CBT No GF Edition

Please save me Veeky Forums. I'm 22 and this is my CB. I'm on day 25 of nofap. I'm 5'10 165 lbs. Skinnyfat obv. Should i bulk or cut? I dont drink or do any sort of drugs. Literally dont even take caffeine because it triggers my sleep paralysis. I used to be fitter but I went through a break up last year and lost all my gains.

Max bench 35lbs on both sides...
Dumbell shoulder press with 35lbs...
55lbs bicep curl...

what exactly are you asking for? get a gym membership and start taking care of yourself

Should i bulk or cut? Not sure where to start with my current stats. My torso is pretty big yet my arms are skinny...

also if you see my armpits have these fat flabs between my chest and shoulder... I have NO idea what to do about that.

Thanks everyone for any help. I desperately need it.

bump

You should defiantly cut unless you wanna go bear mode

Cut and lift weights. Then when ur decently lean, start lean bulking. Smallish surplus.

Thank you both so much for the help. For real. So i should start eating more greens and proteins, and less carbs. like 25% of daily intake yeah?

I will cut off the peanut butter sandwiches and full fat milk.

Any other tips would be really nice. Thanks everyone again. I'm feeling so self concious man.

Fuck breakups and relationships. Literally lost so much mass and replaced it with this fat. I cant keep getting depressed about this and have to pick myself up ugh.

I wish you all the best of luck in your journey towards making it.

Just stay at maintainance and lift.

I know you're hurting, bud. But, it's going to be okay. Let me rephrase that, it'll be okay if you make it okay and I have faith you're going to change and become a better man than you were yesterday.

Just aim to lose two pounds a week and start lifting. Try and get to 15% body fat and then start to bulk. Remember, this will take sometime, but you can definitely make it if you try.

You guys are the only reason I come here to Veeky Forums. Its the only place where someone will support me lmao. Thanks so much, I hope youre all doing good in your lives, and i hope 2018 goes well for us all

Nice nips

No probs. I suggest a greyskull lp variant as your beginner routine. I personally did this one and really liked it. There's definitely a bit more emphasis on the upper body compared to something like SS or SL.

Th...thanks
This is excellent, I was meaning to ask for a proper routine as my current routine is absolute shit desu. Thanks for this, will definitely start today in a couple hours Along with the new cut diet!!
Thanks for helping me save my life user

Seems sort of lightweight from my current position to be a bit honest. I might double the sets to make it more appropriate. Thanks again!

not gonna lie and i sound like a bitch but i teared up a little reading this.

you're a very kind person. im not op but i am a fattie on the road to not being fat. down 16 lbs so far been 26 days. Veeky Forums inspired me to better yourself. throwaway advice like you gave has immeasurably helped me and many others.

i hope you have a great life all the supportive, helpful people on this board are truly incredible

5'10 185 lb

i would personally not cut, you should stay on your current bw and lift harder and train your muscle groups 2x a week, don't eat any junk food or soda (no diet coke or whatever garbage) just eat clean and maintain your current bw.

Try to do some bw exercises such as push ups since they are really good for building up your chest, do some pushups whenever you go to the gym as a warmup, you dont have to go crazy. maybe like 2-3 sets of reasonable reps.

>I'm on day 25 of nofap
You know what's good with nofap?
When you break it it feels so damn good.

I was just like you a few years ago. You could bulk or cut right now. If you cut, do so until you're a comfortable weight then leak bulk. If you decide to bulk, do so at a slight surplus and focus on lifting heavy. My number one piece of advice is do not fall for IIFYM (basically where you eat whatever you want as long as you meet your carb/fat/protein proportions). This might work for some people, but with our body type, you need to eat clean or else you're gonna put on as much fat as muscle.

178 cm - 70 kg (5'10 - 155 lbs). How do I make my chest grow Veeky Forums?

THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS IS THE TRUTH OP. JUST DONT EAT JUNK FOOD.
DONT WORRY ABOUT BULK OR CUT. Because you're basically asking should I eat more and gain muscle or should I not eat more and make the muscle I have aesthetic.

Just lift hard and don't eat junk food. Have one cheat day a week where you enjoy a bag of chips. Or like a fast food meal. (But like a normal bag, or just 1 meal-what the fuck is the point of not eating like shit if you just over eat on your cheat day)

I'm a certified stay at home gym goer so I know my shit real talk op.

>asks for advice how to get muscle and is weak af
>j-just cheat once a week

are you fucking retarded?

