Don't stop lifting

Don't stop lifting m8s, I stopped being as consistent for the last 4 months, and then havent lifted at all for the last 20 days. Went from pretty swolejacked to fat sack of shit in literally 4 months.

Do not be like me.

Before I stopped lifting picture here, current incoming

what's your bf% in the pic?

No idea. I would guess somewhere in the 12% range or so?

Current one.

I've had 6 donuts, 4 slices of stuffed crust pizza, and two cans of malt liquor with half a bag of salt and vinegar chips to boot.
I honestly don't believe I can be redeemed if I even worked out aaaall fucking day tomorrow on my day off.

My best friend drinks a sixpack and eats 2 pizzas a night and is shredded and strong AF. Helly of his genetics aside from manletism.

>tfw stopped lifting for the past two years

>shredded and strong AF
define, please. I bet he's just hungry skellington mode, and his squat 1rm is probably under 400

That's not me.

This is me.

I was like that to an extent, drank 4 nights a week or so, but still was lifting constantly. Didn't eat like shit though. For me, the stress of my job, plus being at a desk is just killing me. Holding belly fat like no other.

Current picture here

Fuark man. How much weight you gain in the 4 months

You look stronger now; keep bloatmaxxing.

Right about 15 lbs I think.

Gonna fix it though. One of those perfect storms of shit where stuff went wrong with my job so I was working 60+ hour weeks for a while, and then I herniated a disk so I couldnt dl or squat which just killed all motivation to be in the gym that I had.

Looks good to me

I mean its bad but its not terrible. If you can get back in the gym and cut you could lose all that by summer pretty easily

On my way to the 2000 lb club, m8.

Of bodyweight of course, not total.

>bloatmode activated

>I will finish what you started

Leave humanity and become a powerlifter.

>from gymcel cuck to dom bloatmaxxed chad
Don't see the problem here Tbh

but now you're cuddly bf mode
n-no homo

That is the goal. I want to be somewhat decent again by March, and then back right around 200 lbs by July or so. We will see. Just always struggle when strength used to drop when I would cut.

If a heart attack doesnt finish me first

Honestly, part of the issue. Having a girlfriend is brutal. Going out to dinner 3+ nights a week killed any semblance of a respectable diet that I ever had.

The issue is I got weaker. Lost like 85 lbs off my DL, and 20 or so off my bench. squat went up though, thank god for being able to push my belly off my thighs out of the hole I guess

goal body desu

B L O A T M A X X X

This is why being built is unsustainable for life.

Unless you intend to be a slave to the gym your whole life.

Or intend to shorten your life and die of a heart attack early from roids.

He does not eat 2 pizzas a night. Probably not a 6 pack a day either.
Unless you live with the guy, you don't know what he really does.

dude but what if you get sick?

this is one of the worst flu seasons in years and it took me out of the gym for over 2 weeks

fucking tank mode

At that point, I was still carrying like 20+ lbs of bodyfat, I would have been fine.

Kind of how I feel right now, debating gear, and debating just getting back into mountain biking to lose weight and get back to a more normal build all around. Who fucking knows man.

> Kylo Ren Bloatmaxx
I’m mirin

>Going out to dinner 3+ nights a week
>Not cooking your own dinner and invite her
What a faggot.

I had similar thing happen to me when I stopped counting macros and just tried to eat by feel. Lost strength, muscle and got fatter. Eating by feel I tend to just eat fat/carbs with little protein and I overate on calories also. Was still lifting but diet was so shit that my body went to shit.

fuck off you degenerate, don't encourage people (especially your SO) to let themselves go.

literally killing your partner in the slowest way possible because of your issues.

i can see that you had nipple piercings

Think of its as eating 1.5x of the calories you needed for the day, so you will just eat the other half tomorriw and you can even do a deficit to make you feel lighter on the day you lift.

lol

eat unlimited broccoli, calcium + vitamin d supplement, 40g protein of fish and do lots of cardio, it will be gone in 1 month

Holy shit mate, but at least you are still visibly muscular even as a fatty. You'll get back in shape fast

But I know that feel, had a rut that lasted over a year. Basically all work, studying, drugs, alcohol, eating junk shit. Squat went from 3.5pl8 to less than 2pl8, gained 20lbs of fat, et cetera. Looked pretty much like I had never lifted a weight in my life, except for some shoulder width

Never accept a low-salary job bros, it'll lead to all kinds of fuckery that's hard to escape once you're trapped

>Whining about 15 lbs
A lot of your gut size is just water retention. You can get OP status back in 6-8 weeks if you eat at a 500 calorie deficit and lift.

You look strongfat and not like a chubby lazy fuck, looking good mate, keep up the good work.

Fuaark. We just got B L O A T M O G G E D

This has nothing to do with lifting, just put the fork down you fucking animal.

>>>/fraud/

It's winter and I have no car and no job. Haven't lifted in 2 months. The depression is killing me. It takes me an hour-and-a-half to walk in the snow to the gym. My life is a total mess; I shouldn't have ever stopped. Should I go for it? It is fully hitting me now that lifting cleans up my psychology.

>IMG_6683
IMG_7206

mirin bulk and cut though

Busted.

Assuming you’re natty, you really look better than I was expecting for a fat pic. You’ll get right back to where you were in less than 6 weeks.

*BLOATWAVE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND*

great, now do keto and run like a bitch for a month., 2 if you've never done a 10km run before.

BLOAT MAXX

Do some bodyweight my dude, whatever it takes to make it

That's not bad honestly

Cut like, 10-12lbs and you'll be ripped again