What mode is this?

How do I get here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-hQYcoVmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

athletic non-gym mode. Basically like pushups, sit ups, and running.

Operator mode.

Rucksack walks, running, situps, pushups, chinups. Lack of sleep and 2-3 meals a day on good days.

here, have a better pic

90s dad mode

This is what you are looking for user

take a plane to somalia

>implying

tfw you know who is he and saw the videos too.

Peak performance
Videos?? Rundown?

That's gaz hunter with the sas in columbia mode

user... that guy is the father of Kylie Freeman. The girl of "taste like salty milk" meme.

is that Pat Mac? Love that dude

>tfw Pat Mac isn't your father and he will never teach you the ways of a Delta Force alpha male

why even live

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-hQYcoVmw

It's the good genetics but fuck my training up mode

The part of his book where he talks about his time in Afghanistan is unbelievably metal. The hinds, the russians, the fellowship, the stingers, holy fuck.

What mode is this? How do I achieve it?

Curb stomp negros until failure

It's the be difficult to work with as an actor and star in antiracist movie that is misinterpreted as a proracist movie mode

Take white dick in the ass until rupture

I heard he's not at all difficult to work with, just a Hollywood-wide slander because he stood up to Weinstein and compatriots

They did a pretty shit job at being anti racist. I thought it was a very balanced film, perhaps a slight sjw spin. The bottom line was around blacks never relax, but that individuals can be exceptions to the group rules.

I thought that was Anno and his twink crush.

commando operator nigger slayer

got ur jimmies rustled there a little my nigger m80?

Shieet that nigger raped his daughter???

So we're gonna pretend he didn't get anally raped by white supremacists in prison?

imagine being THIS fuckin' SICK

>Better pic
>Still can see the artifacting on the faces

>What mode is this?
Dadbod.

>How do I get here?
Turn 40.

Run up and down the pen y fan with full kit a few times a day and you should make it.

ID on shoes?

Harness your inner vinning, and always remember, vinning is winning.

Badass mode

These guys almost certainly played ball in high school and college, so basically powerlifting shit like modified juggernaut will be similar to how they trained (at the time)
You don't build a physique like that from it, any muscular operator built that physique prior to or by supplementing with gym time.

Rhodesian mode.

Post more operators pls

So realistically, What is the key movements and workouts to achieve combat fitness?.

>ywn be a 17 year old Rhodesian boy in the RLI

put 60lbs in a backpack and run until you die

No really

How do they train now?

Who knows, doesn't matter. They'll maintain their physique basically forever as long as they don't become couch potatoes with desk jobs and don't either starve or overeat.

I mean, I get you want to kill blacks with a valid excuse and all; but racism aside, why would you choose to be in a conflict where you'd lose no matter what?

At least pick being a 17 year old klan member in the 1800s, or something where you'd actually get away with it you low iq mouth breather, ffs

>get raped by a faggot in prison
>suddenly you stop being a nazi and you love niggers
umm no

Ok, but he still got raped
Cry more fat fuck

>hating on low iq mouth breathers
>not realising he just described the negro
>still loves niggers
not gonna make it

so? are you happy he got raped? do you support rape?

>picking a losing conflict becuase "muh feelz"
You're literally dumber than they are, Cletus

No, I want you to keep doubling down and cry more LARPer.

There's no such thing as "white" Americans. Only Canadians and Europeans are white. Kys

>why would you choose to be in a conflict where you'd lose no matter what?
because it would be fighting for a good cause, and the Rhodesians ran what is considered to be man for man one of the best counter-terrorism forces of all time. And it's not even about killing blacks, the majority of the Rhodesian army and the Selous scouts were black Rhodesian. Shit's a lot more complicated than just haha killing niggers lmao

I guess it would be a good cause, since you're stupidity would be erased from the gene pool

Rhodesian Bush War?

they only lost due to international collusion and their only reliable ally (portugal) being replaced with hostile neighbors

>lol I was only pretending to be racist
Sure thing, bud.

If I was a racist, I'd at least own up to that shit. Luckily my parents aren't first cousins

And that makes the loss any more different how? If they won, they place would be a mostly sequestered shit hole like South Africa is today where nobody (black or white) lives well.

Even the white people in SA have to keep bars on their doors.

