Will we ever reach a point where the misconceptions and myths about ancient populations are finally rectified through...

Will we ever reach a point where the misconceptions and myths about ancient populations are finally rectified through the use of population genetics? Or will the general populace always stay ignorant of such knowledge?

I've noticed that people seem to reject or ignore information that comes out about ancient European populations, instead choosing to believe in fantasies.

Attached: 1488649869433.png (850x567, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/32748-The-Incredible-Whiteness-of-Being-Dedicated-to-Tomenable
portel.pl/kultura/jak-wygladali-goci-z-weklic/53277
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/03/exotic-female-migrants-in-early.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The NORDIC Funnelbeaker man:
>Nordic skull
>Pale, blonde and blue-eyed
>Warlike and violent
>Patriarchal and advanced culture
>Milk drinker

The shitkin PIE mongrel:
>Short and broad face
>Swarthy, brown-haired and brown-eyed
>Warlike and violent but only expands through his pestilence
>Generic tyrannical steppenigger culture
>Lactose intolerant

Attached: my ancestors.png (1500x528, 118K)

I don't even visit shitepedia.com anymore, but reading based Tomenable putting Italian whore in her place makes me smile every time.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/32748-The-Incredible-Whiteness-of-Being-Dedicated-to-Tomenable

Why are Meds so fucking obsessed about Middle Easterners? Is that because you look alike?

Attached: based.png (1883x583, 71K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: tomenable btfo.png (1833x562, 77K)

She's insecure as fuck and spergs out every time someone disagrees with her. Her beta orbiters are annoying as hell.

Memes aside, I can't stand her either. Her arrogance is disgusting.

k-krete is european

Why are Polacks so prone to wewuzzing?

Attached: WE WUZ.png (1842x942, 125K)

The leading opinion is a certain complex that may begin with an "I".

I have no idea what any of this means.

Why do the new worlders gang up on him?

B A S E D

Is it Litvin from theapricity?

New worlders lack the various petty grudges and complexes of Europeans so they find his ethnonationalistic wewuzzing irritating.

I think so.

Mental illness.

I wouldn't be shocked if that R1b "polack" on here was actually him too.

Can you stop bringing your forum drama into Veeky Forums? You got blown the fuck out in the other thread already nigger, how about you stop living your life through your ancestors and begin building something for you and your descendants

That Goth poster is U106 though, Litvin is DF27 I think.

I've asked him before and he claims not to be. But he's also a Poolack, also R1b, also a wewuzzer, spams Tomenable's shit everywhere, and constantly defends him. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's lying.

Who is it that supposedly got "btfo" in the previous thread?

Veeky Forums is an anthropology board that happens to dabble in philosophy and WW2 history.

Attached: 1474350631960.jpg (872x516, 274K)

This. Anthrocuck posters should be permabanned, literally nobody cares about your shitty autistic incel forums.

Fuck off.

Veeky Forums is an anthroboard :)

And your shitty Holocaust/WW2/philosophy/Anne Frank/Civil War threads are bette? lmao stay jealous.

Tomenable did nothing wrong. Eupedia is a shitshow full of insecure insects anyway. Maciamo is a haploretard, Angela has MENA obsession(she claimed Scandinavians exist because middle eastern men fucked european women), she posts angry shit on her period, LeBrok and that fat bicleur or whatever the fuck are Angela's beta orbiters and leftists.

It's a shithole.

You subhumans literally have like 5 forums explicitly dedicated to your wewuzing, stop shitting up this place with your autism.

But this one generates the most butthurt and fun if you haven't noticed...

Also prehistory threads are the most quality in the entire board, prove me wrong.

The entire "upper echelon" is absolute cancer.

>unironically shillong for namefag forums

Does everyone on that forum have to start their posts with 'oh please'?

>Also prehistory threads are the most quality in the entire board, prove me wrong.

Also there are no nicks on this anthroboard :)

I think prehistory threads are by far the best since nothing is never really known for sure and we're constantly making new game-changing discoveries. Compare that to the likes of WW2 threads where the same shit is regurgitated over and over again and nothing new is ever brought to the table.

>:)
Poland should be rangebanned

And what's wrong about that one? Tollense comes to mind. Also Helena was pretty much as Scandinavian/Baltic/Slavic woman from the description, certainly not Med.

This, but I also like meme and music threads.

WW2 "hitler could win if x/is holocaust real/LOL X ARMY IS BETTER THAN Y ARMY" threads are a cancer though.

Yes Tormenable with his Troy was in the baltic or ochre was invented by EHG posts is so insightful

>getting triggered because of a passive-aggresive smile
:)

Prehistory threads are good but only if people ignore that retarded polack.

t. Angela

>that retarded polack.
Which one? There are about 3 in this moment.

