How to avocado

How do you bros eat avocados? I hate the taste but they're literally health bombs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPUIrnivDRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just sprinkle a bit of season salt on them, makes all the difference in the world

Guacamole

>unironically eating plants

> they're literally health bombs.

That kind of mindset is retarded. There's nothing insanely special about avocados. If you don't like them, don't force yourself to eat them and find other foods to eat.

Season and put over chicken breast with rice or noodles. Delicious.

how do i get my hands on adderall

sum1 tell me pls, idk what the tricks are people use, do i just ask stoners? post on craigslist?

>they're literally health bombs.
polyunsaturated fats are not health bombs nor does food work that way

just ask druggies

That looks fuckin tasty

They have a very high fat content

toast with salt and pepper

literally just tell your doctor that you have a hard time focusing in work/school/whatever.
they hand that shit out like candy

Salt+pepper. Sometimes straight but usually with breakfast, eggs, bacon, hash browns.

Man, I'm off tomorrow and I am going to cook myself a godly breakfast

I eat one every day, usually one of two ways:
>cut in half
>lime juice, salt, pepper on each half
>scoop out with a spoon
Or I put it in a sandwich with a couple eggs. Shit is so cash

>Not making it guacamole
Salt, garlic, lime juice, maybe some diced tomatoes.

Best way to do it.

lmao what, it's mostly monounsaturated fat you dolt. using avocado/nuts to replace most of your saturated fats is a smart idea though, large portions of saturated fatty acids, particularly animal fats are terrible for you

love the taste of them, i just cut it open and eat right from the skin

Add salt, pepper, and SMALL amount of salad dressing. Put on toast with yogurt or hummus. I sometimes also add a bunch of louisiana sauce.

Adderall isn't really something good to mess around with much. If you need it for studying, or whatever, honestly just try to mooch 1 or 2 from a friend with ADHD.

Same with benzos - I just told the doctor I have flight anxiety and now I have 3 xanax just in case I ever need it (job interview, anxiety attack), but not enough to abuse since its a shit drug to get hooked on.

I have them in porridge.

ask any white guy

Enjoy your persin sequestering idioblast oilcells

Make sure they're actually ripe or they taste like shit. Salt, pepper and lime usually brings out the goodness. Eat it sliced on the side, mashed on bread, whatever.

i eat them like apples, the skin is just extra fiber

Avocado:

Impossible to eat without salt, preferably an onion salt. I also use ground black pepper. I usually mix it with a black bean pasta.

Use whatever other spices you want, but salting them is the key to flavor.

Jsyk, adderall may be used casually, and often without consequences of used rarely...

But it is an amphetamine. That shit don't fuck around. I did heroin for 3 years. Took me about a year to get my mind back to norm. My friend did adderall for 2 years. He doesn't have his mind back . It's been 7 years.

This. This.

I put in garlic, onion, and lemon juice. I eat it with practically everything. Never had a sick day since.

ripe avocados can be mushed up and mixed into salad as a psuedo-dressing

but if you eat them alone salt and peppa

That's debunked brodog.

If you're a macaco,you blend it with banana milk and a shitton of sugar.uma delicia.

however if you're a regaular fucking human bean consider mashing it and spread on toast,put slices in a salad,along with eggs or even make guacamole.salt and lime accompany it well.

go to a high school or an adult education Centre. scout the area to see where the most degenerate looking people hang out and approach them.

alternatively, check your country's drug laws to see if any substituted amphetamine chemicals have been left unscheduled, such as 2-FA, 4-FA, 2-FMA, or the cathinones. then order them legally on research chemical sites.

I usually eat them sliced with fried eggs and garlic salt or salt with pepper flakes.
If I dont eat them this way I spread it on toast and put on a little sriracha sauce.

No it hasn’t. The consensus is still the same, even the ISSN acknowledges it.

WRONG

Literally the food of fertility as regarded by the aztecs. Calorie dense food, top tier source of fats and regulate hormones for the sex.

I mean you do have sex dont you user?

why the fuck are avocados so expensive? like i normally have to wait a few weeks to go on sale for 2 for $1 and those are kind of small

Sprinkle some lime juice and pepper and smash

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS!

Awaken my Master

This.

