On GOMAD

>on GOMAD
>bunch of empty milk jugs in my dorm room
>share 1 toilet bathroom with neighbors
>sometimes gotta piss really bad when neighbors are shitting and using the only toilet
>too lazy to go all the way around my building and outside to go to the nearest bathroom
>just piss in milk jugs instead
>have to to it slowly so the sound of me pissing in the jugs doesn't reach the other rooms (thin walls)
>almost got a gallon now pic related
>smells fucking ungodly when I open it, gotta hold my breath
>str8 up smelled the open bottle
>smelled like rotting cheese and death

Should I keep going with this? I got a fuckton of empty jugs, should I try to fill some of them?

Also, if you leave a banana peel and cum tissues in your trash can it'll start to smell exactly like raw pizza dough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0u6Lb6RCz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pee in bottles sometimes but I usually empty them within a day or so and don't keep them around long enough to smell

remember my family doing this unironically to fertilize the plants. couldnt just piss on the plants noooo they pissed in tropicana bottles. fuck dude shit was disgusting what was wrong with my family???

>Should I keep going with this?
I can honestly say I dont see the benefit of this

theres a trash room literally right across the hall, I still just leave em in my room tho, dont know why

Bury them in the dead of night. Or just leave them in the hall somewhere.

pee out your window

My window goes directly out into a courtyard. I already have to string a towel across my window cause I'm paranoid someone will see me jacking off through the slits in the blinds. Literally every time I masturbate I'm paranoid that there is a big group of people all looking through the slits and laughing at me.

Bro when I was a teenager I had a garbage bag full of Faygo bottles full of piss. If you let it sit long enough the sediment and shit settles on the bottom. Well if you're a big fat kid that drinks 3 liters of Faygo.

it's a good, cheap source of nitrogen. it works better if you let it age about a month

Kek. Put me in le ebin screencap

How many of those can you bench pussy

How many of them can you drink faggot?

you cant have a website that shows piss jugs
youtube.com/watch?v=D0u6Lb6RCz4

jesus christ and you weirdos wonder why you can't find girlfriends

i used to pee in empty wine bottles and leave them on my window sill with no cork on top back when i was a degenerate. fond memories.

enjoy sneaking your pissjugs into the toilet without anyone seeing you kek

beat me to it lmao

do you live in a 3rd world country or something? why are you sharing a bathroom with neighbors? and why do you keep your place a disgusting mess? the fuck?

I had cops searching my room once and they stumbled upon all my months old piss bottles.
They thought it was some meth lab shit and the dog guy opened one and smelled.
The look on his face. Forever in my head kek.

Gold

Did you also know that if you let a cut melon with some jizz on it rott in the garbage can, it looks like it's alive after a week or so. I touched it and thought it could live for a sec.

way of the road bud

Jesus Christ

Higher than you can count asshole

>couple months ago
>staying at parents house for holidays
>go out with friends and end up doing a bunch of drugs
>drink a ton of water all night because i hate hangovers and water is supposed to help
>must have been a gallon or two of water
>get home in the middle of the night
>cannot stop fucking pissing
>have to go upstairs to my parents bathroom every 30-60 mins all night
>6 am, parents wake up
>still gotta piss
>dont want them to see me strung out on drugs
>find a couple bottles downstairs in the guest room
>these are small water bottles
>fill them both up with piss immediately
>oh fuck
>pinch my dick head to try to stop the piss
>piss sprays everywhere
>give up and squat on the floor and let the rest of my piss out
>piss is all over my clothes and the bedroom
>wipe it up with a towel
>go to bed
>it doesn't even smell because it was so diluted

fun night

The only alpha choice desu

OP stop using cum tissues and just jizz onto your chest/face. There's no other way that makes more sense.

Jokes on you I can't count dumbass

Dump it on Antifa when they wont let milo speak

>at school with dorm
>we share room small room, buds
>drinking is stricly forbidden
>toilet is on other side of hall, so need to go piss in front ofguard,drunk
>piss through the window instead
>or like my bros, into 5L big plastic bottle
>mfw the smell when someone opened it
>mfw one of guards found the bottle
>mfw buddy empties the bottle through the window and someone downstairs saw huge golden rain

those were times

One time I thought I could shit in a bottle if I put the open end up my ass (not gay but experiented solo)

it did not work

god im glad i dont live in campus with you degenerates

GOPAD

Imagine explaining that to a girl who wants the D.

lmao

Fucking hell America is retarded. Lower your drinking age to 18 like the rest of the world. I couldn't fucking imagine graduating high school and going to uni only to still be treated like a fucking child.

>mfw when I was 11 I had a bottle of piss in one of my table drawers in my room that sat in there for 2 years
>poured it on my best friends lawn who lived right next door when we had like 10 people over playing football
>people literally vomiting from the stench
>everybody though it was a skunk

now you know david