>not denying being from Poland

There's actually tens of millions

It's always the Silingian.

No they aren't, they turn to shit immediately, when you see a ":)" you know the thread is going into the shitter at the speed of light

Depends on if you recognize my heimatland as polish or no...

All of you should be fucking gassed

>And what's wrong about that one?
Nothing. Except there weren't any cities there until they met Romans, but I guess it's not that relevant. You can have Troyan war without Troy.

There are three:
>silesian polack nordicist
>r1b "we wuz goths" polack, probably Tomenable/Litvin
>eternally butthurt gemanophobic polack spamming with "anti-kraut" threads

Poles are better than other humans

>Patriarchal and advanced culture
>N*rdic
Cuckoldry and weakness is literally in your genetics

>Poles
>humans

>Troyan

Attached: 1488825411284.png (400x400, 6K)

>r1b "we wuz goths" polack, probably Tomenable/Litvin
Nope. I see the difference in the posts. I also doubt Tomenable would be posting here.

It's because of that fucking Pole. No matter the topic it always ends with a discussion about Nordics, EHG and Indo-Europeans.

The third guy is the "chad slavic continuity" guy, right?

The third one is a Jew.

From what I remember Tomenable was making some ridiculous claims about the goths, and actually posted the reconstruction of a goth that the local r1b polack keeps reposting, so it's possibly him.

But the mutation of R1b isn't right, so we can't be sure.
Possibly.

Yes he tries to shoehorn his MUH STEPPE MUH EHG in every thread

It's because retards keep replying to him. The gallo-moroccan used to fuck up various threads too but now the most of people ignore his baits so he isn't that much of a problem.

Are you saying that using genetics to determine the nature of historical events doesn’t belong on a history board? Thonk

I'm not Tomenable. The reconstruction I post is from a Polish source obviously, since the excavation was conducted in Elblag, Poland.

portel.pl/kultura/jak-wygladali-goci-z-weklic/53277

Also, I don't recall making any ridiculous statements. And my subclade is U106 with mtDNA W, so that's the only thing we have in common. I'm mostly shitposting on /int/ though.

Attached: goth warrior.jpg (660x501, 202K)

The problem is that the Gallo-Moroccan makes those infographics which are easy for people to ignore, while all the Silesian does is spam "HURR EHG WUZ NORDICS" which is too tempting for people not to reply to.

You forgot the "Odin was an R1a warlord"-polack and tge "Lusatian culture was Proto-Slavic"-polack.

First one is a "Karelian" Finn, not polack.

And the second one is probably the third one.

Pretty sure both of those are the third guy, who also thinks that 90% of the Germanic tribes were Slavic.

I remember the Odin/R1a guy on /int/, he's definitely Polish. The Karelian might have picked it up from him or started it, though.

>NORDIC Funnelbeaker man
>Milk drinker

>PIE mongrel
>Lactose intolerance
Isn't it the opposite?

this thread never agree on anythimg

Then keep this garbage in one general I can hide and ignore, instead of having literally every thread hijacked with Polack retards arguing about who was Nordic and who has steppe ancestry.

He is just trolling.

There was a meme that Yamnayans were milk-drinkers who brought lactase persistence to Europe, but it turns out that they were mostly lactose intolerant, while Funnelbeakers did drink milk :)

CHG in Indo Europeans comes from EHG men fucking Georgian women.

To be fair, a single skull isn't that much of a proof. He likely lived a harsh life, which would probably give him a more rugged appearance.

As for the often posted Rex Gothorum et Vandalorum-argument, it just shows that while many of the Goths and Vandals migrated south, many also remained in their north european homelands. These were later conquered by the slavs in the 6th century and became assimilated.

This. And the EHG were Nordics :)

>mfw all my hard work has gone to waste :(
Thanks for the tip, from now on i will spam "ENF were E1b1b" "IEs were matriarchal :(".

it's the same cycle every time
>white people do wonders
>the mix with brown peoples
>now these places are shit
Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Rome etc
the white identity is withdrawing north

Half of this sentence is true though.

Poles are just a mix of native Lusatians, East Germanics, and some Celts that got Slavicised :)

If it makes you feel any better, I do read all your infographics and appreciate how much time and research you put into making them.

The part about IEs being matriarchal? True, and this is why we should glorify patriarchal farmers (primarily Funnelbeakers) rather than Indo-Gyppoids.

I'm drunk enough to let this one go. My fellow Polish brother :)
Goths became a confederation since they expanded Westwards. So it's obvious that they had all kinds of people.

