/fat/ - Do it for Her

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ehplabs.com/ehplabs-oxyshred.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ever since I started dieting and doing cardio, my pushup ability has been severely limited. It kinda bums me out.

When does the gut finally fucking go? I'm down to 190 from 300 and it shows no signs of shrinking.

Post your start bod and current bod.

When you scoop water from a pool does it carve a chunk out? No it levels off evenly. Thats how fat works depending on your body it might leave some places faster than other but overall it all shrinks evenly.

Whom?

>30lbs down and went to the doc a few days ago for blood tests to address my chronic fatigue

Things can only go up from here buddies.

>tfw can't tell if half of body is fat or loose skin

just gonna keep cutting until I get answers damn it

you guys have any info on if this actually works or not as a fat burner? been looking at pre-workouts to try something new and I came across this

asked in a QTDDTOT but I didn't get any responses

>consumed 1200 calories in one fucking meal

not that guy but
>tfw deleted my start progress pic because i was so ashamed of it

what did you eat?

Tfw ate a wendys double, a junior frosty, a big mac & a large fry and came in 500 cals under TDEE

Probably in the best shape of my life so happy. Feel so good

I usually don't talk about stuff like this, but after a few weeks of diet and exercise, I'm not nearly as winded having sex as I was. It's amazing to feel like I can continue without having a god damn heart attack.

Gonna make it, bros. Gonna make it.

I thought eating clean food and exercising was supposed to make you feel good. I’m seven months into a cut. Makes me depressed and hate life but stopping will make me hate it and myself more. At least I’m daydreaming about food less, although it’s being replaced with daydreaming about killing my self.

This is part of why I'm doing cardio on top of dieting. I want to rail sluts for hours.

What exercises do you do?

I run 3-4x a week and do weights at gym 2-3x. Some elliptical or tennis here and there.

I get the feeling that you're trolling me, but a healthy diet and that level of exercise should boost your serotonin and dopamine levels beyond the average. So either you're telling yourself you hate life when it actually feels pretty good, or you legit have a medical condition and need to go on antidepressants to regulate your sero/dopa levels.

nah, not from those ingredients.

hmm, oh well. at least now I get to look at cheaper pre-workouts

guess i'll just stick to yohimbine

my sister bought this oxyshred thing a while back and it seems like a total ripoff. have you guys ever heard of it?

ehplabs.com/ehplabs-oxyshred.html

apparently it helps trigger fat burning, but I think it's a bunch of bullshit

>buzzword buzzword buzzword

Fuck that garbage.

it appears to be the main character of yuru camp, aged up and with muscles
she doesn't look like that in the show

>implying Rin isn't fucking shredded beneath those clothes and the fog in the onsen

lil girl bikes up mountains for shits and giggles on the weekends

Ayaka from Danberu nan kiro moteru

Ever since I began dieting I can't take myself seriously. The fat that I didn't care about before is now a massive social disability. I can't interact with other humans without thinking about how their perception of me might be skewed due to my fatness.

I want it gone.

WATCH MY SCIENCE PIGEONS REEEEEEE

Not trolling, but yeah..I’m starting to think that something deeper is the issue but just have no idea what it could be. the venting here helps sometimes, I guess

OMAD masterrace?

Go to your doctor and tell him you feel like shit despite being a healthy fucker. He'll put you on meds.

Do you smoke weed or drink? That might also be it.

>start cutting
>lose seven pounds after about two weeks
>went to a party on Friday
>ate like shit and drank a lot
>already gained it all back in two days

It's water weight, bro. The sheer number of calories you'd need to consume to gain 7 pounds in 2 days is staggering. 24,500 calories minus your TDEE. I know you're just shit posting but I wanted to help.

Is it true that muscles take over the fats, so even if I'm working out and cutting, the scale doesn't necessarily drop?

Not that guy, but I am worried that OMAD is stretching the shit out of my stomach again. I am working hard on eating smaller portions, but I get hungry and then end up eating like 1500-1600 cal in a sitting. I'm still eating below deficit, but I'm worried that it will become hard readjusting to new tdee in 6kgs or so.

Does phentermine work??? I got a prescription from the doc

>water weight
I fucking hope so. I was 170 on Thursday and i'm 177 right now. I had a burrito and chips from moes, two beers and a bunch of mini pies and chips at the party. Maybe 2,500-3,000 calories. I don't know how that adds up to seven pounds gained

>does amphetamines suppress hunger

Yes. But enjoy your addiction.

Yeah, when losing weight you dumped your glycogen stores. Eating all that shit added a ton of fresh glycogen to store up as well as copious amounts of sodium which helps to retain water.

