Can anyone recommend me a good work out to tone up my arms? Im too shy to ask someone at my gym

Can anyone recommend me a good work out to tone up my arms? Im too shy to ask someone at my gym

You could start lifting

On these kind of machines? Or like the big ass bar that weight lifters use dont know if im ready for that

tone

>tone up
I want to strangle you, soyboy.

Just use the bar or do some curls with heavy weights. Simple as that. Don’t gave excess to a gym? Do a shit ton of pushups and pullups

I drink almond milk

>go to gym
>lift things for 45 minutes 3 times a week
Not too hard buddy

I should have specified im looking for good tricep workouts

Tricep pulldowns with the rope

GL

Did you activate the almonds? You have to.

why use that machine instead of bench?

I dont wanna seem like a try hard or a mr.bad ass so i use the .machines like the bicep one tricep lats row and chest

Thats the only kind i buy no point in being cheap and getting the inactivated ones

You sound like a middle aged suburban single woman

No im a 20 year old autist with no gf

Alright, but here's the thing: nobody cares, at the gym people won't even look at you unless you're naked or something. No one is staring at you and criticizing you inside. So get over that.

There are actual benefits for both machines or free weights. Machines can be safer for beginners, but free weights often are better if you don't act as a retard and put on 4 plates the first time you try it, simply because they allow you to fully define your form and posture, and with a freer movement comes more muscle involvement.

So the broscientists here at Veeky Forums and around the world recommend stop being a pussy and using free weights too.

Alright bro I'll give it a go

Yes, assuming you gym at least 3 times a week, just do a press and rope pulls every time.

Shit i go 7 times a week i do an hour on the elliptical then another hour of weightlifting i do 60 reps on each machine

Nice.
With toning your arms I guess you mean getting your arms muscles developed. If so, you should try exercises for triceps, biceps and shoulders. But along with arm workout comes back and chest too, so you can try the more usual stuff, like rows, bench press, curls, pullups, overhead press, etc.
You also need to eat well to gain muscle, and progressively lift heavier, giving yourself enough rest and sleep.

Ok, well just do ohp,bench,incline,rest,repeat and rope pull, face pull (to balance the benching), tri extension, rest, repeat.

Yeah ive been using the lat machine chest press machine bicep machine and row machine

Good shit user ima screen shot your post

READ THE STICKY FAGGOT

I internally criticise retards that shadow box in the gym or retards that use the smith unecessarily. Though this is on breaks between sets

Tone up? Your arms are fucking tiny put on mass first...routine plus 6-8 sets of arms at end with a dropset

>tone
reeeee. neck hangs X f