me kinda fed up with life.
I hate my parents. They taught me nothing. They failed.
I hate so much of what I was and wasted on myself.
I am having trouble finding anything in the world worth saving. I don't see much good out there.

Weight loss going good.
Having fun on Tindr.
I love my car, and for the most part my job.
Getting good a pretending, but not as in covering up who I am, but rather moving on from what I was, if that makes sense.
Hoping to be back in school mext semester.

I refuse to quit but I'm just not making gains. I'll just copy paste what I just wrote in another thread: I wish someone would just tell my what to put into my face and what lifts to do when. I can do what I need to in the gym but I just cannot get the right regimen. There are so many conflicting opinions, so many options, so many "Do this!" and then other people saying "Don't EVER do that!" To the same things shit. I wish someone would take this hard-gain skinnyfat manlet under his triceps and teach me how to fly.

>get back from work around 6
>see liquid coming off bike through crack in sprocket case
>fug
>spend the rest of the day trying to figure out what was wrong
I don't even care about a gf right now, if that bike breaks I don't know what I'd do with myself. today was also a workout day

please dont do this or she will be making fun of you for months to her friends, just move on for your own sake

huh? Why are you worried that much about a bike. Bikes at walmart/toy r us cost like 20 dollars at most. Just get a new one

Had spinal fusion for scoliosis 5 years ago. Am 6'5 150lbs. Started taking bulking and lifting seriously, also began takking BJJ. Got thrown in a weird way today and seriously fucked up my neck. It made me realize just how limited and fucking unlucky i am, plus I still dont know if i fucked up something really bad

Why was I born like this

do it

>skinny as fuck my whole life
>finally hit 1 plate bench for reps

>$20 bike
its a motorcycle user

I won't but I want to

the only question i had to answer was whether or not i saw myself marrying her. "maybe" seems like a pretty shitty fucking response to me.
once i had that answer i knew i had to end it because its not fair to drag something on just because im afraid of losing her and being alone.
she deserves someone who wants her 100%, and i deserve to someone i can see myself marrying. anything else is settling.

My ex said the same thing. My advice, unfriend/unfollow her on all social media, delete her number. Do not contact her, if she's actually desperate shell come back. Start looking for other women.

what advice did the stripper impart user?

Someone is calling my phone

>I'm just sitting here on Veeky Forums
>I don't want to get up and see who is calling me
>Now they're texting me
>I'm s loner by choice

where you chosen to lead the meeting out of a selection of people or where you forced into there, f the first I wouldn't worry since people obviously think you've got what it takes.

This.

You need to tell her frankly, and in person, "I had feelings for you and was hopeful for our relationship. Since you don't feel the same, I too need time to heal and grieve, so we can't be hanging out and lifting together."

And then just delete her on all social media and her number.

it's the best way to heal, friendo.

Try to appreciate lifting alone. You can get more out of it if you're determined.

Godspeed, brother.

The inner workings of the female mind, lol I can't remember, if I did I wouldn't be posting on here lol. I do remember her telling me not to be afraid to live a little, I remember she just sat there with me and told me "22 year olds like us shouldn't meet in a place like this"

invest in bitcoin

thats tough, because maybe she really does need to find herself, and maybe she just wants to see other guys.
dont wait for her, if you find your way back to her some day then you'll know it was supposed to happen, otherwise it wasn't. I know that sounds cliche but ive seen that exact thing happen with my own two eyes and those people have been married for 13 years now.

why didnt you ask for her number user?

Got mired by some female friends today, felt good

Nobody else can do this so its going to have to be me but not by choice. This will change in the next few months and I'll probably be getting into another role. Right now for tomorrow and next week I'm going to be ass deep in corporate meetings. I figure maybe I shoudn't worry about this tonight and just enjoy my night while I have it. After all I'll be back in a week or so complaining about my life....

I'll try to enjoy the rest of the night at least, starting tomorrow I'm going through hell and next week same story but more important people will be there. I have to put on my normie hat for the next few weeks

I'll take it with pride

I give up on college
I hate the major, I hate the people, I hate the teachers
I just want to be free I don’t give a shit about money or women really
> maybe I’ll become a monk
You think they let you on the computer in monk temples?

