Is gym two times per week enough?

is gym two times per week enough?

Never gonna make it brah

for a soyboy

5 Minimum

never gonna make it

Better than nothig, it will have a positive effect on you. It might be a good start

kek ok i see /fit are just brainlets
muscles need REST to form
and you do rest by giving them a day between sessions

im out of here kek

depends on if you can do more and feel recovered for each workout

no, stop being lazy

Sure, if you do full body everyday it's dumb as fuck.

So you honestly think people that workout 5 days a week do the same workout everyday, FULL BODY, 5 days in a row?

enjoy your no gainz, minimum 2 times a day separates boys from men

He said 5 days a week. Nothing was said about doing 5 straight.

What’s wrong with doing a 3 day split, rest day then a 2 day split followed by a rest day?

But youre obviously outlifting everyone on /fit with your infinite dyel knowledge

Skeleton reporting in

I go 3 times per week during college
Saturday and Sunday I work out at home, doing Basic shit

I don't think I'll make it

if you're 15 and just recently got into lifting, yes

D I E T

3.5 times a week is optimal

fellow 150 lb skelly here, i go every other day so it usually amounts to 4 days a week. finally squatting bodyweight bless up

2x/week: Fullbody or no gains

3x/week: Fullbody or 2xUpper+1xLower if you are a faggot who doesn't want bigger legs

4x/week: 2xUL or 2xPush-Pull with legs somewhere in there, doesn't matter at this point

5x/week: Stop doing brosplits unless you are a weak fraud.

6-7x/week: Stop mimicing Eric, you have no muscle mass and Bulgarian Light won't help you faggot. Do some volume.

I'm only 60kg 6,0

I've always wondered, is PPL a brosplit?

No if you do your Compounds right

If it's PxPxLxx it's a brosplit
If it's PPLxPPLx or something of this nature (each workout twice a week) then it's not a brosplit, it's just a waste of time weak natties made to justify their shitty numbers by saying they train for "aesthetics", while having less lean body mass than most powerlifters on this board.

Define doing them "right" do you just mean good form and 24-25 total reps?

I use a college gym so I do xPPLPPx what else would I do to maximize my workout/test efficiency?

Upper lower splits 4x/week or fullbody 2-3x/week (3 if novice, 2 if past linear progression). You can start with SS and after you stall do 5/3/1 for up to 60lb on your presses and 120lb on your squat and deadlift in a year.

I'm guessing you're not counting the bar because I'm at 100lbs for BTN OHP and 205 Squat for sets of 6.

This is from using the split I described.

I used to do 3x week bodyweight from home but that was a lot less volume.

Honestly I'm still confused how my program wouldn't work. It gives muscles 2 days of rest instead of 1

I mean 60lb added on your 1RMs you goddamn weak brainlet.

2 days a week can work if you're doing a full-body workout with high volume but It's far from optimal. 3+ days is way better.

Yes