Hey Veeky Forums. Can't think of any other board to post this. I want to dance like pic related...

Hey Veeky Forums. Can't think of any other board to post this. I want to dance like pic related. What sort of exercise / stretching routine could I put together to help do this crazy russian cossack dance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRuyMHEiTts
youtube.com/watch?v=lu9GPqLL4RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Y7oKPdV70&list=RDQ-Y7oKPdV70&t=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's Ukrainian and called the Hopak.
youtube.com/watch?v=KRuyMHEiTts
There's a video

It’s not hard at all, taught myself to do it in middle school
Just stretch your hamstrings regularly

youtube.com/watch?v=lu9GPqLL4RQ

Just start doing it, 0 info online. Be careful though, my knees started hurting fast when I did it for a week. I had shit technique though, and I'm 100kg.

grow a cossack mustache and it'll come naturally, pussy

>some people lift for girls
>Other for health
>I do it for funky russian dance

this dance boosts test
did this once once and got mogged by thots in the gym until i couldnt squat anymore

What is the most likely injury and mechanism of injury from this dance?

You came to the right place OP.
SQUATZ & OATZ BUDDEH

probably ankle and/or knee strain.

That looks like a pistol squat. Google the progressions for that and learn it! A long time ago when I was unfit, I couldn't even deep squat my own bodyweight, but after doing the progressions I can now do 15 pistols.

I like his motivation

Knee damage from landing on a flat foot/knee collapsing/generally failing to absorb the impact

This ought to come up in those 'motivation' threads, 10/10 reason to get Veeky Forums

That's Hungarian not cossack, faggot

Its all outside the US and there for irellevant

Hawaiian Squats->Static Single Leg Squat->Single Leg Squat->Pistol Squat

Low squats and hungarian squats for warmup (it's ok to do them assisted if you don't have balance yet)

Depending on how strong you are you might want to make them a main excercise

Pistol squats brah

aren't hungarians cavalry people? sorry, we call all the cavalry people cossacks

I love Hungary please forgive me I obviously knew that was a Hungarian I just thought you guys were of the same breed

Magyar =/= Cossack

esetleg így Magyar != Cossack
>u fucking faggot

Box jumps
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Y7oKPdV70&list=RDQ-Y7oKPdV70&t=6