It ok

it not ok

How cold does it have to be?

Maybe its ok, maybe not.

cold

> Pic saying "cold shower" and got bunch of unproven benefits

cold showers is the most retarded shit

Good luck with your hair loss, user.

It makes me wake up in the morning. I get up earlier than most, so I don't need to though.

What, since when.

chilly

Good exercise of willpower and fortitude. All else is just eggs in proton shake.

got pretty thick hair and great genetics, i got 0 worries about my hair

if you think cold shower will alter your genetics, you dun know

I don't know how many of these things is does. The only things I can testify is that it makes you more resilient to cold, and it irritates your skin a lot less, so I've got less acne.
That's about it.

Also, you become less of a pussy, and you become MANLY enough to fucking TAKE that fucking cold shower. Lmao. You fucking pantsy ass little bitch. "Waah, I can't do cold showers, no wait, DUHH COLD SHOWERS ARE A MEME, R-RIGHT GUYS?" yeaa sure faggot, sure, you're too much of a little bitch take a 4-5 minute cold fucking shower? And you call yourself a man? Fucking pantsy ass little bitch. That's one thing I you'd gain from a cold shower. If it was you vs me in a fucking battle in the fucking cold shower, you'd fucking bitch out after 30 seconds. FUcking bitch. Keep making up excuses fag, keep acting like it's a meme, and then reach for your radiator and turn that shit up like the cozy, warm little bitch boy you are.

They're alright, I guess. Personally I'd rather die than never take hot showers again.

Enjoy your higher levels of cortisol

I ususally take a hot shower while I'm soapin down. Then at the end I wash my hair with cold water and stand under the cold water for a minute or so. The cold water helped my scalp out a lot.. 0 dandruff and my hair is way smoother.

>mfw reading this whole post

Cold showers are legit better than hot ones. OP, stop being such a bitch.

>implying this is a bad thing for the 10 minutes after you shower that it would affect you.

t. underage brainlet

You will lose all of your hair

go cold shower and grow your hair back bruh

>You fucking pantsy ass little bitch. "Waah, I can't do cold showers, no wait, DUHH COLD SHOWERS ARE A MEME, R-RIGHT GUYS?" yeaa sure faggot, sure, you're too much of a little bitch take a 4-5 minute cold fucking shower? And you call yourself a man? Fucking pantsy ass little bitch. That's one thing I you'd gain from a cold shower. If it was you vs me in a fucking battle in the fucking cold shower, you'd fucking bitch out after 30 seconds. FUcking bitch. Keep making up excuses fag, keep acting like it's a meme, and then reach for your radiator and turn that shit up like the cozy, warm little bitch boy you are.

saved

Like the opposite of hot

>it irritates your skin a lot less, so I've got less acne.
I can expound on this.

Hot showers take off a lot more of your body's natural oils. This makes you feel "cleaner", but is worse for your skin. Without those oils, your skin is less protected (so more dust and shit gets into your pores, made worse since heat opens them anyways), and also your body tries to compensate by producing more oil (since youre showering it off every day) so you start to look like you fell in a deep frier if you go too long without showering.

Really cold water can be bad for you too, so you want to shoot for "cool" for most of your shower (if you live somewhere where it's fucking winter, warm is fine, but not ideal). Also always end with turning the nozzle to cold for a few seconds right before the end of your shower to close up your pores.

Anons who try cold showers won't see changes immediately, but it won't be more than a couple weeks.

Also sometimes Veeky Forumsizens will try to claim that cold showers increase testosterone, but AFIK there haven't been any studies showing an effect like that

What's considered cold?
I live in Canada, so using only the cold water would give me hypothermia.

My days are already shitty enough without pointlessly enduring a cold shower in the morning instead of my usual relaxing hot shower where I comfortably try to justify my existence

I remember when at college I didn't know the showers could get hot as the pressure went too high if you started to crank it up. Every day was a cold shower day. That is, until I learned that if you keep twisting the shower knob, the pressure would go down as well as be warm. I started to be a loser after taking warm showers. I need to man up and take cold showers again.

I took cold showers until they stopped motivating me and made me sick
>also don’t do nofap unless you wanna be horny 24/7

I feel motivated now. Thanks.

Am I the only one who takes cold showers because I enjoy it? Idgaf about meme benefits, I legitimately like the way it feels.

Cold showers are good but overrated. They'll toughen you up and improve your blood flow a bit, but they aren't the miracle some people have made them out to be. I personally recommend "Scottish Showers" instead, where you start the shower nice and warm to relax a bit and just feel good, and then turn the water cold for the last two or so minutes, so you get the refreshing "jolt" from them as well. There are also benefits to warm showers, so it really kinda gives you the best of both worlds.

That's funny because here's an article that includes the studies.

anabolicmen.com/cold-showers-testosterone/

I think I live in South Dakota and it's -5 out and I'm getting 12 inches of snow overnight

Fuck cold showers and fuck you, OP

they fuck up your skin

so do really hot showers

Hot showers are just way comfier to me. Sometimes I'll rinse my face in cool water at the end of the shower though, because it's supposed to close pores or something

False. But true about hot showers