Oatsss

Anyone has a good Oats recipe with water? I usually eat it with milk, but I want to try it with water. ANy good recipe? How to prepare it with water etc.

>take oat
>put water
>cook
>mix in peanut butter
>???
>squatz

Do NOT eat oats with water. Are you trying to poison yourself?!

45g oats
240ml unsweetened almond milk
2 mins microwave
stir
2 mins microwave
chop banana
eat together

nvm just read the part about water...unsweetened almond milk is good anyway

if you want fewer calories go half skim milk half water.

I think I may be lactose intolerant. That is why I want to try it a water based recipe.

how would it be poison?
I eat my oats with only water all the time

put oats in a bowl, add a pinch of cinamon, a handful of frozen berries, pour boilin water until oats are covered, cover the bowl with plate and leave for 5-10 minutes.

They are ready to eat at this point and now you can add peanut butter/cottage cheese for extra gains.

I make mine with water on the hob and about a minute to go chuck in a sliced bananna...tasty

2dl oats with 2.5dl water and decent amount of salt in a bowl, 2 minutes in microwave at 700w, stir, and garnish with berries and milk or whatever you like.

you can still have almond milk, preferably unsweetened...get the taste & micronutrients water won't give you

add water, vanilla extract, some frozen or fresh berries and some crushed nuts, the only way i can eat oats without wanting to punch a knife

I fill my bowl until my oats are barely covered, in microwave for 1.25 minutes and then put some honey in there, cinnamon if I feel fancy

1 banana
1 apple
2 scoops
100g oats
god tier food

can't eat oats because they give me incredible gas

Add fruits fried on pan, jam, seeds, peanut butter

>fruits fried on pan

Right so fuck all these recipes. I saw a couple and cringed. Real oats are as follows.
>oats
>boiling water
>salt
>mix to preferred consistency

t. a Scotsman

Oats, whole milk, whey powder

fuck off goat fucker

>recipe for oats with water
Oh boy
>Take oats
>Pour water
>Wait literally 1 minute
>Eat that shit straight

Add cinnamon if you are faggot
Add sugar if you are OP

>posts Vince Gironda
>wants to eat more carbs
Steak and eggs, faggot

Oatmeal with pesto and tomatoes. I shit you not, shit's gud

what's with the cinnamon hate

I used to put in brown sugar but now i just add muesli

Put your oats in a blender with some water, blend, then chug it if you’re a real man

I put 100g of oats and a aliced banan into a bowl, add water, microwave for 1.5 minutes and eat
Im not gonna lie its pretty disgusting but i cant be arsed to do any more in the morning

Dont shit talk Cinnamon cunt

Do not microwave! Get a pot, water, salt. When boils add oatmeal, stir. Add a dollop of butter, let it simmer gently for 5 minutes. Eat. Adding milk while it boils makes it even better.

Try kefir milk brother

>heat up water
>put in oats
>add any flavor you want (fruits, spices [my favorite being cinnamon], sweet is most people's preference, but the lost art of savory oats might be for you, with some eggs, meats, herbs)
>eat
>?????
>gainz

S O Y
O
Y

Tastes like sour ass

Is this the guy that dead lofted 725 @185bw in the 50's and just trained in his farm for years?

Oats
Protien powder of choice
Mixed nuts
Banana
Kewi
Dates
Mix

Add water hot or cold.

Eat