Height - 5,11
Weight - 210 lbs / 95kg

No I'm not a manlet

my goal desu. god speed

Currently cutting, any criticisms?

height and weight? Nah you look good. Summer will be fun for you

5'10
173 pounds as of this morning

Bench - 235 lbs, but I'm pretty sure I can do at least 250-260. Still smoothly progressing upwards on Madcow.
Squat - 355 lbs
Deadlift - 430 lbs

Height - 6'4"
Weight - 255 lbs. Trying to bulk up to 275. I'll probably be kind of fat, so after that I'll likely cut down to 225-235.

were you a fatty before?

what are your lifts?

5'10
217 lbs
Getting mogged by the other posters in this thread, but I was 250 on December 15th of last year.

I was 205 at one point and dieted down to 160. Bulked back to 185 now I'm coming back down

265 bench
135x5 ohp
245 squat, bad knees :(
335 diddly

You don't look terrible user. Just stop slouching lol, its pretty obvious from the lines on your belly.

Other than that solid cutting progress there dude. You will make it.

well you look good. have that superman/clark kent face. God speed user

Fat fuck coming through
6'

190 lbs 5'10""
Former fatty @330 lbs

Nice user! Once that loose skin tightens up you'll be good.

do either of you have shirtless pics at heavier weights? curious to see the chest transformation

very hard to look good at that height, but you did it. well done

>175cm (5'9)
>87kg (192lbs)
>binch- 132kg (291lbs)
>Incline binch- 120kg (265lbs)
>The Press- 95kg (209lbs)
>Ddly-205kg (452lbs)
>Squat-140kgs (309lbs)

not bad, for a lanklet

Consider hair transplant

gorgeous. How many years of dieting and lifting?

Why is Vito the commanding officer of a medieval army of crusaders?

>tfw almost an adult male

nice pecs. height/weight?

>Bench - 95lbs
>Squat - 120lbs
>Deadlift - 110lbs
>Height - 6'1"
>Weight - 212 lbs

nice trips. keep cutting

keep going :)

It's been four years since I started losing the weight, two years since I started taking lifting seriously

1.83 83kg

>keep cutting
nah mang, not big enough for that yet. i'm not willing to jeopardize my lifts just to end up looking like a twink

Just started a month ago
5'10"
204 as of today; was 215 beginning

Cutting until I'm not fat

Why squat so weak

5’11” 195 lbs

Do you lift? everyone is the same height in this thread

don't know, just can't get the movement right I guess. Used to squat 3x a week until recently, but with very little improvement. I'm having trouble with my hip flexors so I've stoped squating all together. we'll see were i'm at when it heals

Guys what the fuck is wrong with my lower back one side is a lot bigger than the other

Squat-125
OHP-55
Bench-95
Deadlift-125

Only able to use smith machine (thanks PF)

they look the same you paranoid retard

age?

looks like you might just be unintentionally putting more weight on that side? is one leg longer than the other? something like that

Nah they're definetly uneven I can feel that one side is a lot more developed

How do you feel about your squat form on the smith machine? weird for me

I dunno but my left shoulder is pretty fucked up from bad posture, it clicks every time I move my shoulder blade back, and my ribs are more flared on my left side as well

Here's front
6ft 195

mixed grip

I don't use it

posting this again because I think CBT + SS infographic is actually quite useful for people to see

lifts and stats

Fatty natty edition?

>Height
6'2"
>Weight
>Squat
>Bench
>Deadlift
>The Press™

Idk. Not really a fan of the smith machine in general. Doing the majority of my exercises on it always feels strange. Like my range of motion is limited. As for form, I think I'm doing fairly well for a fatty.

Btw, following SS as my routine.

Did I achieve Fight Club mode yet? Same height.

Do I cut or bulk now or just maintain until after the summer? End of February is a weird time to be shredded.