>Canadians
>White
lmao you sold your women to shitskin indians and turks, we'll see how long your "whiteness" lasts

>t. Closet Javier who spends too much time on /pol/ and thinks he's white
Lol, you're border states are going to be mini-mexicos in 15 years, and you're all most likely going to be part atzlan far sooner. You people are LARPers, and 56% """white""", 100% retarded.
All the immigrants in Canada are smart, while you people barely struggle to beat Pakistan at test scores. Lol @ u m8

Operator/10

Apologies, am new
No memes, what does one realistically have to do to be as functionally strong as they are?
Diets? Routines? Sleep patterns? Etc.

Thanks from India

go away poo poo

I wish to learn my friend

I wish to be strong like you good people, to be like you people

I am in admiration

I wish to make myself useful and better than my environment prevents me from being

I hope you understand friend

Thank you sir

Fuck off pajeet

unless you're Gúrkha stronk you'll never make it

I'm gonna start referring to it as operator mode like that other guy in this thread did. It's a pretty easy physique to get, just join the infantry in your country.

I hope you mean left because righ has some feminine ass tighs

No thank you, sir

I hope you understand friend

I don't believe this to be true, sir

What routine? Diets? Sleeps? Do you suggest?

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me sir

Hello,

In India, infantry is not very good. What exercise you suggest? Diets?

Am trying to be the very best that I can be and am grateful I found this place

Thank you sir

Eat moar beef

roids. unless you're like 5'5" those physiques aren't achievable without gear

If you really want to look like a special forces soldier you're going to have to exercise a lot and eat a lot
if you were to guess your highest bench press, squat, and deadlift at the moment, what would you say you could lift realistically?

How much? I heard from this tiffin board that beef has estrogen that makes one look like women or "soy"boy. I don't want this

Can you direct me to websites that show these gears and trainings?

Thank you very much sirs you are most kind

Not very high sir, but I am stronger than average (which is very pitiful)

I will change this sir. Do you suggest to me to simply bench and squat more before engaging in the trainings?

Thank you very much for advises sir
In India I am told I am inferior because I am lower caste but you are all most kind and treat me well

Fuck anyone that ever tell you that you're any worse than others because of where you were born.

Eat lots and pick up heavy things a lot then put them down again, over and over again

>>Believing something posted on a Ethiopian toothpick engineering forum

Thank you sir
I must actually have leave now for school studies, but I will print this out and save this for motivation

I will become the best I can be despite what I am told. I hope one day to be like you

Have my blessing please, sir have a good life

People will shit on you no matter where you're born, but if you're able to work out and then eat enough to repair you'll be stronger the next time, it doesn't matter what caste you're from
If you think people here are 'kind and treat you well' that's pretty fucked

I'd recommend compound lifts like bench press, squat, deadlift, and overhead press because they work lots of muscle groups and a lot of beginners focus of silly things like curls or situps (because people are obsessed with abs and biceps)

you'll make it if you're consistent in your working out, drink milk and maybe get Creatine if it's easy to pick up

if this isn't fake, don't let Veeky Forums's cynicism make you cynical too
I hope you have a good life kiddo

my goal body

why do Indians have to announce where they are from?

>17 year old in the suburbs

>I've run out of uselful things to say

Most of them are new to the internet, give the lad a break

go get 'em, champ

First post itt, aiden

Rhodesian Bush War Mode

Praying this is real, fucking go get em kid

you're too good for this place user

calisthenics and cardio mostly

>How much? I heard from this tiffin board that beef has estrogen that makes one look like women or "soy"boy. I don't want this

Beef is one of the best sources of protein, i think the user was joking since he assumed you're Hindu, aren't you forbidden from eating cows? Eats lots of eggs and tuna and peanut butter as well. Also how do i get into Sepoy mode?

Look up "upper body round robin" and do those exercises.

>In India I am told I am inferior because I am lower caste but you are all most kind and treat me well

Fuck that, be the best you can be, don't let people say you're bad because of caste.

Run a lot
A LOT
Walk with 60lb backpack at a pace or 6km/hr min
Tons of push ups, pull ups, and ab work
Eat at a high deficit
Sleep at a high deficit

>Update
I am skelly, so the deficit should both be reverse right?