No, unless you're losing very small amounts of weight at a time. A beginner weight lifter can expect to gain maybe 2 pounds a month of muscle mass. If you can manage to stay in a state with high enough insulin to build muscle but low enough to lose fat at a rate of 2 pounds per month then yes it's possible. But it's unlikely. The scale isn't the best resource. Measure yourself with body measuring tape (or some flexible material that doesn't stretch and a measuring device like a yardstick or measuring tape).

OMAD is bullshit. I lost weight doing it but I fucked myself up. I don't recommend it. Even after going back to a regular eating schedule I wanted to eat until my stomach exploded. All the time. Not a good combination when you already have an eating problem.

I just find it way easier than planning multiple meals though. And it makes it easier to plan one nice meal.

Dunno, will figure it out, I switched from multiple meals to OMAD, I should be able to switch back ok.

You can just not eat anything, which is even easier. Head on over to /fast/ for more info.

Nah, I already feel tired as fuck fasting for 19-23 hours a day anyway. I'm sleeping poorly right now, so not interested in fucking with full on fasting.

You only feel that way until you run out of glycogen. Once you're in full ketosis you don't have that tiredness. Takes about 48 hours.

Working 50-60 hour weeks right now. Don't have 48 hours to spare.

Who TMAD in this bitch?

Two meals a day? Three meals a day?

I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 500cal each.

Could someone edit this wojak to be angrier and fatter?

can you guys please post some fat wojacks

Who is this willy wizard?

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

I WEIGHED 100,7 YESTERDAY AND TODAY IT WAS 101,7 DESPITE EATING AT A BIG DEFICIT AND EVEN GOING RUNNING

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

>23 bf%
Am I still /fat/?

>mfw fondling and grabbing my stomach all the time and every single day there's a snall improvement

You probably have been consuming your muscle mass, I think that's a con of cardio. Try strenght exercises or bodyweight

that manga is a funny sexy read. The chubby yet athletic protagonist gets me hard. Also they explain some exercises and is a nice motivation

hope u like it!!!!!

>over ate yesterday for the first time in 2 months
>felt sick as fuck
>still feel like shit today
>I deserve this

lmao that's pretty good. Thanks user.

>tfw heart has fluttered twice lately
>tfw decide to start doing cardio and work out
>tfw know myself and ask gf to be my cardio partner
>tfw she says no my rolls and belly are her favorite things about me
>tfw explain about heart
>tfw she says go on my own as she doesn't want to work out
>tfw considering bearmode for best of both worlds
>tfw know myself and will end up quitting within a month

You know your current self. You don't know what person you will be in a month. Only you have the power to change yourself.

what a shitty gf

Brothers give me strength!

Tomorrow we are having a meeting for my group practice, there will be pizza. It will take up my whole lunch and I have patients from 8 to 5. If bring something else to eat everyone will talk about my diet and if I don't eat pizza everyone will talk about my diet. My best option is to have one slice of pizza but I don't know if I can stop myself from eating more once I start.

serious question, not trolling, im in a cut 1500 kcal daily, whay happend if i eat a pizza of 1500kcal and i puke it all after a few minutes of ate it ? It is bad for me body or brain or something if i do this once a week ? Not kidding, im considering doing that, so then i can enjoy good food and still not eating the kcals, any help? sorry my english, thanks

Puking is very bad for your esophagus and teeth.

Should have taken measurements other than weight. Now you have to get fat and do it all over again but this time properly.

Welcome to self awareness. In reality nobody takes fat people seriously in any context, being fat indicates laziness, lack of self control, lack of intelligence (because they haven't realised that being fat holds you back more than just physically) and a weak human being. Use that motivation and work towards your goal, and never look back. If you have to change to the dark side and not give fat people the time of day, so be it, but remember when you do make it that they are just still in the position that you once were.

Been exercising for a month. My muscles shot up so fast its crazy, fuck I love noobie gains.
I cheated today and had some salt and vinegar chips but I also was able to push harder during my exercise today than before feels good

Fuck. I didn’t think that out. 2 meals. I usually have a 800-1000 calorie dinner and then a large “snack” that really qualifies as a meal when it comes down to it.

Don’t do that.

Bring some snacks to eat between patients so you won't be too hungry at lunch. Worst case eat a big breakfast and skip lunch entirely.

Daily weighing is gonna drive you crazy. One pound could literally just be a little extra water you've been drinking.
Weigh yourself weekly user, not daily

I had some salt and vinegar chips the other day. Shit was so cash

The snack just makes the day round out to a total of 1400-1500 calories

>calculate

That's no way to live.