I’ve lost 1.2% bf since photo was taken (get it measured regularly)

This was achieved through SS? Natty?

looks close to fight club mode. roasties will love you

I'm 23

looks better than fight club. You don't need to cut. You already look better than most of men living on this planet. You look perfect. You look incredible. You look astounding. You look fabulous. You look outstanding. You look great. You look superb. You look pleasing. You look excellent. You look marvelous. You look positive. You look healthy. You look attractive. You look magnificent. You look fine. You look admirable. You look charming. You look lovely. You look glamorous. You look gorgeous. You look handsome. You look enchanting. You look adorable. You look delightful. You look stunning. You look athletic. You look elegant. You look stylish. You look beautiful. Whether you want to bulk or maintain, depends on you. If I were you, I would bulk, but you don't need to. Mirin'

Pretty decent lifts

Traps, delts, biceps and maybe triceps could use a little more attention imo. Looking good!

6'2, 187lbs

Just maintaining for now

5'11,
190lbs
Bench 175lbs
Squat 265lbs
Deadlift 305lbs
The press® 135lbs

5'9 / 177cm
194 / 88kg

Also me

Looking swole

Lifting for 4 months now, started at as a Skelly
Gained about 25 pounds since I started but im now struggling to eat enough to gain weight, and I play a varisty sport in the spring so I have to eat even more and still find time to work out
I hate my body right now
I somehow simultaneously feel small as fuck and fat as fuck

Holy shit dude nice! Keep going you look great!

you look fine you body dysmorphic cunt.

This. You brad pitt look small

Fuck dude you look great for 4 months

soy boy

Soy Boy

soooy boooy

soyboy

want some milk with your soy?

I can't believe you haven't ODed on soy yet

S O Y B O Y

u ok?

>SOY
>BOY

post yourself.

im impressed u spent all that time to type it all out

Come at me bro

Show is your current bod breh

Nice, but thats me

>this is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is is what peak performance looks like.

Curently at 12% body fat (i used the seven measurement caliper test) could i get down to 7% in 7 weeks. Im 181 and doind 500 calorie deficit with 500 claories of fasted cardio and taking 50 mg of ephedrine sulphate 250 mg of cafiene before cardio.

I don't know if that's %12

possible but very unlikely, i wouldn't try such a massive cut so quickly, chances are you are going to lose a decent amount of muscle, and 7% is pretty hard to achieve. I'l just try to get down to 8-9% bf and i guarantee you will look just as good and still retain your strength

Thats what I thought at first but i do hold a ton of water weight so maybe.

Thats one possibility.

18 year old, 6'1

My belly is just like yours. How do I get rid of it?

Posted in a thread like this a couple days ago, this time I’m flexing so I actually look like I lift. Training for a year and 3 months, 6 ft, ~200 lbs, working on cutting/recomping down to 180 or so for summer

Op said natty. GTFO

5'10
ohp 6x160
bench 7x225
deadlift 6x335
pullups 7 reps with a 45lb dumbell between my feet

for squats I do ass to grass pause squats so I wont give the number because it will just be misleading

not starting strength, although my routine is not all that different from SS, except more volume and its a mix of strength & hypertrophy rather than just strength

yes, lifetime natty

>I'm not a manlet
>5'11

Nice try bucko, now go back to your booster seat

proud of you bro
you did something that many people spend their whole lives wanting to do but never actually do

holy fuck your ohp is my bench

well, SS doesn't give you those yellow delts for nothing, user

not gonna lie, feels pretty great to finish a set of 160lb OHP's and then make eye contact with some dyel doing seated dumbell presses with 40lb dumbells. there is a moment where you both know that you are literally twice the man he is and time stops for a moment while he wallows in the shame.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SS

> calling anyone a soyboy with a body like that

most of the time, SS means Starting Strength (google it)
in this context, SS also means Symmetric Strength, which is a website where people enter their lift numbers and it shows them how strong their various muscle groups are relative to others with the same bodyweight. like this:

b o d y d y s m o r p h i a
o
d
y
d
y
s
m
o
r
p
h
i
a

How can you lift so much, but have such a dyel upper bod?

thanks user

Starting strength.
Its shit.

are you drowning in pussy user