Since someone mentioned "Lusatians were Proto-Slavic polack" I might be the one he's speaking about, because I said that Lusatians might've been ancestors of Balts and Slavs, since Trzciniec pretty much spawned Lusatians. But it was more like Trzciniec + Central Euro Bell Beakers = Lusatians scenario, but still. CWC derived Trzciniec people didn't disappear to pave way for Lusatians. It was more like a fusion.

Attached: 7998ef780f0fa11865abbd90b35d6603.jpg (768x1152, 377K)

On the off chance your not trolling, I'll give you a serious response.
According to all the books I've read on the subject, the Yamnayas were nomads. They travelled across their steppes with their huge goat herds and horses. This made their diet consist mostly of milk and meat.
Meanwhile, the neolithic farmers mostly ate bread, vegetables and fish, and the hunter-gatherers ate meat, fruit and berries.

Them, and slavs. I'm not completely familiar with their genetic makeup but generally, when one tribe defeated another tribe, they killed their men and took their women. Racial purity wasn't something they cared about, so there are likely no 100% purebred slavs, celts or germanics.

>I might be the one he's speaking about
I doubt it, since the guy who spams it is very distinctive. He usually posts the Tomenable map of the "Slavic ethnogenesis" followed by a fuckload of photos of the reconstructed Biskupin settlement.

Nope, the other part.
I am a German of Vandalic heritage :)

Funnelbeakers were distinct from other farmers, though. Their culture was dominated by animal husbandry (including cattle), and they did drink milk.

I don't know all of it, but the balto-slavic culture being a newer form of the lusatian culture seems reasonable to me. During the late bronze age the proto-germanic peoples invaded and drove them further east probably intermixing with the ones taken prisoner, and then in the early middle ages, the slavs (re?)conquered those lands.

Slavs had different way of expansion though, They simply assimilated people their conquered.
You're a Pole of Vandalic heritage :) Vandals in terms of their paternal lines were pretty much like West Slavs.
Ah. Maybe, I still don't like the 6th century AD Slavic expansion narrative though. It almost makes it as Slavs didn't exist prior to that.
If that scenario was true then they probably had some kind of ancestral memory of those lands.

Look how quickly Slavs took over Bohemia, Poland and Eastern Germany. It's almost as they were familiar with those lands.
>inb4 it was empty
We all know it was not.

Attached: 03f82615d8db8ec9c233775818e2777d.jpg (1792x1008, 377K)

Poles are mostly Jews.

That's wrong actually. Jews more likely mixed in the West than in Poland. In fact, Jews in Poland spoke German and kept to themselves in their small ghettos. That's why so many of them died during WWII. They didn't assimilate.

>ancestral memory
Been hitting the ThuleanPerspective recently?

Okay, i said it wrong. I meant some type of story telling? It's not impossible.

Fair enough, I suppose it's possible (although personally I disagree with the theory that Lusatian culture was Proto-Slavic)

For Lusatians to be Germanic or Celtic, they would have to kill all Trziniec Balto-Slavs. And there was no population replacement as in Britain.

So what's the point of this post? Can I be proud of my scottish/french/english/prussian ancestry? Or am I just another human piece of shit like those in literally every other group?

I will tell you something that will blow your mind. All animals except horses were first domesticated by farmers. And they all had their own animals.

>They simply assimilated people their conquered.
Most tribal societies did that as far as I know, but yeah.
>Vandals in terms of their paternal lines were pretty much like West Slavs
What? Most people today are descended from conquering peoples on the paternal side, and conquered peoples on their maternal. The vandals, while probably a bit balto-slavic maternally, were definitely descended from germanic invaders paternally.
>It almost makes it as Slavs didn't exist prior to that.
Not really, they existed in modern russia, but there are next to no sources about them from this time.
>We all know it was not.
Most of the ruling structure and warrior elite had migrated south, whether you look at goths, burgundians, vandals, rugians or any of the other germanic tribes there. Combine that with the hunnic rampage through the area, these lands were probably severely depopulated.

Never said they were Germanic or Celtic, and I don't believe they were either.

Like I said. Balto-Slavic Trziniec got most likely influenced by Bell Beakers, in worst case scenario conquered.
>What? Most people today are descended from conquering peoples on the paternal side, and conquered peoples on their maternal. The vandals, while probably a bit balto-slavic maternally, were definitely descended from germanic invaders paternally.
That's wrong actually, they carried Slavic and Baltic R1a along with "Dinaric" l2a. Meaning their had paternal ancestors of Balts and Slavs in their ranks.
>Most of the ruling structure and warrior elite had migrated south, whether you look at goths, burgundians, vandals, rugians or any of the other germanic tribes there. Combine that with the hunnic rampage through the area, these lands were probably severely depopulated.
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/03/exotic-female-migrants-in-early.html

Up for debate. Depopulation seems like a meme for now.