Time of workout

When do you guys workout? Science says that if you work out in the morning you need longer time to warm up
Personally I work out 9 pm ish, not because I got other shit to do just because i prefer minimal crowd in gym and I feel more ready to lift
Thoughts?

Shameless bump, more fitness related than 70% of the shit posted on here

6pm master race reporting in

>chek'd
same, except it sucks somedays when its crowded. I can usually beat the rush but around 7pm is the worst with all of the retards in the TRX zone doing their bellyflops or whatever the fuck it is they think is effective that week. Most normies don't venture out of the treadmill meme machine zone.

6am master race reporting in

Trx?
Made me chuckle with the meme machine

Why do you decide to work out that early? Does it not drain you too much for the rest of the day?

whenever I get off of work which is anywhere between 5:30 - 7 pm

I wake up at 3am, stretch for 15 minutes and jog to the gym. I usually arrive at 4am. I'm in until 5-5.30 and then a light jog back.

It's great. Feels like I have the whole city to myself. I have the gym to myself so I get everything done.

When I get back to the flat nobody else is awake so I have no distractions. I get a lot of work done.

I do have to go to bed at 7pm which isn't ideal but I think it's worth it.

I finish work and get in for 3.15pm which is fantastic.

The whole point of this thread is why do you go to the gym at this time not when you do you plebs

You sound hardcore as fuck (not sarcasm, genuinely impressed). I wish I could go to bed that early.

Too close to bed time and you don't sleep as well though

Yeah I agree I don't sleep as well but the empty gym counters that, most days I get a solid 7 hours sleep and I feel alot better when I can do me on my own

It's the perfect kind of quiet at that time and it in fact motivates me for the rest of the day with good feels from lifting

>when do you guys workout?

First fucking sentence retard

>basing it all on the first sentence

>answering a question

Yeah it was quite hard at first, but I've got an addictive personality and I've had some mental health issues in my past so I just forced myself into that routine and stuck to it. Helped a lot. Expenditure of energy and industriousness I think is the best cure I've found to melancholic tendencies.

Do you feel that the gym is addictive aswell?

I think so but I think it's healthier addiction if that makes sense. I sometimes think all I've done is replace bad addictions with ones I think are good rather than fix the actual problem and my current lifestyle has it's downsides. I feel absolutely awful when I break my routine. My whole body feels stiff and itchy and I can't focus on anything.

As an addictive personality I can relate but I feel that I need some bad addictions I can fall back on if shit goes South (drinking and tobacco smoking, gave up weed 6 months ago) I feel everyone needs a vice

i wake up around 8- 830 am, then drink coffee and browse /fit and head to gym around 10-11am. I work at night usually like 5-1am so this works for me. i still get alot of stuff done before 5, so after work i just come home and go to bed.

>I sometimes think all I've done is replace bad addictions with ones I think are good rather than fix the actual problem

Hear hear. I rotate lifting and drinking, which is quite fucked up really. I always seem to be on some sort of cycle of compulsive behaviour. Right now I'm in the middle of the lifting phase and wondering how to break my record sober which is about 6 months.

From what I hear bad habits go hand in hand with good ones