Common phase of life to go through, if you continue and make it eventually you never even remember the days you felt like giving up

Yeah, don't make the same mistake I did.i went crying back to her about giving us another shot. I deleted her from social media 3 weeks after, she just noticed yesterday and did the same. Trust me, this break is not something she just came up with. She's probably been planning this for months, another dick came in the picture and she wants to try something else because she knows you're a back up. Fuck her, go lift and find someone else in the meantime. If she's sincere, she might come around, if she isnt that's her loss for being an idiot. People always want what they can't have, don't be there for her, she isn't there for you right now.

Yeah but I don’t want to drag myself for 4 year to do marketing where I then try to become an actor because I like role playing and that job is basically role playing forever
I’ve seen how money is just paper and amounts to nothing and sex is sex, just a biological function of the human body

You know what it’s like to have to get up every morning knowing you’re going to hate the day, only to put on a mask of happiness and comedy because you can’t ever tell your problems to people like your depression and thoughts of suicide
I’m not going to try to kill myself again because then my animalistic instinct to survive will kick in like last time and save me

What adult things are better than things that you could do at 15?

Maybe it's just me, but lately, I've had no desire for a relationship if the woman doesn't enables me. If we don't get along from the get go, then I don't really care. I wouldn't give up the gym for a girl at this point, for example.

There's literally no point in maturing your interests if you don't want to. If you want to be super productive, start a family, own a house, etc. then by all means. I'm just tired of feeling ashamed that I don't want to.

I'll make it short(ish) and sweet.

The earliest memories I have are from when I was about 12. Before that there's only maybe 3 days that I remember. Dunno why but that's it. Around 12 my parents became big alcoholics and it really caused a lot of trouble, As most people would know I'm sure.
So there's a fair bit of pre context to this story but if you can't be fucked reading you could probably just skip to the last part and get the point.

>2008, be turning 15. Mum picks mate and I up from school bus stop
>Just gotta get some wine on the way home! Ok.jpg
>Goes into the shop while we are in the car and comes out with a carton (12x700ml bottles of wine)
>Next day, mum picks us up again
>Just gotta get some wine on the way home!
>Friend looks at me weirdly "didn't she buy a carton yesterday?"
>Start walking home from school after that

This happened quite a lot, it wasnt uncommon to polish off a whole carton in a day between both mum and dad, but dad worked long hours so it was mostly mum. The most I remember was 10 bottles in a day to herself.

>Fast forward to 2010.
>Mum put into hospital with liver failure and blood toxicity levels through the roof.
>5% remaining liver function and skin is a dark yellow. Jaundice as fuck
>Told she's not gonna see 3 days. Somehow survives
>Told she won't see the next week, somehow survives again
>This happens a few times over 6 months
>Misses my highschool graduation etc etc, spends 8 months out of 2010 in hospital
>Not mad she missed it, but I know she really wanted to be there. Personally just glad she's alive.
>November 2010 finally gets out of hospital
>She's not 100% but can function and proceed with life. Still drinks though. Try to get her to stop but it falls on deaf ears

I asked her to quit as my present every birthday and Christmas from when I was 12 to 16. Never worked so I gave up after that.

>Fast forward 2013. Mum and dad are out getting blind

Cont...

Just struggling with not drinking. Trying keto and it’s actusllt eorking but fuck me. Girlfriend is an attorney so we are always going out to drink.

Yes.
>Been lifting now for 6 months and girls start to notice
>Was getting cozy with one and hooked up with another after 16 months if celebacy
>Then she appeared. 8/10 crazy chick
>Shecame between us and she has her eyes set on me
>She displays all sign of borderline
>Both mom and first gf have it so I know for sure
>Try to keep her at bay but she keeps trying and gets more physical and sexual by the hour
>This goes on for 4 nights and I get drunk and she strikes
>Have a great night together and she's coming over
>I'm getting played, seduced and I know it yet I can't resist her

I'm really conflicted about this one. I know people with borderline and how I get when I'm in a relationship with them and I know I will get hurt bad over her. Yet my dick doesn't fucking listen and thinks I can just have fun with her for a few months and dump her before catching feelings. But I know that wont happen.9

I feel like I ought to give up on and forget about women.

