Weight loss

I've decided that i'm sick of being a gross chubby fuck, so now i walk home every day instead of taking the bus, and i'm trying to cut down on big snacks, (I'm a bong so i just slurp down tea all fucking day)

>I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY RIGHT NOW

how do you guys do it?

stay busy
go to bed early (can't eat while you're sleeping)
combine lunch and dinner into one big meal so it feels like more food

>how do you guys do it?
Count calories.
Have self-control.

Don't eat. No, literally. Fast for a week. Check out the /fast/ general and do some research. After about 3-4 days, you won't feel hungry anymore.

Fasting my dude

A lot of water

Oh, never mind then. Fuck you.

I'll try early sleep. cheers.
Not happening mate. Thanks, but if i had self-control i wouldn't be here in the first place.
Really? that sounds like some weird hindu bullshit. plus i havent moved out of my parents place (I'm under 20, chill.) and my mum wouldnt have any of that.
Does tea count?

Sometimes truth hurts.

Sorry it's not the answer you're looking for. Guess you'll just be fat!

I'm really sorry....

..... that I forgot to say GO FUCK YOURSELF, BITCH!

This guy isn't OP, i'm OP, please stop being a dickhead in my thread, user, it isn't funny.

>my thread
This is exactly the attitude that got you fat. You have to make some fundamental changes.

>the absolute state of br*Tish men

ez pz mode:
drink water/tea
smaller portions
snack on ur fav veggies between or after meals
ez mode:
exercise
meal plan
fast 16:8
no fast food
avoid sugar

key to weightloss if ur a fatty with no self control is to feel full after eating a decent meal. you will lose like 30lbs of fat in 3 months if you implement any 3 habits above plus exercise.

how do you mean?
I made a thread asking for advice and some random guy responds to advice by telling them to go fuck themselves, that's why i'm a bit pissed

Accept what you can't change. Focus on what you can. You're owed nothing.

>>I'M SO FUCKING HUNGRY RIGHT NOW
Then your diet sucks.

Self-control is a meme. Barring mental illness, you cannot win against your body and for good reason.

Just fast for a week. Also get a job and move out of your mum's basement you degenerate.

>random guy responds
WE KNOW IT'S YOU

Don't get me wrong, you're right to point out that the troll isn't you, and no problem to give him a little jab. The difference is subtle. It's the attitude of
>I made a thread in a public forum and I am owed the decency of the tone of conversation that I deserve.
You're not. It's odd that you had to get self-righteous with it and call it "my thread." A person focused on self-improvement wouldn't be keeping little tallies like that of what the universe owes him.

>Self-control is a meme
>you cannot win against your body
Self-control and winning against your own body is the whole point fatty.

Not Op but I think you're just being argumentative for the sake of it (so fuck off)