Fat People Hate

>post yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/under-armour-bring-back-the-under-armour-storm-hoodie-in-black-fuel-green/w?source_location=petition_show
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>realistic
i see more thin girls than fat girls

tattoos aren't realistic
they are promoting body modification

Its amazing how thin people used to be. You virtually never see fat people in old photos, and when there is one its what would be called a beer belly today.

Most of those disney princesses were made when this was the norm

>that waist-to-hip ratio
can't say I'm complaining about this

lmao seriously, they didn't even make them fat. They just gave them super unrealistic breasts/hips

Then again, this is how obeasts view themselves

Disney needs a thicc princess.

>tumblr tier tattoos
>”fat” but with desireable proportions and not actually fat

Absolutely disgusting

"Realistic"

Does no one remember that these are fucking cartoons? And all of these cartoons have exaggerated and unreal proportions? Look at the men, look at the women, look at their faces as well as their bodies? Why does someone feel the need to ‘correct’ something like this? Do they seriously feel affronted by a fucking cartoon?

>woodberry

wood bang and then never tell anyone

DELUSIONAL

EVERY TIME

Sugar is the worst thing humanity has ever added to its diet.

American in the midwest and not a college town here. The cartoon image above actually looks better than the majority of women here.

Fatties BTFO

>how will they ever recover

>Projecting your shitty tattoos on to shitty cartoons

This kind of faggotry triggers me so hard, op. Like people are so fucking lazy and they expect to be praised for their laziness. Fuck that, man. I've worked hard for my body and you didn't. That right there is the difference.

Hold up, that second layer of fat fatties have under their chest is an extension of boob fat? Jesus, that shit hangs out so far low.

I swear to god, I can hear the cartoonish fat slushing noises when I look at the right one.

Like many perversions, fat girls are only cute in the 2D realm

FAT SHAME ME
>20
>5 10''
>300 LBS
Moved out of a unhealthy lifestyle home last summer. Started going to yoga and writing down everything that I put in my body.
Today was my first 24 hour fast

>realistic
Shit, I wish. Look at that delicious waist to hip ratio.

Is that supposed to be Velma and Shaggy?

FAT FUCK
I SWARE TO CHRIST I'D BETTER NOT SEE YOU IN THE FAT GENERAL TALKING ABOUT RELAPSING , YOU GREASY FUCK
YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT

have you EVER looked in the mirror and actually liked what you've seen?

seriously imagine what other people think but don't say out loud when they see you.

It could be worst

This. This is the shit I need

What is this image meant to convey?

It's comforting to know that no matter the era, people will always turn everything they can into cute girls.

I didn't say they were cute. Saying that the cartoon looks better than women here is setting the bar low. Iowa low.

I can be that guy for you if you want.

thicc is a meme

fugged a thicc cowtitted grill a week ago. Can't hold a candle to any thin grill I've been with in bed.

Corn is a hell of a drug.

Eww

you have tits you fatass

think about what your test levels are

think about how good it would feel to be like us

>”fat” but with desireable proportions and not actually fat

No user, just fucking fat, tattooed gunts.

wow, yoga and a 24 hour fast? this guy's really gonna make it!

kekekekeke

so what, you either live in japan or ethiopia, right?

At one point I was 285 at 5'10"

I'm down 80 lbs so far and have about 30 more to go. All you have to do is count every single calorie you eat. And always overestimate and round up from what the package says.

And start taking long walks. If you get hungry just go on a vigorous walk that will get your heart rate up a little bit and the hunger will go away for a few hours.

The weight will fly off you and you'll start seeing progress very soon.

Keep coming to Veeky Forums, especially FPH and /fat/ threads. You just have to want to be thin more than you want food.

this

>tfw niggers are so desperate you can be morbidly obese and still easily be a coal burner

>this is what fatties think they look like

It's a top delusion, m8

That made me unironically nauseous

WHY DO NIGGERS STEAL OUR BEST WOMEN Veeky Forums IT'S NOT FAIR

lol jeezus

If we could develop a pill that instantly turned fatties into the thicc braps that they think they are, would the result be trickle down brapenomics, or would Chad just have even more ass for himself?

That drawing at the bottom is that same woman from the "This is where I keep my genetics" fridge.

Why so much of the stories posted are about female lard asses sexually assaulting/leeching other people?

My nigga out there asking the important questions.

>Chad just have even more ass for himself?
This. They still wouldn't pay attention to your ugly ass.

>you will never live to see trickle down brapenomics

>tfw was a a fatfuck on my way to making it
>got night shift job
>gained 20lbs last year

kill me lads

you get plenty of left ones if you're looking for sub 24y chubbies

past 24y though , it's a hell of a ride

t. chubby chaser since teens, missing the good ol days

>a mermaid who swims constantly
Remind me again of the bodies of sea mammals. Including those who live in warm waters like manatees and tropical dolphins.
Let's not mix fantasy with reality.