Jesus fucking Christ how can I be this garbage at cooking rice of all things

It's over

>Dad's gambling and mum decides to leave. Walks home drunk af and stacks it. Huge cut on her head
>Dad gets home a few hours later and is too drunk to drive her to the hospital so they go in the morning
>Fucked her up senpai. Huge wound
>A few months later she goes all loopy. Head scan reveals a brain haemorrhage from earlier accident.
>Months in hospital. Loses all ability to talk, and most normal functionality gone.
>Almost dies again

>She spends the next few years all sorts of Fucked up. Can't feel left hand, lost the left side of her vision in both eyes. Can't write, can sort of read.

She has the functionality of maybe a 9 year old now but the biggest killer is she has no memory and really can't understand basic things. To put this into context, I moved out of home in 2011 and I had one serious relationship which ended in may 2014.
I visit my parents every week and it took from 2014 to Feb 2017 to get mum to understand I broke up with my ex. Every weekend she asked if we were still together.

When we were younger dad was always the smart and anti risk sort of guy. If we approached him with ideas he'd tell us where we were going wrong or why it would or wouldn't work.
Mum was different. She didn't give a fuck what the idea was, as long as you were safe and it made you happy she supported you and gave you every opportunity to make it happen. She was a crazy drunk and almost killed herself but when she was sober she was the most supportive person I ever met and that's the thing I miss the most.

>Fast forward to June 2017
>I'm working full time as a maintenance fitter fixing machines and shit makin good coin

Cont..

>kept losing balance at bottom of squat, had to do paused squats, couldn't finish last 2 sets
>OHP felt a whole lot harder today
>weight dips was a grinder on just the first set, ended up not doing more sets

not really the feels you guys are having but such a bad day of lifting somehow made me feel really bummed out.

I'd rather have your feels desu

At least you actually lift still

Guys I'm such a retard that I am literally about to drop over $150 USD on these chinese replica ultraboost shoes

I feel like I'm chasing a dream that might not even be possible anymore.
All I want is a loving wife and a home we can raise a family in. However no woman I know seems keen on starting serious relationships (early 20s range), the hookup culture seems to dominate. Furthermore I'm busting my ass to get a STEM degree and have decided I'm going to need to go for a PhD to get the level of success I want (undergrad / masters lands you in a cube and entry level salaries are taking a hit)
I feel like it takes damn near perfection to get what used to be basic social functions. Meanwhile I'm watching the people who can't walk that line (most of them) burn their youth with degeneracy. It's all so tiring.

Gf stole my debit card to go on a shopping spree. I'm so pissed off and she doesn't care. Watching keeping up with the kardashians as im typing this...

>Don't wanna work for the man for my life
>Remortgage my house and put 10k into a pre accelerator program for tech startups
>Begin a 14 week course that basically takes you from an idea through to pitching for investment in your own business
>Really challenging. Super fun. Really proud of what I'm doing
>Every week I give mum and dad an update of all the shit I'm doing and keeping them in the loop
>Mum struggles to understand what I'm on about but I tell her anyway because I like to pretend she knows
>Fast forward to last day of course a few weeks ago
>Bout to do a presentation Infront of everyone as a graduation thing
>Chilling with my housemate a few hours before, bummed out.
>What's wrong bro?
>I'm nervous about tonight, but I'm super fucking proud of myself too.
>I'm seeing mum and dad before I go in, I just wish they could see it but mum doesn't even know what I'm doing and I really hate that because I know she'd be so supportive..

>Go and see mum and dad before graduation and tell them about what I'm doing that night
>Mum looks confused
>Stumbles out a "what? You never told me you were doing this?"
>Looks angry and confused. Completely forgotten the last 14 weeks of stuff I told her
>Threw me off a little but I expected it.

