The Fat Brain

>eat at 300 calorie deficit 6 days a week
>consume 4000 calories on cheat day
>wonder why not losing weight

>$200 worth of shit junk food
why binge on this trash

I cannot stop binging and starving and it's destroying my life. I hate myself so much and just want to stop. I don't understand how I can be so angry and self aware yet fail to make any lasting steps.

>buy hundreds of dollars of shitty junk food
>lay it out meticulously on the ground
>fan the chocolate bars instead of stacking them for ultimate decadence

Holy fuckk fat people are disgusting

what are your binges like and how long do you fast for to compensate? i fucked up two days in a row and i think ill be doing a 3 day dry fast to compensate

I don't really eat true junk, but I'll get sad or anxious and eat like 12 eggs, a jar of peanut butter or generally like a family sized portion of a standard meal to feel comfort and then hate myself. I usually can only stop eating when I[m physically sick from it. I used to be much fatter and lost like 80lbs and now I'm just a skinny fat with no self esteem or discipline.

>dry fast
like without water? you'd have to be retarded to actually do that. y-youre joking right?

dry fasting makes your stomach acid more concentrated and helps your digestion when you start eating again

It's because fat people don't really have a concept of 'moderation'. It's why cheat days are a thing in the first place.

>If I eat good all week I'll reward myself by indulging in a hedonistic binge

You can have some pie, just have one piece instead of six. When you go to the movies, have a popcorn and soda, just not the refillable tub. So on and so forth. Cheat days create eating disorders and set you up to fail.

>tfw I'm nauseous after half a can of soda but this fat fuck can chugh 10 a day

I'm actually impressed he was able to lay them out on the floor like that without his spine snapping.

Well, you were able to lose weight, that's something

Try doing a dose of EC stack, totally kills appetite. Cannot possibly be worse than binging

>Ill get sad or anxious

Your problem is that binging on food is your escape from reality

You need to figure out why you feel sad in the first place to combat your binging habit.

im struggling to eat 2000

>2nd toe on left foot

>fast for 3 days
>consume 6000 calories for next 3 days

.>/fast/ in a nutshell

I've been eating at 500 cals a day for about a month. It was a huge adjustment and the beginning was incredibly rough, but I'm managing just fine now.
Sometimes I get full before even finishing my one meal. I don't remember ever having a stomach this small. Hunger pangs are gone too.
My idea of a cheat day is just getting a sandwich from a nearby restaurant, pic related.
Obviously not the healthiest food in the world, but it's the only thing I eat that day. Obviously soda is totally cut out. I only drink water, occasionally a glass of milk with my meal.

>tfw forgot pic

I get chocolates and some sweets, bit how can people sit and drink red bull like it's a treat?

binged on an entire pizza+wings but didn't eat for the next 24 hours.

sure you are buddy

You don't have to be a sad cunt like that, man. You might be having a hard time but that's not stopping me from making it. Work harder to kick bad habits and you can make a change too.

Cheat days are stupid, why don't people just plan something nice into their day?
I'm currently on a cut and even with my daily 1600 kcal I can fit something tasty, but I guess portion control is an unheard thing.

It's because in their minds, this is a fantastic deal to them vs healthy foods. Seriously, they will fully ignore the fact that their ordering out daily costs so much, adding the fact they want this type of junk after every meal or when they watch something, to justify their spending. I see this all the time in NYC.

This is like buying a pound of weed, not good.

Meant to quote

It's because they see this food as fuel to them and healthy. Plus the price value to them means they can buy in bulk, so they think they are getting more value out if buying a ton of these sweets and living off it, than to actually buy food and cook it themselves. It's why they usually order out.

I cut all sugar this year and honestly, nothing in that picture looks enticing now. I highly recommend that to anyone on here - feel much fucking better on the daily

I want to quit soft drinks but its hard for me. I always drink water except for when im eating. Water just makes me nauseous when mix it with eating. No meal is complete for me without a cold one, how tf do i quit.

move onto juice like lemonade, then move to water or oj.

Juice is always better than soda, it has half the sugar.

Good work user. It really changes your life for the better. I personally never been a sugar person because my family would eat boxes of candy for breakfast, while I ate oatmeal as a kid. It stuck with me and I'm glad that I never fell into that trap. Sugar is a hard drug to quit so I'm very proud of you.

It's hard to quit soft drinks, especially soda, but to quit, just think to yourself. Is it really worth it to have that soft drink in you? One soft drink turns to 2, to 3, etc. If you need something sweet in you, why not try crystal light with your water?

In most cases, especially brand named juices, it's just about the same amount of sugar. Most soda has about 43g of sugar, and juices have about 34-38g of sugar in them. This is also not adding the perfect serving aspect so it can really add up later on. I suggest Crystal Light.

>Is it really worth it to have that soft drink in you?

honestly, yeah. Its like an orgasm in my mouth. But ive tried out some carbonated water and ive realised its the carbonation and cold that i enjoy. i think quitting it will be possible with ice cold carbonated water.

All that candy makes my teeth hurt just looking at it

You eat 500 calories a day and have only lost 15lbs in a month? Are you 5ft?

JUST STOP EATING LMAO LIKE NIGGA STEP AWAY FROM THE CHIPS

"""""""deficit"""""""

Try LaCroix Curate
It's zero calorie, zero added anything. It has a very slight natural fruit flavor and is refreshing as fuck.

Depends, this is the ideal way for lean sun 10% people to do contest prep

You cut for 6 days then refeed

Obviously that's a 5k calorie refers of oats and chicken not candy

I'm 6'2". I lost 18lbs, but yeah, that's it. I usually lose around half a pound a day, but sometimes my weight goes nowhere. I've also gained on some days, you can see on the graph, but those are from after a meal with carbs so it's just water retention.
It's definitely slower than I'd like, but I think that's what everybody thinks when they diet. It's a process. It took years for me to get as fat as I am, I'm not going to lose it all in a month. I'm just happy to be making progress at all.

How the fuck do you cut when you have a social life ? I chugged 2l of beer over the weekend which totally fucks my macros (hello 1500 kcal of pure shit).

Willpower bro. Having a social life doesn't mean you should ignore your calorie intake or health at all. It's about respecting yourself, and not letting your social life dictate what you eat, drink, etc.