VG's """diet"""":

VG's """diet"""":

>2300 calories consisting of
>385g of carbs (226g starch, 33g sugars)
>41g of fat
>only 158g of protein
youtube.com/watch?v=hORWlPMOsWw

THIS ISN'T EVEN ON A BULK.

How in the everloving fuck can this guy still criticize other people's diet with a straight face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TlC2lHsQQ-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's on roids who cares?

He's either lying or on trt. Oh wait, he makes money from fitness on youtube, he is definitely on trt.

Honestly seeing that this guy's started roiding is sad as fuck. We already knew he was a pathological liar and sociopath, but at this point he's started diverging from his own spouted values and morals to the point where he actually needs professional help. He's on the verge of self-destruction.

Roids are made of soy though, so it's vegan

t.worst of the fitness industry

This whole saga really highlighted how ignorant he is. He's eating like shit, reaching almost 400g of carbs a day with little protein for his weight and claims to be losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time.

Just so dumb...

>losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time
Which is impossible for any natural except for beginners. VG isn't a beginner lifter(despite his numbers) so what he is claiming is happening naturally is impossible.

>>only 158g of protein

That's enough unless you're Ronnie Coleman or something. Don't tell me you fell for the Protein Jew.

What are his lifts like?

Garbage for having worked out for ten years, which he has.

the protein is fine, but the amount of fat is completely retarded

>only 158g

you're really stretching it here, OP. I despise him as well, but 160g isn't bad.

2300ccal? Is that on a cut?

I'm manlet 5"7' and im maintaining on 2500 dafok.

>ten years in
>roiding
>240lb bench for one

>his shirt in video says "happy healthy vegan"
really? then why do I keep seeing this green ayy lmao bitching about everything on the planet?

you dont need more portein that than you dumb fuck

It's a youtube channel

>158g of PLANT protein

>only 158g
Tha'ts more than enough

MODS BANNED HIS NAME FOR A REASON

MODS MODS MODS VG IS SELF PROMOTING

But VG is vegan, and Veeky Forums hates vegans to the point of insanity. He could be eating 300g of protein and some asshat would pull out an obscure study saying you need more than that or that plant proteins can't be absorbed or some shit.

Related to this, this is also why the only vegan ever mentioned on here is a mentally ill nigger with green skin and shit lifts, a shit body and a shit diet. Nobody mentions a red-pilled Aryan nationalist like Cory McCarthy who looks great, has great lifts, and an on-point high protein diet. Or even a chill latino dude like Jon Venus, who has a perfect body (no homo) and never makes cringey videos with arguments but just shows his training and cooking.

>look guys! A based shitskin!
No fuck off nigger.

Vegans only get decent gains while using steroids, which just proves that steroids really are magic, considering they still work despite the terrible diet of the person using them.

what are his 1RM's?

>mention white nationalist vegan and white Brazilian while condemning a nigger
>get accused of praising subhumans
How's that reading comprehension?

Also I don't fucking know of any of them are roiding. I'm thinking all jewtubers probably do and those who follow any meme diet more likely, but I also figure I'm going to sound like a jelly cunt if I accuse them with literally 0 evidence. By which I mean I'll sound like you, a whiny cunt who can't even read. Kys.

From what I can find
265x3 bench
425x1 deadlift
??? squat

wow gross.

How so? Genuinely curious.

Way to little. You need more for hormonal health. I go as low as 60g when cutting but no less. 40g on a bulk is just dumb.

Thank you so much bro. I was wondering why it was so low, until I read that he's bulking on 41g fat. Thank you again for answering

>eating like shit
>vegan

Are you retarded or are you larping?

Vegan diet is bad for you, don't listen to the mainstream momscience

Those macros seem fine for a cut, user

>high carb
>low fat/protein

on a cut..

158g of protein is hardly low

But yeah, looks good to me.

>thinking 400g of carbs is EVER fine

t. fat retard

not even worth responding to

>i-it's [macronutrient]!!! Not calories!

tfw he responded

Literally what is wrong with it? It sure as hell got more nutrition then your shit diet and he is currently doing a very hard cut.

Nothing wrong with his protein, carbs are fine.
Pic very fucking related, stop being brainlets.

>100kg body weight
>can barely bench 2pl8 for 3 reps

>He's on roids
sure he is

What? He is doing a heavy cut. Also the average person dosen't need more then 10% calories from fat...