Listen up fag
You definitely need to cut
I mean you can bulk get muscle
But then you look fat and muscler
So if you go to a beach you stil look fat
I was in the same situation as you 2 months ago
The reason you have gained torso is because of carbs
What are carbs?
Search it up
So to cut
You need a 4 day a week strength training with a hit warming up
Jumping rope is a must
But you can work your ass out and still get no result you want to know fag?
Its pure nutrition and calorie game
Cut the carbs
No more carbs the only carb you are allowed to get is from oatmeal and that only for breakfast
For the rest of the day no carbs
In next post there wil me more information stay tuned

Holy shit, you are a fucking loser.

193 cm

90kg

Bulking till:

Deadlift 180kg

Bench 100kg

Squat 140kg

Good now im gonna tell you how to exactly diet and workout

For breakfast milf with oatmeal
With a bit peanutbutter like a little tablespoon
Try to get 100%peanutbutter from your local grocerysore
And put honey over your oatmeal for taste

Then for lunch and snacks

You should replace bread with > wraps

Use smal size wraps the less carbs the better

Put some protein on it

And a before workout

You can do a coffee
It helps your burn fat
If not do then a half banana not a whole one cuz banana
Contains alot of carbs but its still all good cuz is before your workout so you can stil burn them

For you final meal get protein and broccoli or some other kind of veggie
No bread no rice no carb
I said no fucking carbs
So lets say you are about the sleep you are hungey af
Buy 0% fat greek yogurt eat it before bed and wil be all good do this 6 times a week yes you are allowed to cheat one day a week its imposible not to cheat so lets say friday you can eat a pizza or something dont go to cheaty
Not that you wake up you go to mc donald and the for lunch you buy a hot dog
And then you buy a pizza
And then a chocolate candy
Just choose one meal to cheat on friday

Work out should contain compound movements
Deadlifts
Leg press
Benchpress
Shouldpress
And go heavy
Sets wil be 3x6
Jumping ropes its a bonus
If you arent all sweathy after your workout you havent work hard

But the most important fuckinh thing is do this for a month no cheats no stopping just go for it
If you do this right you wil be seeing results at third week

For motivatiom you need to truly hate yourself be realy hard on your self this wont be easy but wil be rewarding

This is email [email protected]
Any more advice ask me
Picture below is me before the cut

Nice body user
Those abbs no homo
How do i achieve this mode?

DYEL's like this are giving advice on a german sausage forum

Wtf are you giving advice for? You look like utter shit

2 years of construction working + gym

>6'1feet=183cm
>~180lbs=84kg

Ugly manlet club

Cut with chill fratty bro split

Can I get a bf% estament? And if I should bulk or cut. I think I'm around 16% right now.

What are your stats now?

squat 125kg

Deadlift 150kg x 3 ( have not dont a PR in a while)

Bench 85kg ( suck at the bench )

Also this is my back right now

I feel like being a tall athlete is really a handicap

>Mind the PJ's

Hey man I've seen worse come out really well, how much do you weigh?

I know it's almost splitting hairs, but you might want to drop a little lower than 15% before starting a bulk. You don't really want to exceed about 20% when bulking, 10-20 is the sweet spot. Since you are going to gain fat on a bulk, it might help to go all the way down to 12% or so before starting the bulk. Don't attempt going lower than that though, below 12 requires a very disciplined approach.

Also, you shouldn't go straight from cutting to bulking, i.e. Don't go immediately from eating 2000cal/day to 4000cal/day. You'll feel like shit. It's much more manageable to increase your intake slowly over time, at the rate of about +500cal/week. So depending on your deficit & planned surplus, you may take up to a month to fully transition.

other user, currently I'm trying to get to 12% bf while cutting. Is it advisable to lift weight 5 days, 1 day cardio and one day HIIT while cutting? Some people say that 3x full body workouts are enough on a cut.

5'8/173 cm 156 lbs/71 kg

My last cut was using a keto diet and basically following a SS template, obviously without increasing the weight. Power cleans were usually too much to handle though, so I would either do rows, or I would do a couple higher-rep sets of pulling exercises at the end. I inconsistently did HIIT about once a week. I had great results though, dropped 35lb in about 8 weeks.

Did you eat less on non-lifting days?

100(Push ups + sit ups + crunches) a day

>german sauge forum

what?

>being this big of a newfag

back to l*ddit

5'9 manlet, been lifting for 1.5 years. Currently at 141 lbs, started at almost 190.

Never bulked since I started, though I have already reached 1pl8 ohp.

Im thinking about ending this permacut when February ends and then start to leanbulk. But I'm unsure if it would be better if I just cut until abs start to show (now they don't, even with proper lighting) or until 10bf%/132lbs...

Not a faggot despite the earrings

18, 6'2" 180lbs. Continue cutting or start a bulk?

And back

Jesus Ff you bulk your traps will swallow your head.

You have gyno, but nobody else has pointed this out. Is it really only noticeable for people who actually have it?