People are fucking retarded and fall for meme foods so easily; to the point where they will literally tell people they're unhealthy because they're not eating enough of a specific food, i.e., avocados. Like do they not realize avocados only exist in one small part of the planet? Meaning that billions of humans around the world have lived healthy and/or accomplished lives without even getting near one.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

An avocado takes a year to fully grow

On buttered toast with some salt is best friend

>Literally the food of fertility as regarded by the aztecs.
Because it looks like a scrotum, faggot.

Turkey bacon avocado sub with lettuce, black pepper and a tiny bit of chipotle mayo. Best cheat meal ever

>CTRL+F
>"pesto"
>0 matches
seriously, it's fucking good. I make spaghetti with avocado pesto, chopped up sundried tomatoes, chicken breast and parmesan cheese and it's tasty as fuck.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

They taste disgusting.

Healthy fats is a meme btw - saturated fats are just as good as unsaturated ones.
As with everything in life, you need to balanced both.

Getaloadofthisguy.jpeg

Salads and sandwiches

I just eat them alone typically. If you don't like the taste then sucks for you.

This. I'd love some avocado right now

Yes and no. Saturated fats are health-neutral. Unsaturated fats are divided into two categories: mono- and polyunsaturated. You need both. Trans fats are bad for you.

Generally speaking a decent fat profile is: 1/3 saturated, 1/3 monounsaturated, 1/3 polyunsaturated, no trans fats.

i agree on balance, thats why i do heroin, gotta get that balance

Avocados are disgusting. I would rather literally drink a couple of shots of olive oil for the same and even better effect than eat an avocado.

>No it hasn’t.
Yes, it has.

>The consensus
The "consensus" is irrelevant, when there are a shitload of studies and multiple meta-analysis studies on the said shitload of studies saying they're wrong.

Ill eat them the way they are

Blend it with bananas and milk

Guacamole and eat it with salmon or chicken

Lastly I eat them almost everyday with an egg in the middle like pic related good for keto and high test

dumb question but is there anyway to eat the skin? like can i stir fry it? it feels like such a waste with the skin and seed to not eat them

Guacamole and scrambled eggs. Throw in some chia seeds and curcumin powder for maximum hipster.

There are rich on Omega 3 also, they are good for you. But to answer your question. Wild rocket, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce or spinach. A little vinegar or lemon, oil and salt and you are good to go.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

On toast srs.
It's not just a hipster meme, it's always been a thing. Any to all of lemon, salt, pepper on top.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Cut in half, sprinkle on some salt, dash with lemon juice.

>adderall
>memecado
I fucking hate american millennials so much. America was a mistake. I grow avocado in my backyard (I fucking hate them by they way, they taste awful) and my American friend literally offered to suck my dick just for one. What the fuck. Such a degenerate, waste of a generation.

Sounds like a win win to me. I get an avocado and I get to suck a dick
no homo

on toast with vegemite

Blend them with banana, some pineapple, and a scoop of whey. Add oats and some seeds/nuts. Consume for breakfast.

mix it in salsa and dip toastada chips in it , numbnuts

They are delicious, but there are different avocados, maybe your local market has a shitty type. Peruvian avocados are hard and fibrous, Hass type are soft, like butter

>cut in half, remove the kernel
>pour lemon juice and sprinkle some salt on the flesh
>eat the flesh with a soon

tasty and effortless

Yeah but the aztecs were also human sacrificing savages

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS! ORARARARARARA!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Fre shava cado

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

WAMUUU

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Smash, salt and pepper. Guacamole is a meme that every avocado eating country finds disgusting.

Ask me how I know all of you are underage?

Awaken my masters!

Ask me how I know you're new.

>polyinsaturated fats are bad

hur

Hello me
never gonna make it senpai
>AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>Literally the food of fertility as regarded by the aztecs
Oooooh, the same Aztecs that performed human sacrifice rituals?

polyunsaturated fats have been linked to lower risk of type 2 beetus and heart disease. The science doesn't lie.

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS

Thumbnail looked like an ass for a second

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=FPUIrnivDRE

Mezame tamae, waga aruji tachi yo!!!

What are you even doing in my Veeky Forums
get out,NOW.

>Not killing your fellow man for the favor of the Gods
I want Reddit to leave

To be fair, the Aztecs had a very strong sense of how the human body worked and practiced medicine that many people would suspect were well beyond them.

If your ass looks like that at a glance go to a fucking doctor bro

I get it. Because the guy in the picture is a doctor. Very funny.