Imagine being so clueless in nutritinal science that you honestly think carbs are bad for you. This fat fuck will probably die of a heart attack in his 60's and he still thinks he is healthier then VG lmao

>weight 100kg
>160g of protein isn't enough
you fucking retards have really fallen for the jews tricks when it comes to protein

This. No-carb cucks should just end it. Eating 500g carbs on a lean bulk right now and just coming home from fucking you ketofags gf's

youre almost right, it is the opposite tho, mainstream momscience says that meat is good. advanced science says it fucks you up and youre not evolved to eat it

How the fuck is he eating only 2300 calories? Is he just lying in bed all day when not lifting.

He is on a cut.

>lifting for 10 years
>doesn't even bench 1.5 times his bodyweight
wat

Carbs are turned into fat be through regular lypogenesis as well dumbfuck. You don't need to make a new fat cell if there's space available in an already existing one

Can't believe anyone would eat so poorly that purports to be concerned about health and fitness.

You should really only be getting about 10% fat and 10% protein with the rest from carbs. Otherwise you just end up fat with foamy piss. At least he's vegan or it'd be even worse- he'd have acne, heart and kidney disease, probably some cancers in his pancreas and colon, along with non alcoholic fatty liver disease and be obese.

How do you even find retards like this? This kid barely has a high school education, has the vocabulary of a 13 year old, and is borderline handicapped- if not disabled.

The numbers are perfectly fine for a cut, enough protein and the fat/carb ratio is pretty irrelevant. Carbs tend to have more nutritonal value if they come from plant souces and not processed shit (like while flour).

3/10 bad bait.

why are you talking about fat cells brainlets

de novo lipogenesis is the only way carbs are converted to fat

>80% carbs
fuck off Dr. Pritikin

Not just a fact my fellow Militant antifa vegan ;) a Nutritional fact. Dont forget to drink your daily gallon of Dr greger cum ;)

lol vegans are just superior and it scares the plebs who can't cook or use science. half this board is failed vegetarians.

You're joking, right?

youtu.be/TlC2lHsQQ-A watch this video, cuck

ultimate question is would you rather have
Dom as your gym bro
or VG

also reply to this post and you'll see sweet bicep gains in 2 weeks

Wow you're ducking dumb, carbs are the primary driver of progress in the gym, you probably think k eating 400g protein instead is somehow healthier

Dom every time

>macro ratio is 60c/25p/15f
>assuming he is 15%bf, he is getting 0.87 (more than 0.8) grams pf protein per pounds of lean body mass
what is the problem exactly? it's pretty reasonable
point to an exact timestamp in the video and mention the exact essential amino acid he's low on
this desu

Also fucking KEK at everyone like this
etc
>vegans can't possibly make gains!
>>vegan makes gains on strict diet and after lots of years without crappy foods except every now and then when he eats donuts with his gf
>w-well he's on roids!
>his lifts are shit though and he looks like shit!
Which one is it, kek
Also please post bodies and bloodwork with timestamp to prove natty

Dom and it's not even close.

>youtube video is scientific evidence
You've got to be either retarded or underage

That’s an impressive amount of protons on a vegan diet. Wtf is he eating 90% lentils?

He needs to eat dairy

>advanced science says it fucks you up and youre not evolved to eat it
could you explain this in any detail? i understand there are studies that correlate meat-based diets with higher cancer risks, but these studies typically don't differentiate between a sedentary person who eats primarily fast food and an active person who eats primarily whole foods. vegans do generally tend to be more health conscious so it makes sense that they would pay mind to other risk factors alongside diet.

meat is just amino acids and water, what part of that exactly contributes to cancer?

>would you rather slay dimes all day every day for the rest of your life, or slam your dick in a car door for the rest of eternity?

hm i just don't know

Hilarious thing is that they use the seventh day adventists, who are known liars, in those studies and tend to use health conscious vegans who know how to take care of themselves.

Never talk about how people who have a majority or totally vegan diet tend to end up getting multiple types of cancer from eating modern foods because of vegetable oils.
It's always claimed to occur because of red meat.

The most healthy longest lived peoples on the planet do not eat american style pseudo food and eat omnivorous diets. 60% veg, 30% meat, 10% fruits, berries, cakes, nuts, snacks.

What do I have to do to get his unique pectoral development?

go back to r/fitness

This information is literally in the sticky

400g is not that much.. His daily protein intake is probably 1.7g of protein per kilo of his bodyweight which studies suggest is enough. 41g of fat seems very little though