Confess my children and repent

Share with me your wrongs and we shall absolve you of your sins, for gains are the way.

My bitchass had 4 slices of pizza, 15 honey BBQ wings and two orange Fanta cans. As punishment I've sentenced myself to a whole month of no cheat meals. I hope all of you can forgive me as I'm a fat brainlet who needs to learn his lesson.

I missed cardio day yesterday because I felt sick, Wish I toughed it out

>honey BBQ
>orange Fanta

repent for having such shit taste, faggot

You're gonna tough it out today, my child. After the workout, add 10 more minutes of cardio. You are forgiven.

i skipped lifting today.
instead i slept for 2 hours and shitposted the rest of the day.

only did half my workout this morning because I felt nauseous.

going to try and finish my deads and dips in my uni lunch break wish me luck lads

I used to be 260 pounds. When I was 17 I decided that I no longer wanted to be a fatass so I started working my ass off to lose weight. In about 7 months I dropped 60 pounds and over the next two years I brought my total weight down to 170. I started to lift every day and I was making tremendous gains.
I was injured about a year ago and was unable to lift for a period of two months. After I healed I never picked up lifting again. I stopped running and I stopped counting calories. Yesterday I was walking by the mirror after a shower and I saw my fat, flabby body. I weighed myself and I'm 220 pounds. I realized that I allowed myself to slip back into my old, lazy habits and as a result I became fat, once again. I failed myself.
Tomorrow I'm going back to the gym and starting my diet again.

I lost motivation to start working out because my home gym is just a bench and some weights and I'm not sure what routine to do

I didn't reach my full potential this morning during my 5am cardio session. I realised it at the time and yet I decided to give in.

I must conquer this weak mind set.

Had a burger from Wendy's after my workout today

3rd week into cutting. Ate nachos and cheese as extra for my dinner. I feel terrible.

i had a 2 liter of dr pepper when i promised myself i wouldn't bring home that shit anymore

family history of diabetes, turning 30 this year and this is age all my uncles started getting it

diet soda feels like im wasting money for shit tier taste so i just been drinking water

I hope you contract it you weak willed subhuman

i had a butt ton of almonds last night with agave nectar. and then i ate several bowls of frosted flakes. followed that up with

thank you for caring about me user, I won't let you down next time

I slept from 9am to 5pm today

coke zero, sparkling ice, and sips are v good carbonated drinks. hard to get while out for lunch or whatevs, but if you're buying and bringing it home, just get good options

Oh heavenly father i am of the tittie comittie and worshiped the false got of the south braptist church when i saw a fat ass today please forgive me i know now milkie mamas are the way

I hate my mother and never reply to your mother will die posts hoping it will actually happen

>go to gym tuesday wednesday friday
>friday comes, go to gym
>train stops
>1 hour and 30 minutes later
>train has not moved
>it didn't even snow that bad
>eventually it moves after maybe 2 hours, I got off and went to a mall to kill time
>don't lift at all
>feel like shit now

I'm trying my best to bulk up.