72 grapes

>72 grapes
>youtube.com/watch?v=w_vq9_Wipic

Why haven't I heard of this before?

Attached: muhammad-false-prophet.jpg (500x360, 31K)

christians are too busy performing cannibalism

>muh 72 grapes
literally apologetics

>37:48: "And besides them will be chaste women, restraining their glances, with big eyes [of wonder and beauty]."
>44:54: "Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes",
>52:20: "They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes",
>55:56: "In them will be [Maidens], chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-"
>55:72-74: "Companions restrained [as to their glances], in [goodly] pavilions;- Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?- Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;-"
>56:22: "And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes"
>56:36: "Then We have made them virgins"
>78:33: "And voluptuous women of equal age;"

Yeah, totally sounds like grapes to me

>Islam accepts that divinity of Christianity and Juidaism

>Christians reject everyone else and says they are going to hell

Gee - which sounds more welcoming and inclusive I wonder?

Is it any wonder that under christianity in Europe virtually all native religions were wiped out yet under Islam in the middle east there are still various pockets of peoples practicing obscure religions but crucially they are still extant.

The jews say all christians are going to hell anyway.

>fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes
>large eyes

So he's the first weeaboo?

Attached: GJ-bu 1370132621360.gif (618x317, 2.86M)

>large beautiful eyes in 4 verses.
>virgin and never touched.

Anime confimed halal. Subhanallah.

What do you need 72 virgins for in heaven? There's no more sex or breeding.

An afterlife without sex is not an afterlife I want to go to

Finally an explanation for the anime Islam poster

Its the same with the Bible with people trying to interpret what certain words mean.

Yeah this. Of all the various concepts that various cultures have had for an afterlife, the christian concept of heaven is the most asinine because frankly the concept is so obviously mean to appeal to a very specific subset of people.
>>No sex
>>Videogames
>>None of the things that make life on this earth enjoyable or fun like tasty food and top-tier alcoholic beverages that get you stupidly fucked up
>>no partying except if you count praising jebus as partying
Christians are fucking dumb for thinking this will actually appeal to people now.

>>No Videogames
Fixed

Don't worry, the place you're going to is much hotter.

Because Christianity isn't wish fulfilling bullshit.

Why wouldn't there be? There's nothing logically stopping you from reading any book, watching any movie, exploring the universe, seeing any event in history as it happened, etc.

But what if you want to experience sex and the joy it brings?

Christians believe in a physical resurrection of the dead you dunce. Spiritual resurrection is heretical.

>>Because Christianity isn't wish fulfilling bullshit.
You're right, Christardery is just regular bullshit.

>>Why wouldn't there be?
Fuck dude, read your own post. Christianity isn't wish fulfilling bullshit by your own words. Given this, I see no reason to want anything to do with your faith.

Your own fellow believers in this thread disagree with you.

If anything, hedonistic afterlife is the biggest flag for a fraud religion.

I'm pretty sure the biggest tell as far as fraud is concerned is all the unverifiable claims. Which just about every religion I can think of has to one extent or another.

obsession with pleasure is a sin, it means you are willing to do immoral things to get it

Hey buddy. Do me a favor and enjoy hell for me.

>there are no pagans left in Europe
lol

LARPers don't count

He was right, there aren't any.

Attached: 1521115108183.jpg (604x453, 61K)

>>muh LARPers meme
Boring insult is boring and played out.

Oh wow such a quality rebuttal, truly I am wounded to the quick.

You faggot.

Attached: 1493484762903.jpg (584x584, 115K)

Nice meme. Pity that is has no substance. The Norse had a "written" language, you just dismiss it and the likelihood of them writing/carving their religious stories down and then Snorri and company making copies of those things because you don't like modern polytheists.
Futhermore, the christian interpolations in snorri's work are hilariously easy to spot. Odin was not a shapeshifting turkish wizard, for example.

Oh and I could care less what euro polytheist religion various europeans choose from, just so long as the mistake that is christfaggotry is thoroughly stamped out of existence.

>Why didn't I repent while I was alive and still have the chance. One tear in repentance on earth would have been better than having to suffer a hundred year in hell.

t. you after you die and St. Peter makes you suffer.

the vast majority of pagans have no connection to genuine paganism of the past besides pop history

He's an edgy pseudo, stop feeding him.

>>after I die
>>me saying anything at all or experiencing anything
lol

Also nice job showing your religion for the medieval barbarism that it is. I am always happy when I remember that christardation is dying out in the first world.

You don't get to decide who's religious beliefs are genuine or not.

In 2076 a 4channer invents a time machine while trying to build a more efficient cryptocurrency mining computer, and suddenly finds himself in the middle of the Arabian desert in the early 600s. Some nomads come up and ask him his name, and he thinks of the most generic Arab name possible. He says he's called Mohammed, and he's got some holy teachings to share with them.

The rest is history.

Look at your ass?

>remember that christardation is dying out in the first world

It's spreading like wildfire in Korea and China.

You don't need shit live sex or a free will when you can spend all eternity praising God's name.

Very few people are ex-muslim here, so you're likely to not get anyone with a Muslim background to look at this. Talking to Ex-Muslims about this, they say it's spin, since the virgins are described in detail as having nice tits and bodies. How can grapes have tits? Also, why would 72 grapes be enticing for an afterlife for tribal people?

Self publish this piece of gold nigget.
Islam: The future, the past.

*nugget

They arent first world. The rates will drop as china stabilizes

Surah 5:51

>O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Fuck off with your muslim apologetics, its sickening hear you all spew the identical same lies like mindless robot.

Got it right the first tme

Because it is obvious nonsense. Part of the problem with Islam is that the Hadith are strewn with ridiculous promises of how if you die in Jihad you end up on a cloud with a harem of superhot angels to rape as well as "pearly young boys".

I'm the biggest critic of Islam going but coming out with shit like this discredits us all.

The Hadith were written by idiots that didn't know what Muhammad said and interjected what they wanted to hear,

>unverifiable claims

Every historical claim is unverifiable if you're skeptical enough.

Muhammad was so uneducated that he took christians talking about grapes in the afterlife to mean virgins.