I've left a few things out in this story but I'm at a point now where I just shut up with everything. I hate her situation so much but I know it's self inflicted and I tried to get her to quit and she just wouldn't fucking do it, so I go about my visits with a lot of hidden anger towards her. I used to anyway.

>Graduation night went well and I nailed my presentation. Super proud
>Spend the next couple of weeks organising what's next etc
>Reach the conclusion I need investment so I can quit my job and go in my start up full time. Also trying to finish off house Reno's so need extra cash
>Go to mum and dads to talk ideas
>Dad's a very smart man so he's always my go-to

Cont...

They say you are the company you keep.

Fucking retard

Lmao

if your girl disrespects you that much in the gf stage it's not going to get any better

PF gets a lot of shit but it honestly has most of what you will need. I'd try snd find a program that doesn't use bench press or squats sincr PF doesn't have em as far as I know...eventually switch gyms. I think Squat and Bench are important for building a foundation of strength

Well user the first step to help is admitting you have a problem. It takes a lot of courage to admit you are autistic.

Girl in my art class I met in the beginning of the semester really has my eye. I rarely ever find really intelligent and funny girls I click with, but I'm pretty sure she isn't interested. Which is fine, you won't win them all but I'm in here with her until December and I keep enjoying her company more and more.
She's coming over for drinks with friends this Wednesday so who knows what could happen. Just feels bad haven't found somebody yet.

>lifts are still going up though so that keeps me going

>drink with this girl that i have liked for 3 years at a party
>confess love to her
>kiss
>feelsgoodman.mov
>she falls asleep in my arms
>hey i got a gf
>she leaves early
>get text next afternoon about how she doesn't remember what happened
>says she regrets everything and only did anything because she was drunk

I don't want to be someone's mistake

Holy shit don't get fake ultraboosts
Adidas got a million other cheap options

>Spend a few hours taliking about what it would take for him to get involved
>Throwing all sorts of numbers around
>$20k, $15k, $100k, 2.5% all sorts of shit
>Mums totally confused by the numbers and what's going on but stays involved
>She has no idea what my start up is about. Thinks I'm about to run my own mechanic shop and asks me how many tools I'll need and stuff
>I go to correct her and bite my tongue, instead just agree and discuss it with her like it was actually what I was going to do.
>Finish chats with mum and dad.
>Dad has chosen to not invest yet and I'm kinda frustrated with the up and down chat. Mum notices.
>I go to leave a little while later and as I'm walking out, mum quickly gets up and runs down stairs after me
>"Hang on hang on"
>Goes into her wallet and fucks around for a bit
>Pulls out two $50 notes and a $20
>Hands it to me
>"Will this be Enough for your goals? It's all I have but I want to give It to you"

>...yes mum.. it's plenty

She had no fuckin clue what I was doing with my life or where I was going or what I actually wanted to do. She just saw 3 things
>I wasn't happy in my job
>I had a plan to be happy
>I needed money to do it

And in that short moment, after years of brain issues and health issues and almost dying, she became the old supportive mother who just wanted to see her son smile again.
Fucked me up senpai. Fucked me up real good.
I framed the money.

Started reading again, just a chapter but step 1 on my journey to getting back into reading as a hobby. Veeky Forums related but I strained my delt like 2 months ago and I it still fucking hurts, took 4 weeks off of heavy weight on it, twice. It hurts much less then it did a few weeks ago but at this point I’m just saying fuck it and getting back to heavy bench and ohp. School is so weird. Like I feel like I should care a lot more then I do. Part of me just wants to say fuck it all and love a comfy wageslave life filled with spending time doing what I want. Other part wants to keep going because of the potential bank to be made. On another note I don’t have a passion. Don’t really care about anything that I’d devote my life to to, besides lifting and even then it’s shaky. But that’s the closest thing. Women aren’t even a concern. Face is 3/10 on a good day, and still pretty fat so I’m not even trying. Still get up everyday with the the thought that it can be better. Maybe it will.

these are actually really good quality really high comfort replicas

you cant really get cheaper than $40 apiece

Yikes. Sucks that went down like that, user. Take a deep breath, and keep trucking along.

