Body-only exercises?

So I'm trying to get Veeky Forums while in college, problem is there isn't a gym or anything in my area nor does my campus have one. I figure I'll invest in some weights down the road, but what can I do using my body only? Handstand push-ups look cool

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/97881381/Bronson-Solitary-Fitness
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok, then go do them.

Look up prison inmate exercises

Look up convict conditioning. Or read the sticky.

what about the other muscle groups?

reading the sticky was the first thing i did, but most of the exercises it talked about involved lifting

yeah, that's a good idea, spread it around a bit

Convict conditioning looks neat af

As a big traveler it would be great to not have to worry about gyms.

How effective is it compared to SL 5x5 ?

just looked up convict conditioning, thanks user this is precisely what i was looking for

bodyweight exercises will always be worse than resistance training for muscle growth.

Basically if you want to look like the average infantry guy then bodyweight exercises will get you there. If you want be strong then you have to pick up a barbell.

Bodyweight training is considered resistance training.

Bronson's solitary fitness.

Wrong

I've been searching this book forever, maybe do you have a link bro

well since you said so it must be true!

scribd.com/doc/97881381/Bronson-Solitary-Fitness

God bless ya user, we're all goin to make it breh

Don't be dumb, bodyweight training is a form of resistance training.
>Hurr Durr you can't do the progressive overload durrr durrr
You have to just perform more advanced movements and it's the same, example: when doing push-ups get easy just do one arm push ups and go on

how am I supposed to do a full bodyweight workout without a pullup bar and no means to install one in my place?

pls respond

Body by Rings by Fitness Faqs

You can use a door or a door frame user, you can go to a park too and use the monkey bars

I live in an old building with tall ass walls and doors so I can't reach the top of them besides I'd be afraid of them falling off. there are no parks with monkey bars in my city afaik because they're """"dangerous""" for the kids

tfw man in a box is more fit than you with a gym