You're such an ugly woman you look like a 20 year old boy

You cannot convince me this isn't a black dude eating out a fat as fuck white dude's ass.

oh sure thats why

>8 PM to 5 AM
>body all groggy, lost motivation for gym
>sleep all day and still feel sluggish

Not him, but it's a thing. Worked from 9pm to 7am, on a constant rotating schedule so no set work days. Also had to pick up both morning and afternoon shifts when coverage was poor or special events were happening. Lack of a constant sleep schedule and everything being closed but the gas station (and assholes constantly bringing in donuts) didn't help. I gained 10lbs right away.

wonder how much he got paid

>probably not enough

>muh fee fees
Oh, I totally understand now. You're excused then.

>probably
This is it, though. This is what follows him the rest of his life. He could use his money to fund his education, become a world renowned medical scientist, cure cancer, and he would still and always be THAT NIGGA

After a quick google search I still can't really call it a woman, but that thing hes got his head buried in is most likely female.

Seems the whole site is dedicated to nigs fucking absurdly obese women.

jesus man
just lose weight and stop fat whoring
stop that yoga bs as well
you're not a thot for godsake, you're just fat

ps unhealthy lifestyle home it's pure bs
you're not a kid and this is your life, you're the one in charge for your choices

Help me understand the shape of that body please.

Assbackwardsmode

does she even have a front or back?

>realistic proportions
>that hip-waist ratio
uhhhhhh

Superb human punching bag physique

what did he mean by this?
what was his end game?

jesus christ, i laughed so hard i blew sriracha out my nose. fuck you

for me it's the fact that nothing but Burger King is open that late for lunch along with the donuts thing

kek

she has to stand with her shoulders behind her hips to counterbalance her fucking gut.

I was gonna make a joke about Ethiopia but it was already made.

Pack your food nigga. I'll admit I went from pretty fit to a beer gut the first year I started on nights. I got tired of it and changed my ways though. Gotta be strict about your sleep schedule too.

Anons will using a pressure cooker for chicken breast and veggies be bad for gains?

It's because bra's have some kind of undersupport, whether elastic, or in fatties cases, wire. That pushes against their torso causing some of the fat to be pushed downward.

Hey...Tubby

Those are some homely looking bitches.

Thicc

>Anons will using a pressure cooker for chicken breast and veggies be bad for gains?
Ultimately this is more about flavour than anything else. Provided it is skinned / skinless and cooked in nothing but its own juices (grilled or steamed) then it should be fine.

Avoid boiling chicken though as it removes the essential nutrients. Never understood why people boiled food to be honest. Chinks mainly.

I personally prefer mine grilled.

I would fuck her so bad. I also enjoy how she uses a smaller size of bikini

I don't understand how the fuck people let themselves go this badly. At my worst, I was 6', 260lb. probably around 30%bf. And this was after 3 years of pretty bad alcoholism (I'd drink between 6 icehouses at a minimum, and as much as a liter of liquor and some change a day) which also caused my to drunkenly binge eat as well. I'd eat a Red Baron pizza almost every day as a meal. I decided to stop drinking, and that alone, combined with no exercise dropped me down to 235 or so.

>I would fuck her so bad. I also enjoy how she uses a smaller size of bikini

It was probably the right size when she bought it. You need to take into account fatflation.

I think her torso is somehow on backward.

change.org/p/under-armour-bring-back-the-under-armour-storm-hoodie-in-black-fuel-green/w?source_location=petition_show

Please Sign

Those are not realistic proportions still, sorry

>I decided to stop drinking, and that alone, combined with no exercise dropped me down to 235 or so.

I switched from drinking a bottle of wine of an evening to absolutely nothing and after about 3 weeks I lost 7kg alone.

That was in September 2017, since then I've used alternate fasting as well and dropped another 20 lbs without much in the way of effort.

Height: 173cm / 5"8'
Weight at start: 116kg / 256 lbs
Current weight: 99kg / 218 lbs
TDEE: 2,144
Calorific deficit: 1,800 per day.

Don't just make a difference user, be the difference.

Ugly

It is real. It even has some name like night shift or shift worker syndrome. Even controlling for eating healthy and exercising, people who work night shift have a higher rate of heart disease and diabetes. Fucking up your natural hormone cycles is the main culprit. Other things like less access to healthy food during your awake hours adds to it. I was caught in that trap for a while myself. The key is to identify the obstacles and do whatever you can to get around them. It's not impossible to lead a healthy lifestyle on night shift, you just have to try harder.

what does this image mean?!

>GOMAD soldier coming home after a ferocious battle in the soy wars - 2018