You got a good mom man. Give her something special this Christmas, or hell just be there for them and throw a party. Above all else make her understand how much you love her.

Long distance relationship. I work out 7 AM every day and once I get done I just want to bust nuts to her. I miss her a ton too.

as a mommas boy this fucked me up, senpai. Thanks for sharing. I hope you do something really special for her.

>Factory ran out of work, need to find a new job quickly.
>Only job I can find is 18 hours a week washing dishes for minimum wage.
M-more time for lifting right

>invite girl I know to halloween hike thing on campus
>she's down
>was hoping to swing it into a date
>last minute, asks if a guy friend could come
I tried.

Just pick the two (2) excersises that are more fun for you and try to hit the main muscles.

>feel pretty lonely after entire lifetime of tfw no gf
>for the first time in my life, head on over to /soc/, of all places
>find a thread to meet people from my neck of the woods
>post in the thread with the goal of finding a qt gf, but also state I'm open to talking to some bros because who couldn't use more friends, right?
>a day later someone adds me
>he seems like a cool guy, he has pretty eclectic taste in music and is super friendly and patient with me
>we get along really well, have fun, engaging and worthwhile conversations
>can tell he's a bit of a weeb, but in the endearing way, not the annoying way
>we both joke about 3D women being inferior to our 2D waifus
>we talk in the evenings about our interests, and about loneliness and our respective plans finding qts
>talk about jobs, our futures, what we want out of life
>even though we're both somewhat ambitious, at our cores we both want lives of contentedness
>a couple days later, as we're talking, he says he should tell me something
>he is actually a she, and it dawns on me that I had just been assuming she was male because Veeky Forums is like 90% male
>go back through our chat history (and all the instances of me calling her "dude" and "man"), she had sort of been obliquely asking about how my search for a girl had been going, if I had any prospects in mind
>view all of the things I'd said to her about loneliness and love and life in a different light, now knowing what I know now
>can feel myself sorta falling for her, even though I don't even know what she looks like, if she's interested in men, if she's a trap, if she's even real

it's a weird feel lads, like I'm losing my tethers to reality, but I think there could be something here...

Feeling pretty fucking great rn tbqh
>20 year old kissless virgin
>roommates drag me along to a Halloween party on Friday
>end up talking to a qt 19 year old STICC sophomore girl, we have similar interests and get along well
>she gives me her snapchat and phone number
>go on first "date" today, just got some Jamba Juice and talked for about an hour between classes
>texts me during my next class, turns out that we're both free afterwards
>go to a haunted house together, was pretty lame but she was squeezing my hand hard as fuck the whole time
>walk her back to her dorm
>we make plans to hang out at her place on Saturday and will go to a party together after
>say goodbye and she kisses me on the cheek
I-Is this what making it feels like?

A very close family member of mine just went through ten months of hell, a restraining order, and one false rape accusation because of a borderline gf he was too pussy to break off.
These people suffer from a mental disease; you've seen it before.
Don't fucking subject yourself to it. No go, buddy.

something may be kindling, my friend

user you now have a chance to escalate with her. escalate your intentions with her at her place and the party. do it for the anons without gfs and the anons who don't have gfs right now. plunge your pecker deep inside for us. you have the collective wisdom of thousands of sexually frustrated weight lifting males. I believe in you user, bust a nut for us.

wellsir, I had me a horrible case of the CFS, picked meself up with a fruitarian diet and some of the ol' dry fastin

but nows I'm at a crossroads, not quite sick, yet not quite cured, and I guess it's either sink er swim at this point

but with the seasons changin', the spring time here, I can't get meself off the cooked starches, dammit. I can't get me act together and get back on the fruits, the herbs, and the fastin'.

probably hard wishin that I'd find some1 who could relate to what I'm sayin', but 'ere I am, drownin' my worries out at this ol' bar 'ere.

so maybe the problem isn`t all the things you said but your narrow, "nihilist", selfcenter, inmature distortion of the world?

My left ear has been ringing ever since I got off a plane ride to my grandpa's funeral a week ago

I'm so sick of these incessant disorders coming from nowhere

How the fuck do I fix