If you've ever lost weight in the past, you know why you were successful. You reduced the fuck out of grains, if not cut them out completely.

You can still eat a shit ton of fruit, veg, legumes, etc.

Go low grain and be happy.

Grains are delicious though lil nigga. I can calculate my shit and still feel full and satisfied

Forgot to add something to this post

Enjoy grains and ice cream and other junk on weekends

Pizza is delicious too.

I am thinking about getting some soylent for breakfasts and lunches. How filling is it?

Yeah I know, I have already had pizza as my only meal for the day and I still lost weight because my calories were low enough and I exercised on top of that

>willingly being a soyboy

It’s more of a “cut friendly” pre-workout than an actual fat burner

Please don’t mind me though, different things work for different people and I would much rather see the world get healthier than see people fail because dieting the way I am doesn’t work for them. Also big ups for making lifestyle changes, that shit leads to all kinds of good habits.

check your self bro。 You are showing early signs of what could become an eating disorder. Dieting isnt a fucking race, and dont do what I did.

I only realised a couple days ago I developed an eating disorder. I skip 1-2 meals a day, i vape non stop so that the niccotine curbs my appetite, i drink 5 cups of coffee a day because the caffeine curbs my appetite, i have constant headaches, i feel miserable, i get dizzy literally EVERY single fucking time i stand up from a chair or lying down. Dizzy for at least 8 seconds. I have 0 energy or motivation to do anything, i weigh myself after every meal and at least 5-6 times a day.

Please please please please reconsider, if i could push a button and gain 10kg instantly if it meant i wouldnt feel like this way every single day of my life.

i have developed such an unhealthy relationship with food, i track every calorie on mfp, i cant even use alcohol to escape the depression because of the calories. I bet you're attracted to what i'm saying right now, arent you? You wish that you could develop this state of mind because the depression will help you lose weight, but trust me when I say it is not fucking worth it.

Please don't binge and purge, that's ridiculous. What a waste of money and food, just learn how to cook something delicious and enjoy your meals in moderation. Consider one cheat day a week, drop that down to one cheat MEAL a week, then drop that down to one cheat day or meal per month on your journey. I havn't had a cheat meal in 2 months, and i wish I could say it was because i was committed or determined, but the truth is its because my self worth and body image is the lowest it's ever been and the kicker is that i'm 75kg/165lbs and everyone keeps telling me how skinny I am but i refuse to see it. in my mind people who call me skinny are trying to sabotage my weightloss, people who compliment me on my weightloss are patronising me, my demons are growing larger by the day. please don't be like me

Is it even possible to make gains on 1500cal a day?

Don't really care about mass, but I'd like to be able to do a pullup.

>participating in /fat/
>i had a BURITO, deep fat fried chips, carb heavy alcohol and a lot of other unhealthy snack food
>why did i gain weight wtf??

are you serious about this shit or not? where does beer and mini pies come into your diet? There's so much fucking sodium in all that shit, sodium makes you retain water weight more and its just more fuel for the fire of your weight related anxiety.

I know how you want to beleive the 'its water weight' meme but you cant lose and gain weight at the same time, if you're not going forwards, you're going backwards and if thats a typical consumption habbit at the club for you I wonder whereelse you're overeating

Don't know if the scale is correct, but says I've lost 1kg my first week
22 to go fellas, gonna go gym hunting next week when it's not -20 fucking degrees outside

I can basically eat less than 1000 calories a day and not feel hungry after a while or is it better to eat normal at 1400-1700

im currently both fat and bearmode muscle mass

is there a way to diet focusing on losing only fat? i dont wanna losr muscle mass

assume i cannot lift, just diet

Me too. I want this answer also

How can i loose weight "fast", i weight 72 kilo im go to the gym 5 days a week 3 strenght training 2 cardio, im doing the warrior diet fast, eating 1700 calories a day. I make a bet to loose to 60 kilo

So your goal weight is 12kg?

Oh, loose TO 60kg.

Water fast.

Did I make it? How should I proceed from now on? Cut or Bulk

Post yer fucking before and after pic, and tell us how long it took.

HOLY FUCK GUYS

I am so fucking fat. I was so strong 4 years ago. I was 1 rep 4 plate DL and I was so fucking happy. I was even doing 135 clean and jerks.

Now I'm fucking 330 pounds with my girlfriend of 3 years.

I shaved my beard that I've had for a year and holy fuck I have no fucking NECK.

Fuck

Where's the /fat/ discord

You're among friends. Now start counting those fucking 1500cal a day and get back to lifting.

sorry, I don't approve of botnet

>30.13 BMI
Oh boy. Overweight here we come!