Yes I'm a newfag, now what is german sausage forum

I don't have gyno, but I noticed OP's gyno right away

Good genetics I guess

you're chest insertions are shit.
just keep benching, use dumbells from time to time and hope for the best.

No. I ran on 1850cal/day, and hit it almost perfectly while maintaining almost perfect macros. I researched & prepared before starting keto, trying a few different recipes and stuff. I probably had about 15 total recipes I rotated, and I took bullet-resistant coffee to skip breakfast. That's 12oz coffee, 15g heavy whipping cream, and 15g coconut oil. All fat. Makes it easier to eat halfway-normal meals the rest of the day.

That was about a 1000cal deficit.

My lifts did suffer though, so be prepared for that. OHP went from 150x5 to 130x3. Squats were very hard. Deadlifts were horrendous. You have to dig deep lol. But it was worth it.

5'11", about 188
Fell for the strength meme

Jesus! Stuck at step 1!!
I don't know any milfs...

6 foot 3
178 lbs

>mfw realizing how fat i got from the mega bulk i did

welp guess i have a lot of work to do

It's not lightweight if you're lifting the maximum weight possible. Especially on a cut, 3 sets is enough. Of course this is only a beginner routine to get you started, after a few months you should switch to an intermediate hypertrophy program.

I'm a fatty who is 7 months on the road, lost 60lbs of fat and gained a lot of muscle with Veeky Forums's help. Now I can take my shirt off in public. Keep going, we're all gonna make it.

6'4 210
I've been lifting for about a year and a half and I'm not really sure how to improve my physique so any suggestions would be appreciated. At the moment I'm trying to build strength as I'm weak as shit 275/275/405

Same stats here but fat as a fatass :/
How do you bench as much as you squat though

Just because you're fat and also happen to have zero muscles doesn't make you "skinnyfat". You're just fucking fat.

183cm/6 feet
72,5kg/160 lbs
Total newbie from another board looking forward to start hitting the gim here, first of all I'd like to ask what CBT means.
I usually play football (the yurop one) and skate, problem is, I am not willing to quit them to compensate the caloric surplus needed to grow muscle.

Do brosplits for 8 months and never hit legs. I started hitting legs like a month ago

Current body thread
Eat more, rich, calorie dense food and just keep doing what you're doing. It's not at all hard to stay above a surplus at your weight.

Current body thread
Eat more

Wtf, I'd turn homo for you (no homo)

No bf edition...

How do I lose this hideous fat without losing my precious gains :(

Life is so fucking hard

/fast/

I tried that and like 24 hours in my lifts were complete shit so I freaked out and stuffed my face with protein...

Squat x Failure on muh dick

High protein/moderate fat/LOW carb deficit. Really go low carb as you can handle, keto is great for cutting to low bf but most people can't handle it.

How tall are you?

5’6”.

exercise modesty

Not him but what's a good hypertrophy program after your done with greyskull? Been doing it for about 5 months and am no longer making linear progress. Preferably a 3day split.

Work back more
Getting thicc
Take a better pic

Well no fucking shit. Try reading up about fasting and if you're not up to it you can do what said.

5’11” 226lbs

>bench: 295
>squat: 245 3x8
>OHP: fucked up shoulder (college discus) so dumbbells only
>puss: off the charts (6-8/10 Latina slimes)

Goal is 205 while maintaining numbers

Ask away if you have any questions fellas :^)

Weight?

Why would we have any questions? You look like shit

how do I get /fat/?

6'2 230

>Bench: 350
>Squat only go to 405 for 5 reps no hate pls
>OHP probably 225 idk
>Deadlift idk haven't done deads in a year

Whats best way to measure body fat?

also
>Tfw no gf pls help

it's not fair to be this beautiful user

how do i get a thicc bf like this

im not gay

if you get one good cut, youll look like a monster

What’s on your abs?

I weigh 165 bro
I actually dont have gyno, just chest fat. I used to be mad scared of that shit so i did all the research possible...
That makes good sense, thanks brother.
>165
>5'10"

Thanks

Started at 295+ just now 228, going into the navy next month

Taken shortly after Thursday cardio day
>30 min stationary bike
>20 min rowing
>5 min jump rope
Hoping to get jump rope time up to 15 - 20 minute in 5 min increments

forgot to mention:
>5' 7" manlet
>140 lbs

If you want to develop jumping rope, do it first and add 1 minute a week. Also make your last minute or two working on different techniques i.e. double unders, cross-overs, backwards, etc. As you get better with various techniques the basic movement will become second nature quickly. Mad gains.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks

That's a lot of toothbrushes. Congrats on your progress.

>Christian Bale from "Machinist" mode

6’ and 206#. Going to cut down to 180 or so in the next few months so that I don’t look like such shit.

Just tested some maxes and got
S :350
Ohp : 195
DL: 365